Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:04:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you do if the altcoin price dumped?  (Read 3501 times)
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:39:23 PM

Lately, we know the market price of altcoin weakened. Whether or not the purchasing power decreases. Please explain to me what makes you interested in altcoins? And give me an explanation of what you will do to overcome things when altcoin the price dumps?

When altcoin prices are dumped, the best thing to do is to hold the coins you have, do not rush to make a decision. Do your analysis and research first about the coin, if possible to recover then holding it is the right one if it is not possible then you can sell it to cut the greater losses.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:17:51 AM

Start playing in futures market with low fluctuations to maximize the profit. You can still buy low and sell high in intraday trades. Crypto Market does provide you with such fluctuations. Always remember that you can make money in both bullish and bearish phase just not in sideways market which is rare in cryptos.

With the ability to buy low and sell high prices in just one day is very difficult. Sometimes when you buy it, the price will continue to decrease and it will take and the day it can increase, depending on the ability to analyze the chart of each person.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:26:38 AM

Lately, we know the market price of altcoin weakened. Whether or not the purchasing power decreases. Please explain to me what makes you interested in altcoins? And give me an explanation of what you will do to overcome things when altcoin the price dumps?

I should be busy buying those altcoins that I think has potential to grow in the next 2-3 years to take advantage on cheaper price that we have. Don't panic as this is not the end of cryptocurrency and enjoy shopping of altcoins while at lower price. Hold your token/ coins until the best price comes.
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:30:00 AM

I will hold what I have and try to buy more at the lowest price because if it is a coin of the good project I strongly believe that its value will recover soon.
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:39:51 AM

The best strategy when the price in the crypto market is falling is to continue to hold your assets because what is the point of selling it low now in which it will just lost your invested capital for sure so better to take the challence as a gamble by keep on holding it specially if your assets commodities are feasible to the masses in which for sure the price of it will bounce back and you will have the chance to take back your lose investments again.
ligerti

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:23:15 AM

In this case, I will try to calm down and not to rush to cardinal decisions. In my work, I am betting on the purchase of reliable altcoins, which in any case will restore their positions. Therefore, in any case, I will not sell them, and wait for the restoration of the price.
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:26:54 AM

when the altcoin prices dropped, the first thing I did was to look for news about the cause of the altcoin drop
then after finding the news, I learned about the incident. if it allows altcoins to be able to recover, I will buy the altcoin, but if the price does not allow it to recover, then I will not buy the altcoin

BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:28:52 AM

First off, there a lot of alt coins that are better than the market leaders now. That in itself for me is an interesting feature alt coins have over the top tier tokens in the market. Second, when pricing of alt coins start dumping, I would always be ready for selling but I will keep a part to myself in case a spike occurs.

nodis

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:00:08 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2018, 06:23:14 AM by nodis

If the altcoin price dumps, I would try to buy more coins and i will hold coins, so when the market start growing I make profit. Good concept because most of the new investors don't know what is the right time to exchange there coins this concept will help them.. Cheesy Smiley
yhan2x

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:06:50 AM

if the altcoin price totally dumped, i will hold my tokens and wait until the price will totally stable and in a good condition to trade in the market
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:08:46 AM

If altcoin prices dip and you've been sitting on the sidelines waiting for the right time to invest then this moment may represent an opportunity to add some good quality assets to your portfolio

Small_Man_Big_Thoughts

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:16:32 AM

Its already happen in several weeks ago. Most altcoin price drop the bottom level. Ethereum price untill below $200 and others altcoin cut the price more than 90%. I am keep buying on some good  altcoin and right now many of that altcoin already increasing the price
I will do what I am doing today. I know it is crypto market and anything is possible within minutes. Price will go up and down again. There is nothing wrong in it. The price will go with your commitment and consistency. If you stay there and convince others to invest in altcoin, there is no way that the prices will go up. The more the investors the high the price.
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:19:20 AM

If you believe that your altcoin has the future and will be used in the future then do not care. Your altcoin will be soon avaiable for higher price.

turkmachiavelli

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:31:55 AM

Actually a lot of us are just waiting for a new raises and don't do anything but I say why i invested alt-coin because Alt-coins have really more capacity from bitcoin, you can think like that do you prefer faster and chiper car or slower and  more expensive car ?

lehnelora

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:34:10 AM

The price of the Altcoin is indeed now being in the fall. And now the buyer to is decreasing because of many factors influence. And when this happens I do of course keep the coins. And see the potential for a nice coin, to invest more. I am sure that such a condition would soon recover.
deus030518

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:35:01 AM

If the price dump do not panic just relax and continue what you are doing in the crypto like doing a signature campaign, if you are trading just cancel your trading transaction and wait for the price to pump again. It is also a good time to buy a coin. Buy low sell high. Do not buy when the price is high cause you will not earn big.
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:35:45 AM

JUST GET REKT. You deserve it.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
prinlyn

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:04:27 PM

Probably i would buy and hold if the altcoins are dumped their prices in the market, buying is the best for me when their is dump of altcoins i can choose the best altcoins that have very promising to increase their prices in the market.
It is good idea when the price falls more you will get another chance for buying more coins. The more you buy the more you earn. Don’t look the current bad situation of the market. It will not last for long. In the near future the prices will change. The trend of the market will change and the investment caps will go high and high. Just need patience and confidence.
ereborltc

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:07:32 PM

When the price of the altcoin falls, I will maintain a wait-and-see attitude. When the price fluctuations are relatively large, I will do some trading properly.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
NewBet

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:40:24 PM

If the altcoin price dumped then I would hold all of the coins that I have in wait for the next bull market because for me selling my altcoins at a lower price than I bought them and making losses is not an option for me so I am always going to hold them no matter how long it takes for the coins to get back up and start seeing better prices
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: