Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:26:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Persistence is more important than luck?  (Read 821 times)
Aeneous

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:54:48 PM

Luck forms a very tiny percentage of how things turn out for you. Most of the times, your success is determined by hard work and persistence, as long as giving up is not an option for you then you are in the track to success, it might not happen now but its inevitable that things will turn out just fine for you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:01:07 PM

At the beginning of my participation in the bounty, I, like all the novices, made a lot of mistakes. Send reports on time. Late for the day. Error. Read the bounty conditions carefully. Not enough posts. Error. Check the terms of the project. The bounty has already ended. Error. Register, check. Site, telegram, google-form. Oops. Error. Grin And many others.
 In order to receive profit from the work of the bounty hunter, you need to be careful. And patient. The first adequate arrival from my work appeared only after 3 months. And while this is not a comparable amount with what the old bounties get.
What is this post about? About patience. About attention. About perseverance.
If you decided to participate in the bounty, be careful. Check and double-check yourself. Do not be lazy to see the bounty conditions again. Once again. They are sometimes changed.
Be persistent. To avoid mistakes, you need time. If you came here, try. Study the project, its product, the team. Develop your profile on the forum. Read, ask, write. Do not grasp everything at once. Take a drop. 10 good projects can be more profitable than 90, taken just like that.
Be patient. Do not expect to buy a car tomorrow-a week, a month. Here time is your ally. Having received the first tokens, do not bother to sell to the stock exchange. Watch the market. Where the movement is going. What are the forecasts. Having fallen into a state of panic and hurrying to sell the first earned coins, you can miss a significant profit.
Attention, persevere, patience. In my opinion these are the qualities on which your future profit is held.

Indeed, if we recall the embarrassing memories that all of us might have done will make us laugh, how ridiculous I'm at that time.
But let it be (the past, let it pass) now we have to behave mature, not crybaby, not easily discouraged, even if some get red trust or blacklist from some moderators whether intentional or unintentional, let's say everything is a warning or reprimand for us, so that we are more creative.
You're right friend. Attention, diligence and patience are the keys to success, these three tricks are the main stick in fending off FUD attacks as well as controlling emotions which often surround our thoughts.
Shadesofglory

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:13:45 PM

Talk about an advice on a platter of gold, this qualified for one. Almost all hunters are quilty of some of the points raised, and some have stories to tell about being too lazy concerning campaigns and all.  Perseverance, study and smart work is needed among other things.
Dewar Noise

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:45:09 PM

indeed perseverance is more important than profit, for example, if you make an investment and rely more on profits than perseverance, later it might just not be the profit, but the loss can be, because investing also needs perseverance, especially to wait for the price of coins to be invested.
Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:54:56 PM

You're very right. Not everyone has the patience to wait so long and many are disappointed and throw a bounty. I got my first good award six months later. Before that came coins that cost very little. I am glad that I had the patience not to give up and I wish everyone to always achieve their goals.

diytho

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:08:02 AM

It is true that persistence is more important, luck comes not every day to follow the person. if we persist in pursuing something then we will get good results in the future. persistence is the beginning of our success through something. luck is not always present in us every day.
anhkhoavba79@gmail.com

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:34:19 AM

Yes, I also started this job recently. I will try to persevere to get good results.
febrian1705

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:54:13 AM

At the beginning of my participation in the bounty, I, like all the novices, made a lot of mistakes. Send reports on time. Late for the day. Error. Read the bounty conditions carefully. Not enough posts. Error. Check the terms of the project. The bounty has already ended. Error. Register, check. Site, telegram, google-form. Oops. Error. Grin And many others.
 In order to receive profit from the work of the bounty hunter, you need to be careful. And patient. The first adequate arrival from my work appeared only after 3 months. And while this is not a comparable amount with what the old bounties get.
If you decided to participate in the bounty, be careful. Check and double-check yourself. Do not be lazy to see the bounty conditions again. Once again. They are sometimes changed.
Be persistent. To avoid mistakes, you need time. If you came here, try. Study the project, its product, the team. Develop your profile on the forum. Read, ask, write. Do not grasp everything at once. Take a drop. 10 good projects can be more profitable than 90, taken just like that.
Be patient. Do not expect to buy a car tomorrow-a week, a month. Here time is your ally. Having received the first tokens, do not bother to sell to the stock exchange. Watch the market. Where the movement is going. What are the forecasts. Having fallen into a state of panic and hurrying to sell the first earned coins, you can miss a significant profit.
Attention, persevere, patience. In my opinion these are the qualities on which your future profit is held.

agree with your opinion ...
I experienced a period where I was still confused and did not understand so I had to be several times asking here and there ...
learn from mistakes until now I have begun to understand and understand the crypto world.
never be tired of learning and shy to ask.
surely all experience that time. persistent effort we will surely achieve the results of our efforts
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 03:30:27 PM

Thank you for this advice, mate. I agree with what you said. However, there is a sentence or phrase there that I don't completely agree. It is the phrase, time is our ally. I think the other way. Time is our enemy. We have so many things to do beside doing bounty campaigns. There are responsibilities as a family member, as a worker or a student and other roles you have.
Rollesto

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:36:43 PM

I don't believe in such things as luck. There are reasons why we will become successful in this business. For example, a simple coincidence. There might be investors out there that invested in the right place at the right time and gained a huge profit. That's not luck. Just a coincidence. Of course they risked their money and hope for the best.
andeonnut

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:37:57 PM

Persistence and patience are two of the most important features of investing in crypto. Got to make sure not to sell too early.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
olivia jane567

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 03:49:19 PM

Yes that is so true. You have to dedicate your time and work hard continuously. Don't be contempt with the work you have done because it may fail. Involve yourself in a lot of them and work so hard to your maximum.
GantVolnov

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:54:17 PM

I absolutely agree with you! Only aspiration and movement towards the goal opens new boundaries. Personally, I came to this market not to earn a million dollars in a week and go, I want to study it and develop and maybe in time I will start to get good money.
teeshe

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 04:43:05 PM

Thanks for the above advice. How i wish it could have been more timely. I once lost out in a bounty i participated in despite all efforts i put just because i was not patient enough to read and re-read, digest and assimilate the bounty conditions before i commenced. Now i have learned better.
Indeed, attention, patience and perseverance are essential traits needed to succeed in the bounty hunting game.
Yowlahe

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:10:11 PM

Genuine. In the event that you are not relentless and you enable yourself to be influenced by the market when a little value plunges happens then you are clearly not prepared to profit. Steadiness is the thing that props you up when costs are down, everybody is stating cryptos are dead and they are taking out their cash. It is the thing that causes you overcome the terrible days in sit tight for the great.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: