Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:55:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: * Invest Like a Pro | * Trade like a Master -- Get Your Personal Adviser  (Read 5558 times)
novaspyder

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 11:03:14 PM

Scammers gonna scam....

ENTIRE posting directly plagerized from Novaspyders original thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454856.0

If you are going to try to scam, you should at least put in some effort instead of making it painfully obvious.

Did you make this thread because the other one that you deleted had too many pages of people bashing you for being a scammer and a thief?

How embarassing...

Msdogey, I appreciate you looking out for the newer members of this forum and calling a scam when you see one.  

I encourage competition and appreciate perople offering a similar services as mine.  It might be nice if it wasn't a cheap copycat of my EXACT same service I created (and not stolen verbatim - even the formatting) but still, having someone else like this just adds value to my real legitimate service, because it shows how superior mine is by comparison.    

My only regret is for the people who are manipulated and lose their hard earned coin to a predator like Tk808.  I would rather have a person not use my service at all than fall victim to such a blatent scam as this, and in a way I feel responsible since I created the original School of Trading.  No matter how many coins myself or my students make, I can't help but also feel guilty for inadvertently enabling scammers like TK808, but sadly that is the way it goes in business and the bitcointalk forums sometimes.  
scampolice

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 11:48:06 PM

SCAM RATING: 11/10

SCAM EFFORT: D-

OP SCAM HISTORY:  REPEAT OFFENDER

RECOMMENDATION:  DELETE ACCOUNT

matthona

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Bitcointalk.org

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 12:56:51 AM

Scammers gonna scam....

ENTIRE posting directly plagerized from Novaspyders original thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454856.0

If you are going to try to scam, you should at least put in some effort instead of making it painfully obvious.

Did you make this thread because the other one that you deleted had too many pages of people bashing you for being a scammer and a thief?

How embarassing...

Msdogey, I appreciate you looking out for the newer members of this forum and calling a scam when you see one.  

I encourage competition and appreciate perople offering a similar services as mine.  It might be nice if it wasn't a cheap copycat of my EXACT same service I created (and not stolen verbatim - even the formatting) but still, having someone else like this just adds value to my real legitimate service, because it shows how superior mine is by comparison.    

My only regret is for the people who are manipulated and lose their hard earned coin to a predator like Tk808.  I would rather have a person not use my service at all than fall victim to such a blatent scam as this, and in a way I feel responsible since I created the original School of Trading.  No matter how many coins myself or my students make, I can't help but also feel guilty for inadvertently enabling scammers like TK808, but sadly that is the way it goes in business and the bitcointalk forums sometimes.  

arent you the d-bag this entire thread is making fun of.... it's a travesty that giveaways get canned but s-heads like you continue to be able to post obvious scams, hilariously aided by accounts just minutes old. f-ing idiot

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█       ▄▄▄▄▄      █▌
  █▌       ▀▀███      ▐█
 ▐█        ▄█ ██       █▌
  █▌     ▄█▀          ▐█
  ▐█   ▄█▀            █▌
   ▀█▄█▀            ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRASH

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█    ██▄▄██▄▄██    █▌
  █▌    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▐█
 ▐█      ████████      █▌
  █▌     ████████     ▐█
  ▐█     ████████     █▌
   ▀█▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TOWER

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
     ▄█▀     ▄██▄     ▀█▄
    ▐█       ▀██▀       █▌
    █▌   ▄▄  ▄██▄  ▄▄   ▐█
   ▐█   ██████████████   █▌
    █▌   ▀▀  ▀██▀  ▀▀   ▐█
    ▐█       ▄██▄       █▌
     ▀█▄     ▀██▀     ▄█▀
       ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DOUBLE
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 03:44:13 AM

If anyone is interested, I will now be tweeting daily in daily: tips, tricks and helpful investment advice and information..etc.

Follow me @currencyadviser

https://twitter.com/CurrencyAdviser
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 07:19:57 PM

Now tweeting regular tips and market trends on my twitter @currencyadviser

Also, about to take on my 7th client, so prices for my one-on-one service will rise tomorrow. Anyone who want to be a part of this service will still pay the minimum fee.

Cheers, have a great day!
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 11:57:09 PM

Also, about to take on my 7th client, so prices for my one-on-one service will rise tomorrow. Anyone who want to be a part of this service will still pay the minimum fee.

Took on 8th client today, to give the best service as possible for my time, this service now costs .1btc.

Cheers and thank you all.
JoshERTW

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 03:33:44 AM

Took on 8th client today, to give the best service as possible for my time, this service now costs .1btc.

Guess I got in just under the wire eh? Thanks for the chat dude - figured I'd drop by and give a "review"

I spoke with TK on the phone for about half an hour about a bunch of different altcoins and general investing info, as well as music and other unrelated topics - good guy to chat with and he has some good insights and does his research, enlightened me about a few coins I had not heard of that definitely sound promising.
Petreff

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 05:23:51 PM

Yes, I can confirm I got a lot of useful information. I thank you for them
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 05:37:15 PM

I'm an professional everything too.  Roll Eyes

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 08:56:56 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2014, 10:52:59 PM by tk808

Quick overview of this service:

Since my inception on Febuary 9th, i have taken on 8 clients and I've spent several hours and assisting them to the greatest extent. And you can view their feedback on this thread, the 2nd post.

I posted yesterday that i'd rise the service fee to .1btc from originally .05btc, although i feel this an accurate price on my time.

The price for this service is .075btc, and with that included everything stated in the inception post. Feel free to contact me @ Anaxai9 for a chat, to get to know me. That is free. If you also have any questions do no hesistate to ask.

Also: For daily tips and ticks check out my twitter @currencyadviser

tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 11:26:43 PM

have obtained a 9th client.

Generally, i spend a lot of hours with a new client (given your time) and then it becomes a basic question 1 on 1. I always answer and have a great deal of time to talk to all my clients and check up on them.

akaCash

Activity: 72

I learn fast :)

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 12:47:07 AM

Too bad you're far too biased to give objective investing advice. I've seen you predicting Dogecoin's demise now no less than 2 times, one of which you even created a thread to tell everyone how it would crash in the next few days. I believe it has done nothing but go up ever since. Lol. I don't think you're a scammer, and I believe you may even have some valuable knowledge, but I also believe that you're attitude or biases towards certain coins would cloud your judgement.

Any donations greatly appeciated!
BTC = 12aSS1d7Sy6MQDmxSZ59kK5uhVL8UjuKdR
LTC = LLoxWcXWwnnJ5Mo6xQpFuZcodLyyBxoorf
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 01:58:53 AM

Too bad you're far too biased to give objective investing advice. I've seen you predicting Dogecoin's demise now no less than 2 times, one of which you even created a thread to tell everyone how it would crash in the next few days. I believe it has done nothing but go up ever since. Lol. I don't think you're a scammer, and I believe you may even have some valuable knowledge, but I also believe that you're attitude or biases towards certain coins would cloud your judgement.

Check your facts, rewrite your post, then I'll sit down with a hot cup of tea and write a formal and lengthy defense to your claims.

Most of my clients are in fact, Doge owners. I have no problem with doge for profit, i even advised someone to buy doge @ 180 satoshi, they made a nice return when the spike happend.
msdogey

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 02:18:33 AM

Jan. 6.  Price of DOGE on Cryptsy = 0.00000027
Jan. 26 Price of DOGE on Cryptsy = 0.00000182
Jan. 31 Price of DOGE on Cryptsy = 0.00000144
Feb. 5.  Price of DOGE on Cryptsy = 0.00000103
Feb. 10 Price of DOGE on Cryptsy = 0.00000041
Feb. 15 Price of DOGE on Cryptsy = 0.00000056
Feb. 20 Price of DOGE on Cryptsy = 0.00000018
Feb. 25 Price of DOGE on Cryptsy = 0.00000001
Feb. 28 Price of DOGE on Cryptsy = 0

March. 1-- delisted

The time is now.

https://i.imgur.com/ukp9SvK.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/MQnClOS.png

We are nearing the beginnings of the collapse, doge dipped to 155 last night.

Still extremely overvalued at 160, If you think its going down to 50 or lower then you would be correct.

Wow what a paragon of investing...  I'd feel really comfortable with TK808 managing my money...  

Any other predictions you have for us sensei?
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 02:30:16 AM

Novaspyder, don't be jealous now. As mentioned above, come back when you have actual facts and proof of what i said.
mikeybit

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 02:29:36 PM

I really feel bad for anyone that sent this clown any form of currency.

The old adage definitely applies: those who can't do, teach. 

If you really had some true insight into crypto markets, you would NEVER share your knowledge. You would instead place trades based on that insight.  Any competition dilutes your profits. 

I have years of experience in FX and equity markets, get paid big dollars to execute trades in real markets, and have seen so many forms of this same scam in various markets.  No one is going to give you some super secret formula on how to get rich quick.

Folks, please save your money and do your own research with free resources.  I'd be more than happy to answer any simple questions you may have for FREE via PM.
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:34:36 AM

I really feel bad for anyone that sent this clown any form of currency.

The old adage definitely applies: those who can't do, teach.  

If you really had some true insight into crypto markets, you would NEVER share your knowledge. You would instead place trades based on that insight.  Any competition dilutes your profits.  

I have years of experience in FX and equity markets, get paid big dollars to execute trades in real markets, and have seen so many forms of this same scam in various markets.  No one is going to give you some super secret formula on how to get rich quick.

Folks, please save your money and do your own research with free resources.  I'd be more than happy to answer any simple questions you may have for FREE via PM.

And no one is offering a super secret formula to get rich quick. A wonderful way to take this entire post out of context has been stated above.

This user knows nothing of the Investment advisory industry.

And competition with 10-20 clients is insignificant, when millions and billions of dollars are playing into the markets. I'm an adviser, i give knowledge on a coin to my most unbiased extent. There is no dilution when the markets are saturated with shit, i give the competitive edge when it comes to future and long term profits, with the least amount of risk as possible.

Furthermore, dilution does not even exist in alt-currency because of such a high profit margin, the only markets that would be diluted is bitcoin, litecoin or dogecoin. Even those are subject to extreme forms of risk, manipulation and volatility.

And teaching is ultimate form of knowledge, my background speaks for itself i know how and when to make a profit.

"In order to teach, you must have first been and done that."

This is an advisory service above all else, I've never claimed to anyone, anywhere or any time the following: get-rich quick, fame, fortune and or eternal love. Since that's what this user is basically trying to convey.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 03:45:12 PM

Nice prediction for DOGE.  Roll Eyes

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 04:17:29 AM

Nice prediction for DOGE.  Roll Eyes

Was FUD not a prediction. Check the facts again
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 11:17:43 PM

Reduced service price back down to .05btc!

Get it now while i'm cheap, and yes i still talk to several of my clients on a daily basis.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: