Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:54:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Persistence is more important than luck?  (Read 821 times)
gentsy brink

Activity: 169
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:45:08 AM

nothing that instant. it's all takes a process. just like the world of cryptocurrency, it takes persistence and patience to go through it. besides, needs a mature understanding of the world of cryptocurrency in order that we can get benefit from it. never think to gain profit quickly. we must be more patient and more careful to read the market price.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Regar

Activity: 123

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:52:50 AM

Persistence in bounty are needed, because bounty are a tasks that needed to do by bounty hunter from the campaign gave to, so work for other people are needed persistence from bounty hunter time and effort to do the tasks.
paramex

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:10:13 AM

in my view, yes do not be too quick to sell the coins we get if the price is cheap. because if we want to hold it for a long time we can sell it when the market price is rising. and of course, we will get a profit. now we should hold it because the price is not stable and also do not ever panic and affected when the market price is down.

Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:18:44 AM

Yes all of that error become a good lesson, and to become a bounty hunter you need to have persistence and perseverance, bounty reward is not the same with strong coin like btc or eth that you can exchange immediately, token need time to develop, and sometimes your coin could become zero value, you also need patience to make a good profit
maulana rifai

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:37:48 AM

If you have a real job and bounty hunting is your source of extra income, better hold your coins for a long time will give you a nice profit in the future.
having a real job is very important because it can provide regular income every month. in joining the world of cryptocurrencies you should understand the quality of the coin that will be held, in the long-term. do not hold with long-term but the coin is not qualified then your efforts will be in vain. you better sell coin you have at the time the price is high, and replace with coin bitcoin and ETH for a long-term hold. you must be patient and diligent in the bitcoin world.
athiftammam2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:46:23 AM

This is a thing where when we follow bounty then we must be willing to wait with a very long time just to get the results of our work. This sometimes makes us feel bored and unenthusiastic. I also experience this sometimes, but I try to live this wholeheartedly even though I am sometimes bumped by time.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:20:44 AM

...10 good projects can be more profitable than 90...

I have the same opinion, it is better to spend time looking for and analyzing a good project than to promote a lot of questionable projects. It is a pity that I realized this so later.
feranmi2018

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 06:28:01 AM

Persistence is more important because it give you hope to be able to hold a coin or token even if you are at lost at the moment. But you will still need luck for some of your token or coin to just do good growth all of a sudden
bhordz357

Activity: 111

RealtyReturns

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:31:44 AM

Yes. Persistence there before and then luck will appear. I think like you, if we persevere, the price of coins will increase suddenly and then you can get them at a better price. so called lucky.

Of course persistent is better than luck. In this nature of business you have to be persistent,patience and wise. Must have a good decision making when to continue or when to let go your token. Because if you're waiting to get lucky you must be patience and persistent.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
fiubit

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:33:45 AM

As for me the patience is the most important thing to be successful here. Persistence or luck are not so significant I think. Only patience allows to wait necessary time or to make trends right.
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:42:22 AM

Exactly. Many people say that this is an easy task because you'll just post 10-15 posts a week. But that is not easy. In fact, it is hard because you are not allowed to do unquality posts. So you have to make sure that every post you make is informative and do have qualities. This work doesn't depend on luck. It requires hard work and persistence.
Yes bounty hunters is the most hard working people here in the forum for the sake of the tokens they receive after the ICO or bounty projects. Although they sell immediately when the token get listed but they deserve what they have in that moment perhaps it is their decision to sell it for a cheap price, but not all bounty hunters selling, some of them are patient and hold their coins. Persistence is good for all of us i.e for the ICO’s out there that needed bounty hunter and their hardwork to promote them.
Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:51:56 AM

Be patient. Do not expect to buy a car tomorrow-a week, a month. Here time is your ally. Having received the first tokens, do not bother to sell to the stock exchange. Watch the market. Where the movement is going. What are the forecasts. Having fallen into a state of panic and hurrying to sell the first earned coins, you can miss a significant profit.
Attention, persevere, patience. In my opinion these are the qualities on which your future profit is held.

I would say things like these are a case-to-case basis, especially in the cryptocurrency market scene. However i do agree that you could be persistent and join 1 million bounties because even if only a small percentage of all those bounties actually do payout, you will still get your profits.

It's all about putting in the effort without expecting much.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:02:59 AM

Yes, I agree with your point of view to some extent and I personally think that both the persistence and luck is needed to succeed and both are important if you are investing your hard earned money in the ICO's and Projects. Because here in the crypto industry finding the Right ICO and then investing over there, and then waiting for the project to perform good and give you some good investors is really a big challenge and for all this process to lead into success both persistence and luck is needed and they are important.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
wateball

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:09:56 AM

Yes, persistence is more important than luck. You need to be patient, carefully check the rules of the bounty. Many times, we have paid a lot of labor but have not paid the rewards. I think the official forum should be released. The bounty clerk makes certain rules to keep the liyi of our laborers...
Ociwiw

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:12:21 AM

All right.  First of all, you must read the rules carefully, and then perform tasks, but you do not need to sell coins!
angelica lovly

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:27:59 AM

It is true that the first time I only participated in one type of campaign, I wanted to learn a lot and give something useful and be wise in determining everything, when we start it then that should be a lot of added is the knowledge of crypto itself, how the ICO will grow and have good value.
Samum (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:32:20 AM

I don't think so. Persistence is in needed but you need luck too. Because it's very difficult to find a good ICO project to participate in bounty campaign as most of the new coins are scam or the price is so low that you don't want to sell when they hit exchanges. What do you think if you spend more than 3 months to promote and ICO project (Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, content campaign...) but you can have about $100 or lower when it getting list?

I'm not saying that luck is not important. But in my understanding, on one luck, you will not go far. Lucky 1-2 times just like that, and then it turned out that the person lost everything.
The first: what is received with difficulty, is more appreciated. 2: persisting and trying, a person develops and self-educated.
There is such a thing as non-random luck. It's like in football, when a sportsman trains for weeks and years. And when a good moment falls, he very successfully beats on target. Goal! Because good luck is based on work and experience.
That such a success should be. And not the one where 40 projects have swung, maybe in one will bring

●● ● Me\/u ● ●● BET ON ANYTHING, ANYTIME, AGAINST ANYONE ●● ● Me\/u ● ●● (https://www.mevu.bet/)
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:46:50 AM

maybe you are right about persistence, but only that is not enough, we need patience and analyze every chance we have, and one thing the most important was luck itself, without that all of our persistence or patience is a wasted.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
cryptokingpins

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:47:33 AM

Persistence is better than luck for sure
WAKKOCAI

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:00:26 AM

I'm sure that this is the right statement, because only with constant work and improving your skills and making it possible to achieve the desired results.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: