Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 09:39:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ANN |HTH|X25X|NO-PREMINE|NO-PRESALE|CHARITY|MASTERNODES|CHAINLOCKS✅  (Read 34074 times)
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:59:54 PM

Why even master nodes if this is supposed to help the homeless? What critical functions do those master nodes fulfill for a network with this purpose? 

To stop the auto pools from dumping & to lock away coins to increase our value. Our intentions are still the same & we will still fulfill our purpose

Exactly. Instead of building a strong product that serves a strong use case for homeless people you only want some coins to be locked away in order to make the price go up and to give you a great moment of joy when you sell your bag.

Well stick around & your mind will change because u are entirely incorrect about we want some coins to be locked away! instead of spreading FUD come ask questions from us, the Founders of HTH Coin.

You call this FUD but we all know how this is going to end. It's the same thing almost every time you see some guys creating a masternode coin and using charity goals for advertisement.

Im not even going to entertain you with a response other than to say this..  You are absolutely right on those other coins and Help The Homeless Coin/Help The Homeless Worldwide is not those other coins. Enjoy your day and I honestly think you should know what you are talking about before you come at my coin because you are wrong and because of people like you it just makes me work harder to show you I have a real charity being started.

That's fine. If that is what I achieved with my postings maybe I should keep posting. You are absolutely right, you can just prove us doubters wrong.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
devilking6105

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 09:25:40 AM

https://youtu.be/syandIR64Vw

Michael in Atlantic City!!

You bastards, you should be ashamed!!!

Walking around and giving the guy 5 bucks so you can give your scam project more legitimacy in order to scam more out of the peoples wallet for your own profit!!!

You should be banned from listing your HTH (HOW TO HOMODUMBSHIT) coin!!!

What goes around comes around!!

Hey Buddy!! Whats with all the hostility? You got proof that I am a scammer? I can show you documentation that says the State of New Jersey recognizes me as a real nonprofit organization which people are going to believe over the FUD you causing. So i highly advise you to come on over to our Discord & have a chat with us! Are you mad about something? Is it because Reefcoin screwed you? Well we have nothign to do with Reefcoin so please step off that nonsense. We all got screwed by Reefcoin. Now like i said you want to learn more about us come visit, stop with the hate because it is making you look like a complete fool.  Have a nice day & I will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have

Thank You,
Michael
devilking6105

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 09:29:20 AM

Why even master nodes if this is supposed to help the homeless? What critical functions do those master nodes fulfill for a network with this purpose?  

To stop the auto pools from dumping & to lock away coins to increase our value. Our intentions are still the same & we will still fulfill our purpose

Exactly. Instead of building a strong product that serves a strong use case for homeless people you only want some coins to be locked away in order to make the price go up and to give you a great moment of joy when you sell your bag.

Well stick around & your mind will change because u are entirely incorrect about we want some coins to be locked away! instead of spreading FUD come ask questions from us, the Founders of HTH Coin.

You call this FUD but we all know how this is going to end. It's the same thing almost every time you see some guys creating a masternode coin and using charity goals for advertisement.

At last someone who says it out loud.... the HTH founders are all Scammers, thet are the same people who tried it with Reefcoin, they are talking about charity..... what a Freaking nonsense of a project,,,, out here to get you!!!!!

BE WARNED ABOUT THESE HOBOS!!!

Ouch
Where's the relation to Reefcoin though? I thought these were the guys trolling Reefcoin.

Yea Rob, Reef must have damaged him really bad. Yea my guys are the Reef Trollers so they do not like Reef. I am curious as to know what information this clown thinks he has that we are Reef & that I am a scammer when my personal info is blasted all over my coin...hahahahaha
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:42:18 AM

how to account for a bounty campaign? is it still going on in this project? can i participate? please send me a link to the link page of the bounty
 campaign

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
devilking6105

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 09:46:43 AM

how to account for a bounty campaign? is it still going on in this project? can i participate? please send me a link to the link page of the bounty
 campaign

Hi! Please use this link & see our Bounty Channel

https://discord.gg/nn7HdE
devilking6105

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 09:52:50 AM

Walking around and giving the guy 5 bucks so you can give your scam project more legitimacy in order to scam more out of the peoples wallet for your own profit!!!

But hey, this is my username, so im not the guy who is hiding a fake username just to make a comment on a coin he knows absolutely nothing about! Please join us!  https://discord.gg/nn7HdE
Oned1m3n

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:41:49 PM

Yes, yes, join, but as soon as you start saying that the developers are mice, you will be banned. Uhhahahah
Three stories

But hey, this is my username, so im not the guy who is hiding a fake username just to make a comment on a coin he knows absolutely nothing about! Please join us!  https://discord.gg/nn7HdE
Yes, yes, join, but as soon as you start saying that the developers are mice, you will be banned. Uhhahahah
Three stories
devilking6105

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 01:36:05 PM

Three stories

But hey, this is my username, so im not the guy who is hiding a fake username just to make a comment on a coin he knows absolutely nothing about! Please join us!  https://discord.gg/nn7HdE
Three stories

:-D   We fully believe in #fairchance
duhjeff

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:34:34 PM

At last someone who says it out loud.... the HTH founders are all Scammers, thet are the same people who tried it with Reefcoin, they are talking about charity..... what a Freaking nonsense of a project,,,, out here to get you!!!!!

BE WARNED ABOUT THESE HOBOS!!!

Ouch....the power of internet where people can say whatever they want without doing any research.

Reefcoin?   We were all banned from Reefcoin for speaking up for the bs they did (owner tom didn't want to pay up money for  exchange and instead wanting the community to pay for it and million wallet updates that made people mine on an empty chain multiple times (I was affect by it too).  Thus, they banned all of us on Reef.    So where and how you get your relations with reef and hth is what i'm curious to know?

And let me school you on something since you haven't done much research on us before you typed out of your rear-end (btw, you should be on those talent shows because I never seen anyone that can typed out of their rear-end as crazy as you).

In order for us to scam anyone, we need people to give us money for us to scam...so here are some facts/questions we have for you

(1)Did we ever ask anyone to pay for exchange?
*Nope, because we paid out of our own pockets to get on exchange a week after we released HTH.

(2)Did we ever ask anyone to pay for anything we donated so far? 
*Nope, because we believe that once we gain traction of this coin, people will start buying and the price will go up itself and we'll be able to send it directly to any non profit organizations for them to use it and help the homeless world wide.

(3)Did we ever ask anyone to pay for a MN?
*Nope, the only way for you to get a MN on this coin is through buying it on exchanges or mine it yourself.

Now you said we're scammers.  So exactly what have you been scammed so far?   I'm curious to know because I sure as hell haven't seen any money in return on this project yet and I probably bought more HTH coins on exchange so far than anybody...  Care to share and prove your accusation?

And also to further prove that you have a talent to type out of your rear-end, please join our discord and under announcement that we are a legal non-profit organizations in the state of new jersey.

Have a nice day Smiley

rapi

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:44:02 PM

This is an extraordinary journey with a future that will be very promising. I advise everyone to take part in this big thing.
devilking6105

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 10:20:09 PM

This is an extraordinary journey with a future that will be very promising. I advise everyone to take part in this big thing.

Thank You!!!!
nnikooo

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:36:36 PM

not gonna lie this project sounds like a joke..
devilking6105

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 09:17:35 PM

Not going to lie so does this comment!
devilking6105

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 09:18:04 PM

Help The Homeless Coin has been listed on Coin Market Cap!!!

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/help-the-homeless-coin/
duhjeff

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:45:20 AM

Sorry we're not up to your standard.   I heard Bitconnect are the "IT" thing to buy.  Maybe you should look into that..
AmitCrypto10

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:18:39 AM

This is a very good project!
I support you guys!
#HODL FOR THE HOMELESS
AD_CC

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 04:45:32 PM

BTC Help Milk the BitCow! BTC

Servers Located in Western Canada
Pool Fees = 0.9% for all coins

Newly added to the FASTMine pool - Help The Homeless - HTH

Code:
-a x16r -o stratum+tcp://fastmine.ca:3636 -u wallet -p c=HTH,%WORKER_NAME%

Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/WWkCkZg
Purchase BitCow Apparel: http://www.bitcow.ca
FASTMine ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4877810.msg43922436#msg43922436
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:40:27 PM

WHEN HOMELESS?  Cheesy WEEEEEEEEE

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
GeePeeU

Activity: 540
Merit: 251

ASK

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:59:03 PM

For all those people saying this is a scam, you may be right. But you also may be wrong. I believe in these guys because some of them know what being homeless is like. I do as well.

The one major thing to take away from this though, is these guys are all Americans(or mostly). They have applied for an EIN, and have a non profit business. That means, that if they do scam the community, they are in serious legal trouble and there's no way out. Again, these guys are in America, where that shit doesn't fly.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/461367956262223892/463477537021100042/ein.png?width=742&height=612
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/461367956262223892/474786732693258241/LegalZoom2.PNG

^

The devs come off as legitimate. And their has been no suspicious activity since this coin has launched.

Matter of fact, HTH has been performing good while everything else fell with BTC this week.

Keep it up HTH !

Always doubt.
devilking6105

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 12:34:54 AM

Hello Everyone!!

Help The Homeless Coin has been busy behind the scenes & one of those is working with a community member & today (because office hours, lolol),  I would like to announce a partnership with Grassroots Crisis Intervention.  We are excited to bring you this organization because our journey will cross paths with all sorts of individuals who need help in many different ways. Grassroots Crisis is one of those places that can help those who need it. Please donate HTH to their address listed below and show them that our community is just as strong as the individuals they intend to help!

Thank You!

GrassRootsCrisis HTH Donation Wallet:
HUrsYtBYQqCPCqezHN5k51vKWXpFiNpwrz

More details will be announced in the coming days along with the addition of partnership to our webpage! 

http://www.grassrootscrisis.org/

GrassRootsCrisis HTH Donation Wallet: HUrsYtBYQqCPCqezHN5k51vKWXpFiNpwrz

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: