Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:41:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Persistence is more important than luck?  (Read 821 times)
merle

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:15:51 AM

It is right that the persistence is more important than the luck. It is also about the patience, strategy, and also effort of ours in order to gain the profits. The luck, in my opinion, will follow our efforts. I am sure that with the big efforts, the lucks for me will range widely, more widely. So, never only put your trust on the luck.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████████▄
           ▄█████████████████████████▄
         ▄█████████████████████████████▄
        █████████████████████▀ █████████▄
       ██████████████████▀    ████████████
      ▐████████████████▌      ████████████▌
      ███████▀▀▀   ███▌     ▀▀█▀ █████████
      ███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀         ▄██████████
      ██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▐███████████████████████████████████▌
       ███████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████████████████▀
           ▀█████████████████████████▀
             ▀▀███████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
chynge.net

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█             
              ▄██▄███▄         ▄   
              ▀▀ █▌ ▀▀█▀██   ▄█▀██
          ▄▄▄           ▀▀▀███▀▀▀ 
          ▀▀▀                ▀█   
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                ███   
                      ▄██▀     ▐█ 
   ▄█████████      ▄█▀█▀        █▌
                 █▀▀▄█         ██▌
 ████████████   ▀█▄█▀           █▌
                                █▀
     ████████                ▄▄██ 
                             ▄█▀   
        ▀▀▀▀▀               █▀     
                  ▄     ███▀       
              ████████▀█▀           

Instant Settlement

▄██▄███           
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▄█▀   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ██▀▄██  ▄█▄  ██▌▄ ▄▄▄ █
███▀     ▐█▀▀▄█▀  ██▀ ▀██  ▀█▄    █
██      █▀░██▀  █▀▀     ▐▀█  ▀██  █
█▀▀████████████████████████████████
█▀▀▌ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██
█▄                                █
█▄                       ▄▄████████
█▄                      █▀███▌    █
█▄                     █▌ █  █▌   █
█▄                      ▀████▌▄▄▄▄█
█▄                                █
█▌                                █
██▀▀ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██
 ▀▀████████████████████████████████

Zero Fees

▄██▀▀▀██▄           
          ▄██       ██▄         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
    █████████████████████████   
    █                       █   
    █          ▄▄▄          █   
    █         █▀▀▀█         █   
    █         █   █         █   
    █         █▄▄▄█         █   
    █          ▀▀▀          █   
    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   
    █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   
    █████████████████████████   

Secure Transaction

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KopiItem

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:42:55 AM

At the beginning of my participation in the bounty, I, like all the novices, made a lot of mistakes. Send reports on time. Late for the day. Error. Read the bounty conditions carefully. Not enough posts. Error. Check the terms of the project. The bounty has already ended. Error. Register, check. Site, telegram, google-form. Oops. Error. Grin And many others.
 In order to receive profit from the work of the bounty hunter, you need to be careful. And patient. The first adequate arrival from my work appeared only after 3 months. And while this is not a comparable amount with what the old bounties get.
What is this post about? About patience. About attention. About perseverance.
If you decided to participate in the bounty, be careful. Check and double-check yourself. Do not be lazy to see the bounty conditions again. Once again. They are sometimes changed.
Be persistent. To avoid mistakes, you need time. If you came here, try. Study the project, its product, the team. Develop your profile on the forum. Read, ask, write. Do not grasp everything at once. Take a drop. 10 good projects can be more profitable than 90, taken just like that.
Be patient. Do not expect to buy a car tomorrow-a week, a month. Here time is your ally. Having received the first tokens, do not bother to sell to the stock exchange. Watch the market. Where the movement is going. What are the forecasts. Having fallen into a state of panic and hurrying to sell the first earned coins, you can miss a significant profit.
Attention, persevere, patience. In my opinion these are the qualities on which your future profit is held.
So do I. As a human we never do all of things right in the first time. We must try and error and learn from all the fault things we do in the past, so I think when we join and participation in the project as a bounty hunter we must be carefull and do the best things to help success the project. Before do the campaign we must read and know the terms and conditions of the project and of course following the rules to get profit. For me, best effort, persistence and of course patience are the best ways to earn the stake in the project and i never depend of the luck to get profit because i am not lucky person.
dianikusuma

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:50:10 AM

perseverance is crucial but difficult to do for the bounty hunter. many of them are too panicked to the circumstances that exist. This makes conviction and perseverance they sometimes wavered by a condition. But if you sure you want to persevere is certainly the results obtained will be quite large.
zbaharudin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:12:01 AM

Do not understand, it goes back to each person. Perseverance is a strong will and continues to be imposed, while luck is a bonus from God.
genixye

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:17:27 AM

I'm sure there are many novice bounty hunters who make these mistakes.

Patience, persistence is not just for bounty hunters. I believe all investors should keep a good attitude.
Triopeloda

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:32:47 AM

personally, I think, if it's Not necessarily, sometimes people who try a lot but no luck. The world is sometimes crazy and unreasonable,
but one thing, whatever it is we should try and pray for everything to run smoothly.

itrade777

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:41:05 AM

I feel you mate. We have on the same boat wherein we recently join here to do bounty task. This may sound absurb but it is really hard for the new comers to earn on the bounty campaign and we really need to be persistent to do our tasks daily. Lucky you got your first payment but mine will end on few weeks. Wish me luck.
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 07:51:37 AM

there is no such thing as luck in my own belief, as it concerns the technology called the blockchain, it must be driven by an occurrence or a trade or something that has influence or is decided upon, this is not rocket science. you may not really know.

honghe99

Activity: 406

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:22:29 AM

This is a very good topic, I think persistence and luck are very important! No one can do without it, only insist on waiting for good luck to make a profit.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
pokerap

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:14:48 AM

At the beginning of my participation in the bounty, I, like all the novices, made a lot of mistakes. Send reports on time. Late for the day. Error. Read the bounty conditions carefully. Not enough posts. Error. Check the terms of the project. The bounty has already ended. Error. Register, check. Site, telegram, google-form. Oops. Error. Grin And many others.
 In order to receive profit from the work of the bounty hunter, you need to be careful. And patient. The first adequate arrival from my work appeared only after 3 months. And while this is not a comparable amount with what the old bounties get.
If you decided to participate in the bounty, be careful. Check and double-check yourself. Do not be lazy to see the bounty conditions again. Once again. They are sometimes changed.
Be persistent. To avoid mistakes, you need time. If you came here, try. Study the project, its product, the team. Develop your profile on the forum. Read, ask, write. Do not grasp everything at once. Take a drop. 10 good projects can be more profitable than 90, taken just like that.
Be patient. Do not expect to buy a car tomorrow-a week, a month. Here time is your ally. Having received the first tokens, do not bother to sell to the stock exchange. Watch the market. Where the movement is going. What are the forecasts. Having fallen into a state of panic and hurrying to sell the first earned coins, you can miss a significant profit.
Attention, persevere, patience. In my opinion these are the qualities on which your future profit is held.
I agree, that perseverance is the most important attribute to success in this field, especially for those of us who enter not with large capital.
jagaban
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:34:37 AM

This is spot on. You have spoken exactly my mind. Many new hunters are very impatient. They expect to work this week and get rewarded in a matter of days. It is not always like that. Bounties demand perseverance, dedication, persistence and most importantly patience.

biletskiy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:56:34 PM

I am not surprised by the stories about someone who have been tried to find biggest ever possible profit but haven’t found any. Don’t try to follow a number of aims. It is really difficult and ineffective.
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:04:47 PM

I think perseverance in the market is the most important thing that should be in the character , and of course a little luck, a lot of my experience was when not sold at the time(

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Milka86

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:56:55 PM

The main thing is of course patience . But perseverance with luck will not be superfluous in this work . Do not rush to sell the coins - and then your profit will be many times more
Nevermind344

Activity: 285
Merit: 3

HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:08:25 PM

Persistence is very important of course, but conscious and informed choice of bounty campaign - this is already half of the success. It is important to choose the right project among the pile of rubbish, and then, make every effort to fulfill the bounty conditions, and you will receive your great reward.

HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurity (https://tokensale.heroic.com/)
Mateo123

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:36:48 PM

Yes i agree with you, in this kind of industry even in a hard situation everything goes well espescially if you are determined to succeed, the power of persistence  is very strong also this is destined for long term, being persistent just staying on track and working on your goals.
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:42:55 PM

Persistence they say is the mother of success. Whoever wants to succeed in this crypto world, needs to needs to be persistent without looking back. Strive to get the best and you will surely get your desired result. A persistent crypto enthusiast, even if he falls many times, he will still rise.
tss33

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:11:50 PM

In this world of encryption, persistence is so important, the more you devote yourself to reading and gaining experience, it will make good things happen, and because the market is unstable, we sometimes need to be lucky.
Remat34

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:17:37 PM

I actually agree with you on this. This post of  yours is actually a wise one full of understanding to instruct the minds of many.

Persistence is actually a virtue needed in any thing any one is gonna be involved. More importantly, it is needed in activities going  here as regards crypto related matters.
Samum (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:22:52 AM

This is where when we take after abundance then we should will to hold up with quite a while just to get the aftereffects of our work. This occasionally influences us to feel exhausted and apathetic. I additionally encounter this occasionally, yet I attempt to experience this wholeheartedly despite the fact that I am in some cases knock by time.

You're right. I lead several projects, of which 6 ended at the same time. Now waiting time for payments. Nuances. Sprinkly, KYC and other. The most difficult time. Now just wait. And to train endurance.

●● ● Me\/u ● ●● BET ON ANYTHING, ANYTIME, AGAINST ANYONE ●● ● Me\/u ● ●● (https://www.mevu.bet/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: