Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:49:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Moving out from litecoin  (Read 2039 times)
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:43:36 PM

You might want to hold onto some of your litecoin from now because with a coin like litecoin you can never tell how much that it will grow in the future. If you want to move out then by all means you can do so by exchanging some of your litecoin for something like neo or monero but do not make the mistake of changing all of your litecoin so you do not miss out

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Rosyanroid

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:20:57 PM

Now a days, NEO is not performing that well. To me Litecoin is better than NEO. However, Ethereum is best among the altcoins having good future potentials.. You can do research on it before investing.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:28:04 PM

I hold some litecoin and thinking to move into something other. I am thinking for Neo, what do you think will be a eisr choice?
Stick with litecoin or something else?

Try to hold some EOS and TRX, this is young coins but those has very good popularity and the price is pumping often.
And also don't forget to hold some ETH for safe investment
dele4

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:30:34 PM

I advise you to invest in ETH because it is safer and easier and the risk is small. or for a better future try to invest in BTC. though long and long term, but the results obtained maximum.

███  ████     BAAN►X  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
untugede

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:34:09 PM

I hold some litecoin and thinking to move into something other. I am thinking for Neo, what do you think will be a eisr choice?
all the options are on your own, you want to move to buy and invest, litecoin NEO and altcoin are also good for investment and trade, now I say NEO rate is very good have a very good price development so suppose you move there is not wrong according to me.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:36:28 PM

Yes, there are better options than the lite coin available for us to invest in. Litecoin to be frank is good coin with properly developed protocols and deployed likewise. It has investors as it always needed and the volume too. But with the current dip we have gained lot of opportunities and we are progressing towards new pump real soon. There other potential coins with better increments than the LTC alone. Like you said NEO, it is also popular platform for the ICO's these days and might be better choice for you to convert you LTC.
firaituaku

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:42:28 PM

I think the coin NEO is currently experiencing a decline and many investors are coming out of the NEO. why not invest for a safer and easier ETH? especially at this time the price is down. or if you want more results I recommend BTC. Good luck.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
nioctiB#1

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:56:05 PM

It depends on your goal. Both will be good for long term investment for sure. But I dont want to recommend which is better cryptocurrency to invest and it is better to just choose by yourself because it is your money. Dont ask someones opinion because cryptocurrency is a speculative investment and all are just dependent on bitcoins price. If you are unsure why not just invest on bitcoin which has higher chance to grow more.
GUNGUN12

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:02:21 PM

It depends on your goal. Both will be good for long term investment for sure. But I dont want to recommend which is better cryptocurrency to invest and it is better to just choose by yourself because it is your money. Dont ask someones opinion because cryptocurrency is a speculative investment and all are just dependent on bitcoins price. If you are unsure why not just invest on bitcoin which has higher chance to grow more.
Indeed you can consider whether this is good or high risk and I think for neo is not too bad if you make a decision then neo is good to invest too, you may want to fast now because you can see the market price slightly increased.
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:05:41 PM

Wether you invest in litecoin or Neo , All are co related to the price of bitcoin and ether.. Its better for you. When market will stable Keep you coins in Ether or bitcoin because when market will Ok then all coins will ride the Jump..

Neo is currently at high risk. But profit is more.
You can hold 10% of litecoins
Ariess

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:10:44 PM

I think it is speculation that you will do, I think you should have a plan first before you trade it. but there are many options to exchange litecoin with other altcoins, maybe one of them as you say for neo or even for eos which is currently more popular than litecoin. but the altcoin that will advance in the first growth is ethereum
deep4u

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:10:59 PM

I would suggest you to buy other coins which are cheap and recently added on market since they have good chance to grow when there is release of there products.
anjohyx

Activity: 451
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:15:24 PM

Why Don't choose NEO? Why you don't think current NEO price is super low and peak price is around $200, plus NEO have a lot of supporter and trading volume, by the way, dont just invest in 1 coin only, that's really risk and you'll lose all the money if coins price hard drop or become scam

Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:04:20 PM

NEO good but Litecoin also not so bad and both of them have potential to grow and find another coins too to back up your funds is good to avoid loss because investing at several altcoins is more good rather than stick for 1 coin only but do not forget to put in bitcoin into your portfolio because usually if bitcoin price climbing up then altcoin also will following too
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:06:00 PM

If you are confused and do no trust litecoin to much, keep in mind that most altcoins are suffering as hard as everthing else. You can just sell some and hold some and move some of your investments to other altcoins.
mktpromp

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:47:54 PM

Actually it depends on your strategy and situation. Different person will have different opinions on this factor. Some will suggest moving and some will suggest holding. I will suggest moving from here and investing in the bitcoin as the price of bitcoin is low and you will have an opportunity to make good profit in future
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:15:11 PM

Nah, don't stick in litecoin I don't see the future of litecoin, only NEO this altcoin is a potential good for long term investment so go invest in NEO now.

nickmiller

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 11:36:41 AM

Smiley Moving out from the litecoins is a good idea given that these coins are in a downward trend. Investing in bitcoins is the best alternative, another option would be to invest in ETH also. Smiley But right now, the market is offering a good deals on the new coins as well. Smiley
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:09:29 AM

Now, you are just making yourself a fool in trading and investing. You shouldn't be loyal to one coin, it will end you up with a heartache. Just used them and get all the things you need from that particular coin and get out.
Yes, I really wonder why he would have been stuck in litecoin alone all these while anyway and since we do not know how much he is holding, then we can at least assume he is holding something substantial.

Although, it is a market and if any of us should say moving to another coin will guarantee a huge profit in the long run, then we would all end up lying since no one knows the future but the fact is that there are potential coins and tokens with very unique products that should be worth investing into, which I believe will bring about some huge profit in the short term anyway.
Gontxi

Activity: 966

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:13:22 AM

I think you can trade it for eos or ripples maybe neo.
depending on what you want and plan. that's all you have to do, without planning and strategy it will be useless
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: