Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:14:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Persistence is more important than luck?  (Read 821 times)
jingyu27

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:44:28 AM

Luck is important, but persistence is also very important. We must have enough patience to invest in the encryption market. I have to be too flustered. When the encryption market falls, we should continue to keep the cryptocurrency in our hands and wait patiently for the market to pick up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
juliyett

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:54:35 AM

The most important element is patience here, because without it it will be impossible to earn good money. And I suppose that persistence is more needed here than luck.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
bombie1

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 08:20:01 PM

normally when a person prepares himself well,he or she is able to meet the opportunities that he prepared for and takes advantage.I do not really believe in the story of luck.So for that matter I will agree that indeed persistence is more important and brings better results than luck.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:01:22 AM

-snip
You do have some point although, you wobbled it all up by not constructing your sentences well and made it hard to understand most of the things you have wrote. However, with the idea of being persistent, it is an attribute that is needed for someone who understands the length at which this space can develop in the long run.

You cannot just expect to get rich overnight as you need to work for it and earn it which will even make you appreciate you wealth. Nevertheless, patience is even more of an attribute that is needed pre or post ICO as you get the best only when you are patient for it.
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:05:40 AM

Persistence, luck are all important in bounty hunting. You can persist as much and hold the tokens you receive but in fortnight you watch and see those few tokens become worthless and luck may be on your side and you sell early and recoup some profit. Crypto is all about luck, persistence and timing.
fivefingers

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:10:05 AM

At the beginning of my participation in the bounty, I, like all the novices, made a lot of mistakes. Send reports on time. Late for the day. Error. Read the bounty conditions carefully. Not enough posts. Error. Check the terms of the project. The bounty has already ended. Error. Register, check. Site, telegram, google-form. Oops. Error. Grin And many others.
 In order to receive profit from the work of the bounty hunter, you need to be careful. And patient. The first adequate arrival from my work appeared only after 3 months. And while this is not a comparable amount with what the old bounties get.
What is this post about? About patience. About attention. About perseverance.
If you decided to participate in the bounty, be careful. Check and double-check yourself. Do not be lazy to see the bounty conditions again. Once again. They are sometimes changed.
Be persistent. To avoid mistakes, you need time. If you came here, try. Study the project, its product, the team. Develop your profile on the forum. Read, ask, write. Do not grasp everything at once. Take a drop. 10 good projects can be more profitable than 90, taken just like that.
Be patient. Do not expect to buy a car tomorrow-a week, a month. Here time is your ally. Having received the first tokens, do not bother to sell to the stock exchange. Watch the market. Where the movement is going. What are the forecasts. Having fallen into a state of panic and hurrying to sell the first earned coins, you can miss a significant profit.
Attention, persevere, patience. In my opinion these are the qualities on which your future profit is held.

Well, that is true not just in the cryptocurrency market but rather the whole life itself. More than luck or talent, nothing beats perseverance, hard work and patience. Having these qualities will make bring you riches and true wealth.
Levin23

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:19:47 AM

Agree with your opinion Smiley
perseverance that creates good fortune, with perseverance we can create good fortune for ourselves. Sometimes there are people who blame the fate but he forgot to fix themselves, we can change fate with persistence and effort.
klavtrin

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:26:25 AM

Any hard work always pays for its work . Be patient. Good luck without perseverance does not happen.
LickKing

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:30:03 AM

Yes, persistence is the most important thing. Only by insisting on you will have the opportunity to become lucky. This is a consensus regardless of the industry.

jdamayo28

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:34:11 AM

Yes, persistence is the most important thing. Only by insisting on you will have the opportunity to become lucky. This is a consensus regardless of the industry.

Exactly! Persistence plus patience equals lucky. Thats the formula i've been doing during my participation in this forum. And I find it great.
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:34:28 AM

This is  the pure truth and i know it for sometime which I am applying in the management of my cryptocurrency  portfolios. If you lose patient and persistence in the trading and even in any other aspect of life then you have lost everything.
KOF97

Activity: 359

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:10:16 AM

I think sticking to luck is just as important, but for now, sticking to it is more important, and luck in the future may be more important. If you participate in ICO, luck is very important.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
cryptoking252

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:05:19 PM

It’s true. I agree with this. Because you can change your luck with persistence. If you hold your coin and after some days later you sell your coin then you earn some profit. I think it’s not your luck.
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:15:40 PM

I agree that perseverance comes first. We must strive for the goal no matter what, work hard and think about the end result. And of course, in achieving the goal of luck does not hurt as well.
redrose8226

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:58:28 PM

Mainly after inventions of crypto this coins are doing really well but in 2018 the price of btc or other coins have been fallen we can tell all coins are infected for price based on this coins will be increase soon I think also those coin will give good value so its good time to buy coins at low price.
donskova29

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:07:20 PM

Yes indeed, I believe in perseverance above all else. We can not rely on luck in the world of this crypto, we must be diligent and diligent to produce with much.
markieeeloy

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 04:03:12 AM

Sometimes, when you join a bounty, you forgot to consider if its a legit bounty or not because you are attracted on its nice webpage, features, etc. Better to first make your own verification for the team, the ico, and the token itself to consider it legit and cannot waste your time.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
RavenousKatana

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:10:18 AM

Yes, because luck is not that much reliable but the perseverance itself can be much more of luck.
bitcoinforus

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:30:55 AM

I'm unfortunately not very successful! Therefore, I have no choice but to be persistent and achieve the goal! I advise you not to give up!
poot89

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:35:20 AM

Your words are really great! Really great advice for novices! I can learn too much!
There are too many scams in the bounty. We must be cautious and careful not to follow blindly. After choosing a good bounty, we must persevere, be patient, and be eager to seek success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: