Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:24:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Persistence is more important than luck?  (Read 821 times)
Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:01:49 AM

yes of course, luck can not we get continuously. but if any persistence is done with great endeavor the result will not be so bad. so do not easily give up when a failure, make the failure as a motivation for the future for better.

Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Currencyguide

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 06:57:21 PM

I also think like the way you think. I think persistence is above all the things. We just cannot only depend on the luck. Persistence is needed but luck is also sometimes important.
Axetrd

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:48:03 PM

My answer will be yes, because hard work is always pay off. There are a lot of barriers all the way up to become successful, it's normally. If you are get your wealth just because of your luck, you probably wouldn't be able handle your money and lose it.
helen28

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:03:00 PM

My answer will be yes, because hard work is always pay off. There are a lot of barriers all the way up to become successful, it's normally. If you are get your wealth just because of your luck, you probably wouldn't be able handle your money and lose it.
Yes of course, if we do have persistence in life we will  have a great advantage of everything as hard work and persistence will make us strong in our daily battle in our life that is why we should not rely on luck but on our passion and determination.
cryptopowering

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 09:32:45 PM

persistence is something that will be acquired over a period of time along with expertise and a good eye for picking out the right coins to invest. Luck on the other hand is pure fate. Some has it, while others do not. Nevertheless, the market does not run on luck, it runs on good strategy.
teeshe

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 11:00:49 PM

If you are in this for the long term, there is absolutely nothing to worry about because persistence will always pay on the long run.
The crypto market normally goes through the cycle of the up side and the down side so this phase will soon pass over.
ChopseyMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:10:28 AM

Yes I agree with you. We have to be both persistent and patient. Only the long term investment are proven to be profitable in the long run
paramex

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:25:13 AM

personally, I think, do not be too quick to sell the coins we get if the price is cheap. because if we want to hold it for a long time we can sell it when the market price is rising. and of course, we will make a profit. so do not even think to get a profit quickly. we must be more patient and more careful to read the market price.

gawuk

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:49:51 AM

Many ways to benefit the industry, and one of them is a bounty campaign. But of course like investing, there is no guarantee that we will benefit from it, except with perseverance try. I know someone who came here with a capital that is not big enough and successful, so I think everyone can do it, if we have enough patience.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:54:19 AM

yes of course, luck can not we get continuously. but if any persistence is done with great endeavor the result will not be so bad. so do not easily give up when a failure, make the failure as a motivation for the future for better.
Well said, things happen for a reason better to look forward in a positive way, being more Keen to succeed that thinking or hoping for luck alone is more better in order to survive and make yourself successful coming out from the business like this, keep calm and have your patience be extend more than what you expect.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:58:28 AM

If you are in this for the long term, there is absolutely nothing to worry about because persistence will always pay on the long run.
The crypto market normally goes through the cycle of the up side and the down side so this phase will soon pass over.
I don't think bounty hunter will hold their token in long term because all they are doing to make money so they will convert as soon as once their tokens was listed on any exchange and also the other reason the token will lose it value once it listed so they will convert into USD or into other crypto currencies.
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:02:42 AM

Persistence is much needed than luck. Well if your lucky then it is good for you however not all people have the quality to become persistent. Being persistent is a way to earn good experience and knowledge in crypto trading and holding this is why this quality is a must if you really want to earn big in cryptocurrency.
Biasaae

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:08:55 AM

This is very appropriate, because if we enter in this business with the desire to get an instant profit, chances are we will not get it.
And this strategy may also be useful in making investments, not just when looking for bounty.
Cryptomonyet

Activity: 1610

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:17:50 AM

I agree with you, for what luck without persistence. persistence is necessary to achieve what we want even though luck is also important.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:22:42 AM

We all need to find ways to help weed out the cheaters in campaigns and also the scam projects before ICOS get more of a bad reputation. I am finding so many cheater bounty hunters using both my husband's and my usernames to gain stakes in bounties and that takes too much of my time trying to report them so it is also good for Bounty managers to get us all to post proof of joining in the bounty threads, that way those idiots can't steal from us. We really need all the crypto space cleaned up big time before we can see anythign moon right now, includign the bounty sections and yes I do believe we all need to persevere and be strong, especially in this crippling bear market.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Siblack

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:33:39 AM

in the world of cryptocurrency, persistence and luck are related to each other. sometimes we follow a legit ico without imagining before. or sometimes we have worked hard and diligently but we even got scam ico. so I think it will be related. but in my opinion, the persistence is one of the important factors in the world of cryptocurrency because we know that it takes an effort to achieve a success.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:43:11 AM

I think so because progress will come to you if you are hard worker then luck will follow.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
januri

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:44:46 AM

I think personally, I agree with you. do not sell too fast coins we get if the price is cheap. because if we want to hold it for a long time we can sell it when the market price is rising. and of course, we will get a profit. we must be able to manage our crypto with more patience and also When we persist and hold some of our coins through a rough time, a good time will always come.

doctordidi

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:46:39 AM

I think both should go side by side, it is true that perseverance is very important but without luck of perseverance will also be in vain, in the crypto world we must also expect good luck. hoping that what we want can be achieved and gain multiple benefits.
MEMEX

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:55:24 AM

It seems like persistence will work in any field, let alone in this field, because as you say, time is our ally.
It's not easy to find bounty, especially when we're here recently, but if we do it with patience, I'm sure the profits will come even from the other direction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: