Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 09:21:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To all bounty hunters around the world, you'll need to see this  (Read 1228 times)
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 10:12:32 AM

A few years ago, I like many people thought cryptocurrency bubble and mostly speculation and deception of ordinary people, but when even at work started talking about the digital economy, I had to understand the essence of the process, to study the blockchain and smart contracts, and my opinion has changed, I was fascinated by this world and believe in its future. Of course I also participate in the bounty campaign and to bring a small income, but not as big as many are, while this is for fun and extra profit, maybe when I get more knowledge and learn my profit will increase. Working as a bounty manager requires a lot of knowledge and a lot of time and does not attract me yet. Several campaigns in which I participated became a scam,it's sad,but the fact that the time spent on them is not much.
EzatorFI

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:12:52 AM

Hi, I'm a bounty enthusiast. I need you to answer my simple questions.

1. Do you love crypto?
2. How much is your salary in joining bounty?
3. Do you want to be a bounty manager? Then why you don't do it now and find a new client to be their bounty manager?
4. What if the bounty which you have joined in a long time but the project is not to be compromised a k a scam project?

Hello!
1. Yes! Sure.
2. So far only got airdrop. Only a few dollars.
3. No. I think that it is necessary to do too much work and it takes away all free time.
4. I hope that this does not happen. Otherwise, I'm probably just going to work further, because nothing can be done.
leoandrew

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:18:34 AM

Hi there bud, making money on a easy way and in one of the best ways why won't people love it. Obviously I like crypto but I have other reasons too. I've been doing bounties in other coins and they paid me well. I would love to be a bounty manager but right now I'm busy with other crypto stuff.
vKedax

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:20:59 AM

I would like to be a manager, only so far I do not have enough time to manage the program of bounty. I love cryptocurrency, it makes me freer and more independent.

Rollesto

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:31:16 AM

1. Do you love crypto?
3. Do you want to be a bounty manager? Then why you don't do it now and find a new client to be their bounty manager?
4. What if the bounty which you have joined in a long time but the project is not to be compromised a k a scam project?

The title is a bit misleading, because at first glance, you would think that you have brought some news that changed the whole bounty programs. Instead of using the word need, I think it is more appropriate to use the word answer.

(1) I like Crypto, but I don't love it.
(2) Because of having a low-ranked user, the salary is very little. And I am only joining a single signature campaign.
(3) I don't want to be a manager, because it needs too much work.
(4) There's nothing I could do, since it is normal to have scams in this community. Partly my fault, so use it as a lesson.
Slimztee

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:38:23 AM

Despite the title of this thread being misleading as I thought there's some new information for bounty hunters, I'm here for the money. Devoting time, energy and resources is not child's play. But as a low ranked user, the earning is so low as compared to those who have attained Legendary status. Ranking up merits has made it even worse.
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:44:49 AM

People love crypto for one reason, it makes them rich, opens up new opportunities for them. And while the cryptocurrency gives everyone a chance, you need to use this, regardless of whether you participate in bounty campaigns or are an investor.
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:33:25 AM

1. Do you love crypto?

The title is a bit misleading, because at first glance, you would think that you have brought some news that changed the whole bounty programs. Instead of using the word need, I think it is more appropriate to use the word answer.

(1) I like Crypto, but I don't love it.
(2) Because of having a low-ranked user, the salary is very little. And I am only joining a single signature campaign.
(3) I don't want to be a manager, because it needs too much work.
(4) There's nothing I could do, since it is normal to have scams in this community. Partly my fault, so use it as a lesson.

Yes, I believe so because with my participation with crypto, I was able to earn profit from my signature bounty campaign and also invested my earned ICO token. Having a jr.member account is the lowest to earn token among all the member ranks. No, I am not favourable to become a bounty manager since I only do part of my time for signature bounty since I had a full time job. Lastly, I had been into a scam ICO where I had finished the campaign and no information was leave on the ANN thread and being leave out of nowhere and it so unfair on our part as bounty hunters since we work for them religiously.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:35:30 AM

1. Yes
2. Haven't joined a bounty.
3. No.
4. Accept it and just move on.

bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:41:38 AM

how much do bounty managers usually make? I guess that's a lot of work they have to do
bounty managers should be a team. Doing the job will be hard if you do it alone. Most bounty managers are team or suppoetwd by team. Amazix . Bountyhive bountyplatform are not solo managers. They are team so the checking is effextive.
Octc76

Activity: 275

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:51:22 AM

1. Do you love crypto?
Of course, since I know this crypto world I like a lot of things that are in it.
including with "bounty hunter"
this bounty program has helped me a lot in solving my financial problems.
although sometimes the salary I get is not so much, but it is enough for me to meet the needs.

Being a bounty manager now is my goal, I have to learn things first in order to handle all the criteria of being a bounty manager.
and in my opinion, relationships become the basic thing to build a bounty manager team.

I have a lot of scam bounty projects. I do not really think about the long work but at the end of the scam. maybe it's not mine.
and more thinking ahead because many other bounty programs that can still be done.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:54:51 AM

1. Do you love crypto?
I don't know the reason why you ask this question, but I will make time for this to show some support in cryptoworld.

1. I do love crypto and I hope crypto loves me too, will work on this one for good Smiley
2. I don't have any profit but I finished one campaign and waiting for the token to be distribute.
3. I don't have any plan for this one, this is a big responsibility so I have to disregard one.
4. MOVE ON!
tintin16

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:00:01 PM

yes i love, my earning in bounty is not that big but it is enough for my daily expenses. for being a bounty manager as of now i dont have plan for it and if the bounty is scam move on and search for another bounty.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:44:32 PM

I think that bounty manager is a very hard job, expecially if the campaign is big with many partecipants... personally I prefer doing bounty hunter, if I can't do a task so I have no responsability for the work of other people!
A lot of people always feel being a manager is a piece of cake but one thing they do not realize is that it takes a lot of huge responsibility being one. I do not envy bounty managers but I am sure they get paid well for what they do as long as they do it well. It is a choice anyway and based on the time that one has to be able to do the work of a bounty manager but it is not an easy task at all. Bounty hunting on the other hand is one thing that everyone can easily just do even with little time as long as they can manage their time well.
Gabri

Activity: 856
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:10:55 PM

I would never agree to be a bounty Manager. This is a very big responsibility and a lot of work. There is also a risk of getting negative trust if the project turns out to be a fraud. Already a lot of managers painted because of this. Yes, and a lot of time it will take.
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:13:53 PM

Personally, my average income for bounty campaigns (in social networks) is about $ 120. Yes, I would like to try myself as a manager of bounty campaigns, but I do not have enough knowledge of English for this and I'm currently studying it
camport

Merit: 3

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:17:13 PM

Is this an ad for a bounty management service? lol not sure what the point of this post is really. Most people don't have the time required to be a bounty manager. Bounty participation requires much less time and effort and can make good money

IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:22:12 PM

1. Do you love crypto?

1. Do you love crypto?

- Yes I love crypto because it helped me a lot in terms of financial aspects.

- There is no fix amount we can get from the bounty, because that would be depend on the value of their token and depending on the total

token you are going to receive it to the wallet we gave.

- No, I don't want to become a bounty manager, for me its enough to become one of the participants in every bounty.

- If that happen, I do nothing but to accept the fact and charge experience just simple as that.

platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:15:36 PM

1. Do you love crypto?
Yes, I really love crypto currency and I like everything here, except that there has recently been a lot of scammers. Once I earned good amounts in Bounty campaigns, but now my reward is very small.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:36:35 PM

1. Do you love crypto?

1. I like it , i do not looove it.
2. very different , sometimes 500$ per week , other times 10#.
3. Yes, I am confident that I would be better than a good part of the current managers, who obviously are not managing their campaigns in such level  which is necessary. It is extremely hard to get the first job since you do  not have experience.
4. The last project was and incredible disappointment . For the first time i saw when bounty hunters where misled and basically scammed. The project is called BitScreener and they where advertised that they will give out 680k$ in bounties , in the end they decided to cut bounty in half and they argued that they had small letter rule, which if looked at closely was completely impossible to do. I ask from bounty community to boycott this project and spread the word that they used deceiving tactics to reach their goal. Disgusting.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: