Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:26:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Persistence is more important than luck?  (Read 821 times)
Emmy92

Activity: 837
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:38:24 AM

You have siad it all. Straightforward and concise, touching all the key points. I have learnt a whole lot in this crypto space and I keep learning as learning never ends. Persistence is the key to survival in this crypto space

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dylanmeter

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:42:16 AM

Persistence, luck are all important in bounty hunting. You can persist as much and hold the tokens you receive but in fortnight you watch and see those few tokens become worthless and luck may be on your side and you sell early and recoup some profit. Crypto is all about luck, persistence and timing.

Agreed, Luck still needed in these space. In addition,It goes down to the type of project we have chosen to  partake. here's is the secret. If you have participated for a good project with a supportive community behind them, HODL. crypto is all about Analysing, Timing ans persistence.
TO THE MOON  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Valzzz005

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:45:51 AM

At the beginning of my participation in the bounty, I, like all the novices, made a lot of mistakes. Send reports on time. Late for the day. Error. Read the bounty conditions carefully. Not enough posts. Error. Check the terms of the project. The bounty has already ended. Error. Register, check. Site, telegram, google-form. Oops. Error. Grin And many others.
 In order to receive profit from the work of the bounty hunter, you need to be careful. And patient. The first adequate arrival from my work appeared only after 3 months. And while this is not a comparable amount with what the old bounties get.
What is this post about? About patience. About attention. About perseverance.
If you decided to participate in the bounty, be careful. Check and double-check yourself. Do not be lazy to see the bounty conditions again. Once again. They are sometimes changed.
Be persistent. To avoid mistakes, you need time. If you came here, try. Study the project, its product, the team. Develop your profile on the forum. Read, ask, write. Do not grasp everything at once. Take a drop. 10 good projects can be more profitable than 90, taken just like that.
Be patient. Do not expect to buy a car tomorrow-a week, a month. Here time is your ally. Having received the first tokens, do not bother to sell to the stock exchange. Watch the market. Where the movement is going. What are the forecasts. Having fallen into a state of panic and hurrying to sell the first earned coins, you can miss a significant profit.
Attention, persevere, patience. In my opinion these are the qualities on which your future profit is held.

Here is constantly uncommon case to that manage clearly in my participatin in wealth fight, I saw a lot of coins getting pump when it hit the market, just to incessantly dive following two weeks or more, so it's a shrewd idea to offer a portion of your coin when it first hit the market that is to repay yourself from all your effort.
Fundalini

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:08:36 AM

You miss all the chances that you don't take. My experience as a translator for bounty projects tells me that if I join 10 translation jobs and 9 of them turned out to be a scam or failed, but then the last one mooned, it would still be rewarding. Compared to not doing anything, you gain nothing.
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:10:24 AM

perseverance is the key thing. but the panic could eliminate persistence of it in a hurry. Thus many juxtaposed a very scared and finally left quickly when the decline began to occur due to fear of necessary fall of crypto and lose their capital. reasonable indeed but if you continue like that then it would be hard to evolve in crypto.
Enyi001

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 05:19:08 AM

One of the main substances applicable with this market is persistence. You can just wake up with the mind set of being lucky and feel you can make much in the market. Persisrence makes you understand the dynamics of the market as well as experience. With that, once can actually clamour for better profits. I don't think Crypto is a game of lcuk at all.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:46:33 AM

At the beginning of my participation in the bounty, I, like all the novices, made a lot of mistakes. Send reports on time. Late for the day. Error. Read the bounty conditions carefully. Not enough posts. Error. Check the terms of the project. The bounty has already ended. Error. Register, check. Site, telegram, google-form. Oops. Error. Grin And many others.
 In order to receive profit from the work of the bounty hunter, you need to be careful. And patient. The first adequate arrival from my work appeared only after 3 months. And while this is not a comparable amount with what the old bounties get.
What is this post about? About patience. About attention. About perseverance.
If you decided to participate in the bounty, be careful. Check and double-check yourself. Do not be lazy to see the bounty conditions again. Once again. They are sometimes changed.
Be persistent. To avoid mistakes, you need time. If you came here, try. Study the project, its product, the team. Develop your profile on the forum. Read, ask, write. Do not grasp everything at once. Take a drop. 10 good projects can be more profitable than 90, taken just like that.
Be patient. Do not expect to buy a car tomorrow-a week, a month. Here time is your ally. Having received the first tokens, do not bother to sell to the stock exchange. Watch the market. Where the movement is going. What are the forecasts. Having fallen into a state of panic and hurrying to sell the first earned coins, you can miss a significant profit.
Attention, persevere, patience. In my opinion these are the qualities on which your future profit is held.

You already understand about what to do bounty participants, it may be because you want to learn from what has been experienced, and often read than ask, in my opinion in bounty not any luck because we only do the rules needed to get the stake, I think bounty participants like me who are new must learn from you.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
kulitmanggis

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:17:09 AM

yes you are right usually people who have a very high perseverance and do not know the unyielding will give very much result so do not easy to give up and always try to be the best.
xcxcxxz52

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:58:12 AM

I feel that persistence and luck are important.
For example, the project you selected is a general project, and you have been insisting for a long time. But you get very little reward.
If you are lucky, then the project you choose may be a good project, and then you get a huge return because of your persistence.
I feel that luck is as important as persistence.
humb0mumb097

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:07:31 AM

We can not rely on luck in the world of this crypto, we must be diligent and hard work will lead us to success.
tisumagic

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:10:45 AM

You have siad it all. Straightforward and concise, touching all the key points. I have learnt a whole lot in this crypto space and I keep learning as learning never ends. Persistence is the key to survival in this crypto space
it seems that both things are just as important, because if we are only persistence but we are not lucky then what happens is we can lose, because stuck in a moment that is not right to invest. may be more important is the experience

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
hsdjdyt

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:14:56 AM

Thank you very much for analyzing what you have experienced. We can learn a lot from it and it will help the novice.
First of all, I agree with your point of view. I feel that luck will only gain the benefits of the moment. No one can always have good luck. Persistence is still the key.
d2s4

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:27:13 AM

Without persistence and with luuck it will be more suitable for earning I consider. And without luck we could not do everything here. It depends on wwill of chance.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
yoerumo

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:55:06 PM

I feel you mate. We have on a similar vessel wherein we as of late join here to do abundance undertaking. This may sound absurb yet it is extremely difficult for the new comers to procure on the abundance battle and we truly should be diligent to do our errands day by day. Fortunate you got your first installment yet mine will end on couple of weeks. Wish me good fortune.
romeolopez21

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:54:25 AM

Both of them are too important and signifivant here. What is more, patience takes place to be here as well. I think that these three elements are the base of success.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
suigeneris01

Activity: 264

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 10:57:14 AM

my mum use to tell me that one should always give whatever one want to do the best before backing out. cryptocurrency is not a get rich quick scheme and as such anyone that want to get involve should give it the best and keep doing till you get to the desired level you hope and pray for.
batareya

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:01:04 AM

Good luck without perseverance can not be .  But the possible luck in the projects can not always be justified .
mjaranzasu

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:04:34 AM

my mum use to tell me that one should always give whatever one want to do the best before backing out. cryptocurrency is not a get rich quick scheme and as such anyone that want to get involve should give it the best and keep doing till you get to the desired level you hope and pray for.

I agree with you, this kind of industry will not always give us easy money, we need to study this and give our best effort to make us earn good profit here, we also need the right strategies when to hold and when to sell.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:04:56 AM

it seems that both things are just as important, because if we are only persistence but we are not lucky then what happens is we can lose, because stuck in a moment that is not right to invest. may be more important is the experience
Indeed if calculated then luck is a very important thing and can affect what we can get. But remember that perseverance can make things easier. Our persistence and enthusiasm will enable us to deal with conditions much better. I want to say that when we have both then we will be able to get perfect results. For me diligence takes important points by 80 percent and about 20 percent will be influenced by luck.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:27:50 AM

It is very good instructions for novices. But I really do not understand how the clever person could make mistakes like this! The things that you described are very obvious for every people that I know except some students without work experience.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: