Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:53:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Persistence is more important than luck?  (Read 821 times)
saras008

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:52:02 AM

Not necessarily, sometimes people who try a lot but have no luck.
The world is sometimes crazy and unreasonable, but one thing, whatever it is we must try and pray.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Volk-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:45:35 AM

If there is an opportunity to keep coins, then of course you should try not to sell them, but I personally sell half, the rest I leave!
tolobua

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:57:38 AM

Luck and persistence can not be separated, so two things will always be in human life.
However, we only need diligence, because luck is not our power.
Samum (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:05:53 PM

I agree with you, but this year is not a good time for bounty hunters, less rewards, delays, false projects, and so on.

Yes, now the period is not the most reliable and pleasant. Let's hope that this is only a temporary phenomenon. The recession will end and we will again be in the growth phase.

●● ● Me\/u ● ●● BET ON ANYTHING, ANYTIME, AGAINST ANYONE ●● ● Me\/u ● ●● (https://www.mevu.bet/)
Investforlife

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:09:02 PM

perseverance and perseverance are the main qualities of bounty hunter, unfortunately now it does not bring a lot of money, but all harboring hope that in a year, will become rich
aotlunla

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:09:53 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2018, 11:26:40 AM by aotlunla

I believe that when it comes to cryptocurrency, persistence and luck are both necessary. You need to be diligent and patient while doing your job but, unfortunately, not everything depends on you. Sometimes you have to rely just on your luck...

slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:27:33 PM

yep, I agree sometimes you do not get paid or the fee can be very low, there are people who immediately give up, there are survive.
I remember when the initial bounty I received was only about 10 $ for 2 months, there I felt disappointed. but I think why there are still many people who do bounty, now I realize, bounty work system, payment per rank and others.
sammy21

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:30:19 PM

in working on bounty or airdrop are both important. diligent in doing the assigned task, and good luck in choosing a good project is also important to make a profit.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Mikado$

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:31:47 PM

Bitcoin and crypto are not a short-term investment. You want to build a profit that needs to be linked and keep up to date. It's like a habit to me. Therefore, luck only a few times but will not be able to promote good profit compared with persistence. Volatility always exists, but holding and patience is the power to bring success to the form of decentralized supply.
e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:32:07 PM

Very interesting question, but I think that no, I think that luck is more important than perseverance, for many reasons. Persistence uniquely has a very positive effect on the fact that you can achieve a lot, but luck, can at once change everything that you can.
SeNeor

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:36:32 PM

At the beginning of my participation in the bounty, I, like all the novices, made a lot of mistakes. Send reports on time. Late for the day. Error. Read the bounty conditions carefully. Not enough posts. Error. Check the terms of the project. The bounty has already ended. Error. Register, check. Site, telegram, google-form. Oops. Error. Grin And many others.
 In order to receive profit from the work of the bounty hunter, you need to be careful. And patient. The first adequate arrival from my work appeared only after 3 months. And while this is not a comparable amount with what the old bounties get.
What is this post about? About patience. About attention. About perseverance.
If you decided to participate in the bounty, be careful. Check and double-check yourself. Do not be lazy to see the bounty conditions again. Once again. They are sometimes changed.
Be persistent. To avoid mistakes, you need time. If you came here, try. Study the project, its product, the team. Develop your profile on the forum. Read, ask, write. Do not grasp everything at once. Take a drop. 10 good projects can be more profitable than 90, taken just like that.
Be patient. Do not expect to buy a car tomorrow-a week, a month. Here time is your ally. Having received the first tokens, do not bother to sell to the stock exchange. Watch the market. Where the movement is going. What are the forecasts. Having fallen into a state of panic and hurrying to sell the first earned coins, you can miss a significant profit.
Attention, persevere, patience. In my opinion these are the qualities on which your future profit is held.
I agree strongly with your suggestion because with patience, perseverance and attention, you can win alot in life generally. Do not make decisions based on what you hear from people always take time to do your own findings and be sure you are making the right decision.
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:38:40 PM

the idea behind the trading or investing or contributing in an ICO of any cryptocurrency project is that you want to get involved in the happenings and occurrences of the project whether it be positive or negative but the result must be shared with you. so, to ensure that you must be persistent as most of the projects requires enough time to finish their goal and start running. thanks
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:47:22 PM

It seems that OP have learned the lesson well. I definitely agree with everything he said regarding bounty hunting. Our community aims to help those who are in need and give constructive criticism to when necessary There was a time during my current campaign that a participant did not follow the rules stated by the campaign manager and the forum rules about burst posting, he was blacklisted due to completion of the signature campaign's requirement of 25 posts in 1 day.
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:49:23 PM

At the beginning of my participation in the bounty, I, like all the novices, made a lot of mistakes. Send reports on time. Late for the day. Error. Read the bounty conditions carefully. Not enough posts. Error. Check the terms of the project. The bounty has already ended. Error. Register, check. Site, telegram, google-form. Oops. Error. Grin And many others.
 In order to receive profit from the work of the bounty hunter, you need to be careful. And patient. The first adequate arrival from my work appeared only after 3 months. And while this is not a comparable amount with what the old bounties get.
If you decided to participate in the bounty, be careful. Check and double-check yourself. Do not be lazy to see the bounty conditions again. Once again. They are sometimes changed.
Be persistent. To avoid mistakes, you need time. If you came here, try. Study the project, its product, the team. Develop your profile on the forum. Read, ask, write. Do not grasp everything at once. Take a drop. 10 good projects can be more profitable than 90, taken just like that.
Be patient. Do not expect to buy a car tomorrow-a week, a month. Here time is your ally. Having received the first tokens, do not bother to sell to the stock exchange. Watch the market. Where the movement is going. What are the forecasts. Having fallen into a state of panic and hurrying to sell the first earned coins, you can miss a significant profit.
Attention, persevere, patience. In my opinion these are the qualities on which your future profit is held.

Yes, persistence and calmness are very important for every investor and trader. In addition, you need to take into account the general state of the market before deciding whether to sell or buy alts. I agree with you, and I'm fully sure that any newbie should realize the importance of crypto currency and understand how to use it.
L1looker

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:52:10 PM

There's always exception to that rule of course in my participatin in bounty campaign, I saw a lot of coins getting pump when it hit the market, only to continuously dip after two weeks or more, so it's a good idea to sell a portion of your coin when it first hit the market that is to reward yourself from all your effort.
barbero

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:54:11 PM

Yes I believe that persistence is more important than luck,because its one of spices for me to reach your succes.Be persistent always and eventually luck will come your way.
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:57:15 PM

To be honest there is no thing as luck! If you put too much trust over the luck factor then you can say goodbye to your actual work in the crypto space. What crypto asks for you is the real work, a hard work plus some smart work if you want to have consistent income from here. If you ever want to win the trade market here then surely patience is key here and that calls for your persistent nature to jump in and show some skills. I never saw my luck overcoming these things. I always worked and worked hard and persistently to achieve whatever I always wanted to have. So basically I dont trust luck stuff at all.
HalseyBert

Activity: 178

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:22:48 PM

I think yes, patience is the key. Go for projects that are doing good work now and tagetting real markets like Liven, I personally like these type of projects, Liven is a food payment app functional in Australia. In 2014, Liven launched a mobile based app which they developed in order to help people to make their food payments with a single swipe. They enjoyed a good amount of success as they have a registered user count of over 250,000 and they have over 1000 merchants under their name.
bct9t

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:21:26 PM

Cannot agree more. I also think that it is not always luck. If you are persistent enough and work dedicatedly sooner or later some thing good will happen to you.
00DKM@

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:47:56 PM

Luck can succeed in a moment and you can not wait for luck to create success. Of course, patience creates more stability and certainty for speculation and profit. But also admitted that, to succeed, luck and persistence is not enough. You need more knowledge, experience, skills to gather into a unified whole. Success will come gradually, enough for you to persevere and stick with this market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: