Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:00:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Moving out from litecoin  (Read 2033 times)
prukerohen

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:30:52 PM

I am not exactly sure what I'm thinking of at this point, but I think that Litecoin is a really good coin, and one of the most stable that we have right noe, and I think that it wouldn't be such a great idea to dump the coin. I think that this is the best time to hodl the coin. If you want to make investments with another coin, look for some extra funds and invest in that one, but hodl your litecoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:45:06 PM

I see Litecoin as a potential penny, so do not be too worried, the market is recovering all the coins are recovering, so do not be too worried the market will bring you many opportunities.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:49:05 PM

I hold some litecoin and thinking to move into something other. I am thinking for Neo, what do you think will be a eisr choice?
Stick with litecoin or something else?

I'm not interested in old altcoins like litecoin.
in my opinion the prospect in the future is less profitable compared to neo, so maybe neo is a good option for now. As for the other alt, eos can be considered as another option.
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:37:24 PM

Change litecoin to neo should be good option, because litecoin currently staying in one place but neo has big potencial to growth in near future. In my opinion when you choose neo you will get profit faster
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:53:27 PM

I hold some litecoin and thinking to move into something other. I am thinking for Neo, what do you think will be a eisr choice?
Invest in whatever gives you more profits, look at the markets and their performance in the previous weeks and see which one of those markets is closer to go up in value in the next days or weeks and stay in this market that gives the best profits, however if you have some reasons to believe in some coin over the other then it is better to move to that coin and invest your money there because if something were to happen it is easier to hold coins in which you believe in.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:55:12 PM

Many of my friends at the signal bought this coin, and now regret and do not know what to do with it. Crypto currency as a lottery is almost impossible to guess which ticket to pull. Therefore, you need to divide your portfolio into different assets.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
Camster

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 07:04:38 PM

I bailed out of Litecoin when the project lead sold his coins.  I cannot imagine a situation where the main developer bailing out is a good thing.  It's against human nature for him to care as much about Litecoin now that he has no skin in the game.  I'm avoiding in the future. 
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:29:15 AM

How about you stick with some of that litecoin and then invest some of it into another coin like neo or monero, that way you know that you are not completely moved out of the coin but you are not staying completely in so if something happens if it is bad then you are not taking much of a hit but if it is good then you are not missing out on the coin either
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:35:58 AM

For me, NEO is much better than Litecoin, because NEO is very active to their project and NEO is still much cheaper compare to Litecoin. Much better if you will start to accumulate NEO or you may still hold Litecoin, like 50% for NEO and 50% for Litecoin.
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:54:47 AM

The rate of the Litecoin right now is only $54.26 . Likely the Ethereum, this coin also faces very dramatic down. However, should we give up and sell the Litecoin in this down price? I don't think so. I exactly don't have any Litecoin. But, I suggest you to be more patient because selling them right now will not make you profits. Hold your coins as well and hope that this coin will be increasing.
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 06:45:37 AM

use what you've got to invest in a lot of coins. don't just focus on one coin that could not produce. keep litecoin owned but also invest in other coins. by having an investment in some of the assets of the coins will certainly be increasingly widened the potential to produce because the coins will never know which one will go up. be it NEO, litecoin, ethereum and many more great coins to have.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
sentoy

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:54:20 AM

for now most people have moved from litecoin to another coin, for example to a neo coin and everyone does not want to lose from one of the coins, they are looking for another alternative so that the return capital can be more desirable.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  A virtual hangout place for shopping     
  discord telegram twitter        [ JOIN NOW ]  |  culture         
ucok_aball

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

👨‍👩‍👧‍&#

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:56:02 AM

I litecoin is good to be our investment or asset, because litecoin is included in cryptocurrency that I think is really nice but bitcoin, so keep patient with it and you will get the best

Cemploon

Activity: 644

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:56:37 AM

When compared to the Neo, then of course I also more prefer to vote for Neo. However, the actual litecoin is also interesting. compared to other altcoin unclear, I think litecoin still superior.

BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:31:09 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2018, 08:19:30 PM by BartS

The rate of the Litecoin right now is only $54.26 . Likely the Ethereum, this coin also faces very dramatic down. However, should we give up and sell the Litecoin in this down price? I don't think so. I exactly don't have any Litecoin. But, I suggest you to be more patient because selling them right now will not make you profits. Hold your coins as well and hope that this coin will be increasing.
I really do not know what those that are selling their litecoin are thinking, it is true that all the market is down and that is going to take a little time to recover but litecoin is one of the best coins in the market and when the bull market begins it is going to be one of the first coins to recover, but for some reason people are too afraid to keep holding their coins even if they know this, so I suggest you to take advantage of the opportunity that all of those that are selling are giving you and get their litecoin for cheap.
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:34:13 PM

It's very strange, because it did not seem that LTC is a very worthy alternative to BTC and there are so many reasons for it, which sooner or later could improve the position of LTC among the entire crypto-currency sector.
Jamboo30

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:37:32 PM

In my opinion, Litecoin along with Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best coin, NEO is a potential token, but for comparison with Litecoin I think it is not strong, you should think back to that decision.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:37:14 PM

If you bought a light coin at $ 100, obviously you need to wait for growth, if you buy it now the strategy will be the same. However, I would not spend on this coin more than 10% of the total volume of my assets.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: