Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:54:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ANN |HTH|X25X|NO-PREMINE|NO-PRESALE|CHARITY|MASTERNODES|CHAINLOCKS✅  (Read 34044 times)
AltcoinCash

Activity: 502
Merit: 15

Building Altcoinchain

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 03:40:05 PM

Thank you all for your creative ideas, this project is great. It is about positive enjoyment, affecting the whole of humanity. I thank you on behalf of many in the world. But, can you tell me how much percentage of this project will be successful? Does it have any flaws? And does it have a negative impact on people when there are unexpected changes?

Thanks for the positive words, we get encouraged by the overall positivity where our coin is presented. Our goal is a 100% success rate of course!
I'm not sure, it may of course have negative impact if its forced on people, but that is not our goal. We just help make them able to change IMO.

Now please support us on the exchange too, as our partners also benefit from a higher price.

https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.HTH_BRIDGE.BTC

🔥 Altcoinchain:    https://altcoinchain.org  ◆  https://discord.gg/hcXHyQP4Je  ◆
🔥 Mining Game:   https://mining.game  ◆  https://discord.com/invite/Y2KME35ncn  ◆
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AltcoinCash

Activity: 502
Merit: 15

Building Altcoinchain

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 03:58:43 PM

HTH need your vote!

Please take a minute and vote for us at MCT+ platform.
We need every vote as only the two top voted get listed immediately.

Vote D in the #coin-voting channel at their Discord

https://discord.gg/mE2cU4h

🔥 Altcoinchain:    https://altcoinchain.org  ◆  https://discord.gg/hcXHyQP4Je  ◆
🔥 Mining Game:   https://mining.game  ◆  https://discord.com/invite/Y2KME35ncn  ◆
devilking6105

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 09:28:06 PM

Thank you all for your creative ideas, this project is great. It is about positive enjoyment, affecting the whole of humanity. I thank you on behalf of many in the world. But, can you tell me how much percentage of this project will be successful? Does it have any flaws? And does it have a negative impact on people when there are unexpected changes?

Thank you for these words! 

We are hoping 100% of the project will be successful, but we live in reality so we can only be hopeful. Our flaws would be not performing up to our standards, not obtaining the goals we have set. So if you can look further into that sentence you will see the success we have had to date. As for negative impacts on the community with unexpected changes, hmm..good question, we have not had any unexpected changes, except the announcement of the push back of the date we will receive our nonprofit paperwork back from the State of New Jersey, USA, but since i found out yesterday on August 17, 2018, i let the community know the same day so we all found out together at the same time so to speak, but as to negative impact, it is not because the process takes up to 1 year from State level to Federal level so we are still within our timeline. Now please understand that we have not experienced an unexpected change, news or anything of that nature so I cannot say for 100% that it will be ok with us or the people, but we know that if or when it does happen, we get through it together as one & learn from it so we can better ourselves in every aspect. I am hoping that I answered your questions!

Thank You,
Michael
devilking6105

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 07:23:25 AM

Please don’t forget to vote for HTH on the MCT crypto trade!!!

Polls close in less than 1 day!!!

Here is the discord link for the MCT Discord to go vote.

They only will lost top 2!!

Coin voting is in the Coin-Voting Room under Trading Platform

https://discord.gg/6EAayK
devilking6105

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 07:00:45 AM

Hi All!!  On August 17, 2018 Help The Homeless Coin had the opportunity to bring you a new partnership with MyCryptoStats.

Today,  I would like to announce that MyCryptoStats not only added HTH Coin to their platform, but the we have also worked out adding HTH Coin as a payment option if you would like to upgrade your services on your portfolio.

Please visit https://mycryptostats.com/ , sign up, get your portfolio going & check out the payment feature & get your upgraded account today!!!

There is nothing like keeping all your finances in one place at the bank, so why not do that with your digital currencies as well!!

"A simple dashboard tool to easily keep an eye on current prices, wallet balances, and your miners estimated earnings."

https://justhash.me/mycryptostats-keep-track-of-your-crypto-assets/
bet101

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:45:20 AM

HTH SCAM COIN!!

thecoinLast Saturday at 11:08 AM
pple really voting for HTH the scam coin??
Simon [MCT+]Last Saturday at 7:06 PM
What evidence do you have that it is a scam coin? @thecoin
CodectLast Saturday at 8:46 PM
I am just speculating, but I am guessing he is suggesting all of these "charity" coins are a scam as there is nothing to sustain or merit its value. @Simon [MCT+]
thecoinLast Saturday at 9:05 PM
@Simon [MCT+] , i just know, spoke with some of the founders.... well as @Codect  here so well explains, these coins have nothing to sustain a coherent value,  @Simon [MCT+]  you may or may not delete or ban me for my comment but  the fact it is a scam. How can you promise a revenue on a charity coin??  Charity with MN's :joy: , what a joke... the only one getting from the charity are the coin owners!!
@Simon [MCT+] as you run a reputable website and project, you should know that in crypto there is no such thing as a charity coin project running to  provide the MN holders with a high ROI... just does not make any sense, any sensible and literate person will come to that conclusion!
[/size]
bet101

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:47:22 AM

KEEP RUNNING YOUR SCAM

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND
Slkp

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:13:06 PM

Charity is not a good idea for currency, but think this is not a scam coin.
devilking6105

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 12:51:52 AM

HTH SCAM COIN!!

thecoinLast Saturday at 11:08 AM
pple really voting for HTH the scam coin??
Simon [MCT+]Last Saturday at 7:06 PM
What evidence do you have that it is a scam coin? @thecoin
CodectLast Saturday at 8:46 PM
I am just speculating, but I am guessing he is suggesting all of these "charity" coins are a scam as there is nothing to sustain or merit its value. @Simon [MCT+]
thecoinLast Saturday at 9:05 PM
@Simon [MCT+] , i just know, spoke with some of the founders.... well as @Codect  here so well explains, these coins have nothing to sustain a coherent value,  @Simon [MCT+]  you may or may not delete or ban me for my comment but  the fact it is a scam. How can you promise a revenue on a charity coin??  Charity with MN's :joy: , what a joke... the only one getting from the charity are the coin owners!!
@Simon [MCT+] as you run a reputable website and project, you should know that in crypto there is no such thing as a charity coin project running to  provide the MN holders with a high ROI... just does not make any sense, any sensible and literate person will come to that conclusion!
[/size]

LOLOL..So again tell me how my coin is a scam? Please enlighten me when my team has paid out of pocket for everything, have not asked for a single dime from anyone & have this company being registered as a nonprofit organization in the United States so gain, tell me. Im very curious to know. You want to run your mouth in another Discord, but wont come in to mine to ask what we are about? all u do is speculate & u have no idea what u are talking about so please leave my organization out of your thoughts.
devilking6105

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 12:52:46 AM

KEEP RUNNING YOUR SCAM

You must be representing Sovereign Coin. The coin that the developers are buying & selling their own orders on Crypto-Bridge cuz you dont have a clue on what HTH is about.
devilking6105

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 12:56:16 AM

you are correct, we are not a scam. Now let me ask you this, Is USD, GBP, CAD, AUD & all them other currencies not a good idea for charity either? What people fail to realize is that charity organizations would rather deal with digital currencies than fiat. So i would advise you to do some research before you make a statement like that again.
devilking6105

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 01:01:32 AM

KEEP RUNNING YOUR SCAM

But Marco, anytime you want the correct info, please feel free to unban me from SOV Coin & stop trolling my page. Worry about your own project!
dk702

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:33:14 AM

Oh Marco let's not go there. Worry about SOV. Screenshots are everything. Should I post all your trading history on every social media platform? Creating fake volume to trick people that there's interest in your coin is not right. Don't go blaming me or any one from our team of your failures. Explain how is HTH a scam. We did no presale nor did we do a premine unlike what you have done with your coin. We set out to do good and we will grow this project. Anyways focus on your coin and good luck. Do not start anything again with us. I have no problems posting my screenshots.
duhjeff

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:58:32 AM

KEEP RUNNING YOUR SCAM

So much drama in this crypto game.....no matter what we do, even though we have yet to take a dime from anyone and US registered non-profit status, we're still a scam coin...wonder who we scam so far.

Now let me ask you this Marco from SOV.  I don't know you nor I care about your coins...I know you have disagreement with a few of our founders because they called you out so now you want to wage a war against us?   Please clarify this for me..

(1)You showed a video of BTC ATM Machine and show how to purchase BTC.    In what country you call that a SOV coin?

(2)Some of the founder showed screenshot of you boost your own coin sales by buying / purchase your own frigging coin and then you accuse us of price manipulation?!?  Why would we buy up your coin price?   Are you that dumb?!?

(3)Please go worry about your project.  Next time you want to do something shady, don't forget to wipe your trail because anybody with iq above 50 can pick up on your BS.   

Good day
Slkp

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:34:28 PM

you are correct, we are not a scam. Now let me ask you this, Is USD, GBP, CAD, AUD & all them other currencies not a good idea for charity either? What people fail to realize is that charity organizations would rather deal with digital currencies than fiat. So i would advise you to do some research before you make a statement like that again.

The main goal of these currencies isnt charity. People spent only a little part of the fiat for homeless. But you wrote that 15% of each block will be spent for them and this  action always dump the coin price cause you need sell hth. Thats why charity in not a good idea for currency. 
duhjeff

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:14:23 PM

The main goal of these currencies isnt charity. People spent only a little part of the fiat for homeless. But you wrote that 15% of each block will be spent for them and this  action always dump the coin price cause you need sell hth. Thats why charity in not a good idea for currency. 

Thats' why if you follow us on discord and see what exactly we're doing...you'll know that we are not just trying to make it from donations to charities to fiat but other stuff like working with e-commerce store as well as some local stores (if allowed) to have them accept HTH so there will be use for the coin other than just put it on exchange and dump the coin but rather a way directly to purchase stuff for their needs..

Unfortunately crypto is full of people that wants to be millionaire overnight.   This project is not a get rich scheme coin....we never said we were nor we promise everyone a high ROI...it's something dear to our heart about helping people and hopefully more "not for profit" people will catch on and can make this a use coin in the real world.

Thanks

devilking6105

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 05:22:56 PM

Thats' why if you follow us on discord and see what exactly we're doing...you'll know that we are not just trying to make it from donations to charities to fiat but other stuff like working with e-commerce store as well as some local stores (if allowed) to have them accept HTH so there will be use for the coin other than just put it on exchange and dump the coin but rather a way directly to purchase stuff for their needs..

Unfortunately crypto is full of people that wants to be millionaire overnight.   This project is not a get rich scheme coin....we never said we were nor we promise everyone a high ROI...it's something dear to our heart about helping people and hopefully more "not for profit" people will catch on and can make this a use coin in the real world.

Thanks

& on top of all of that!!! WE HAVE NOT DUMPED ANY COINS ON THE MARKET!!!!!!!  We have used our Charity Fund as exactly as intended so gain, stop causing FUD & come join us in our Discord so you can fully understand what we are doing. You truly have no idea what you are talking about & i will not stand for incorrect information.
devilking6105

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 05:23:49 PM

Hi All!!!!

Guess What!!!!!???!!!!!!!

Hi Michael,

Congratulations! Help The Homeless Worldwide A NJ Nonprofit Corporation is now official (we're popping some champagne over here)! Your documents are on their way, and all you need to do is follow the simple step-by-step instructions included in the packet.

Congrats, again!

Your LegalZoom Team

freddyk

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:19:52 PM

Hi All!!!!

Hi Michael,

Congratulations! Help The Homeless Worldwide A NJ Nonprofit Corporation is now official (we're popping some champagne over here)! Your documents are on their way, and all you need to do is follow the simple step-by-step instructions included in the packet.

Congrats, again!

Your LegalZoom Team

https://ci4.googleusercontent.com/proxy/CYf2RJ8ZoqkSA9Xg6ALVEp581bCeSslBgSt8EzC1nbZ-Dn31WghW18CjGmpA-JXW0UgcIoLD2HKflSOKKcfuU3fSmnSYtqhAnmw3LOxyRvFLuuZdMTAcnUN98h5DQlgtqYKLnK5goLshQoZ3-7tMtCW4Y5ks84m8H7E=s0-d-e1-ft#http://image.e.legalzoom.com/lib/fe3f15707564047e761776/m/1/6b12a77d-6138-407b-a6ce-c4dd4d52e2a7.gif

Ridiculously.  I, too, can print the text and attach the GIF.

"Today HTH replace the dollar is a legal tender of the United States . Sincerely , your President Trump"   Grin

Go to another homeless guy, give him $ 5 and a mug and a t-shirt ,and take a picture ..... Oh my God , what a kindergarten .......

devilking6105

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 09:35:45 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2018, 12:31:36 AM by devilking6105

Hi All!!!!

Hi Michael,

Congrats, again!

Your LegalZoom Team

Ridiculously.  I, too, can print the text and attach the GIF.

"Today HTH replace the dollar is a legal tender of the United States . Sincerely , your President Trump"   Grin

Go to another homeless guy, give him $ 5 and a mug and a t-shirt ,and take a picture ..... Oh my God , what a kindergarten .......

Freddyk!!!  My good buddy!! where ya been at Pre-School? Although i dont like to tell people to quit education, but i think you should stop being in preschool & actually come into our room to see what we are doing & see the email instead of making yourself look stupid...again...but hey ill be more than happy to forward you the email so go ahead & send me a message here with your email address! Be sure to remember that knowledge is power & you lack both. have a good day sir & sorry your trolling skills are not up to par. want to get on my level? learn before you speak!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: