Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:25:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ANN |HTH|X25X|NO-PREMINE|NO-PRESALE|CHARITY|MASTERNODES|CHAINLOCKS✅  (Read 34042 times)
AltcoinCash

Activity: 502
Merit: 15

Building Altcoinchain

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 11:08:54 PM

Wallet will not sync :/

here is my conf file (probably a few duplicate...)

listen=1
server=1
maxconnections=1023

addnode=2a02:a44f:5b17:1:6c99:637e:c107:d79d

//snip//

addnode=206.189.98.150

No AV or FW blocking, any idea what I am missing?

Hey, please remove all the addnodes, restart wallet and type this into the debug window:
Code:
addnode 45.32.233.181:35888 onetry
It should start to sync almost immediately. Good nodes I just pick one from here: http://gpuhot.com/explorer/peers?id=2192

Make sure your wallet is HTH Core version v1.2.0.0!

🔥 Altcoinchain:    https://altcoinchain.org  ◆  https://discord.gg/hcXHyQP4Je  ◆
🔥 Mining Game:   https://mining.game  ◆  https://discord.com/invite/Y2KME35ncn  ◆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mydi

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:36:44 AM

Hey, please remove all the addnodes, restart wallet and type this into the debug window:
Code:
It should start to sync almost immediately. Good nodes I just pick one from here: http://gpuhot.com/explorer/peers?id=2192

Thanks it worked.

I got another question on my mind.  The HTH coin in itself does nothing at the moment from what I've read. Is there any plan to give it a use? If not, I don't see any reason for people to buy it expect for pure speculation and profit seeking. IF someone wants to donate money to charity, they'd better give their money directly to you / any charity organisation rather than buy the coin, no ?
devilking6105

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 11:45:54 AM

Code:

Thanks it worked.

I got another question on my mind.  The HTH coin in itself does nothing at the moment from what I've read. Is there any plan to give it a use? If not, I don't see any reason for people to buy it expect for pure speculation and profit seeking. IF someone wants to donate money to charity, they'd better give their money directly to you / any charity organisation rather than buy the coin, no ?

You can use HTH Coin as a payment option on https://mycryptostats.com

We also have a few things in the works as we speak, but will not go into details at this moment as we do not want to promise & not deliver so please understand this. HTH is a long term project & is not a cash grab. We are new, launched July 1, 2018. I understand your comment about "IF someone wants to donate money to charity, they'd better give their money directly to you / any charity organisation rather than buy the coin, no ?"

So let me ask you this & lets be honest here. When was the last time you donated cash to a homeless organization? You may have recently, but what about the others? So now let's use our heads here..........My team has created a way to donate without you actually having to physically going out & donating or you having to pick a place to do so online. We have made it simple. You want to donate, by all means, come donate to our partners or just mine our chain, you still making a difference.
Ererolov

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:47:49 AM

There is no ideal platform, everywhere there are dissatisfied users. I think that this plan will also have some difficulties. Although the prospects for this business are really good.
devilking6105

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 11:48:22 AM

Looks like an interesting project,and something that all of us that are into crypto could use every day.Do you plan to release debit card too? Will it be correlated with VISA?

The debit card idea has been floated around & talked about. We are tabling this idea for now as we do not have the funding to do something like this & we hope that our continued success can bring this idea to life as it would be extremely helpful to our journey. Please understand that this idea is not ruled out, we just cannot afford to do it. We paid for this project out of our own pockets, no ICO, no premine so funding is very limited.
devilking6105

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 11:53:55 AM

There is no ideal platform, everywhere there are dissatisfied users. I think that this plan will also have some difficulties. Although the prospects for this business are really good.

No real ideal platform?  You must be new to crypto so I will give you a quick lesson......

OUR BLOCK CHAIN IS OUR PLATFORM......so now let me ask you, where them dissatisfied users at? My plan has some difficulties? Hmm, have you seen my plans for Help The Homeless Coin? Im afraid with this comment im gona say no you havent & i am also going to say with 100% confidence you dont even know what we are really about because if you have done your research on HTH you would see that part of our plan, that has been released, is currently being reviewed by the IRS in the USA to give us tax exemption status as we are an OFFICIALLY REGISTERED NONPROFIT ORGANIZATION, so please by all means do your research on us, post facts, not FUD & most importantly, come join us to learn more. Also if you say our prospects for business are really good then how can you say everywhere there are dissatisfied users? You make no sense.
Mydi

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:27:09 PM

We also have a few things in the works as we speak, but will not go into details at this moment as we do not want to promise & not deliver so please understand this. HTH is a long term project & is not a cash grab. We are new, launched July 1, 2018. I understand your comment about "IF someone wants to donate money to charity, they'd better give their money directly to you / any charity organisation rather than buy the coin, no ?"

So let me ask you this & lets be honest here. When was the last time you donated cash to a homeless organization? You may have recently, but what about the others? So now let's use our heads here..........My team has created a way to donate without you actually having to physically going out & donating or you having to pick a place to do so online. We have made it simple. You want to donate, by all means, come donate to our partners or just mine our chain, you still making a difference.

Thank you for the answer.

Using the coin to buy something online is hard to be seen as a purpose since it's just the same trading it vs BTC or $ on an exchange and purchasing on a store after. This will not make people want to buy the coin in the first place since they could just go to any store and buy with BTC or $ without the need to go through HTH. If I weren't a miner, what argument would you give me to buy HTH compared to donating directly money ? What make it interesting for someone to buy HTH ?

I'm not trying to be negative about your project, this is something that interest me but as it stands, I'm afraid of the long-term viability of the project.

I do not see what is going to give more value to the coin (beside short-term speculation pump/dump).

I'm all for making miners gives a bit to charity thought mining but if you want this to last, you really need to give a utility to the coin Smiley

Best of luck.
devilking6105

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 12:43:24 PM

Using the coin to buy something online is hard to be seen as a purpose since it's just the same trading it vs BTC or $ on an exchange and purchasing on a store after. This will not make people want to buy the coin in the first place since they could just go to any store and buy with BTC or $ without the need to go through HTH. If I weren't a miner, what argument would you give me to buy HTH compared to donating directly money ? What make it interesting for someone to buy HTH ?

I'm not trying to be negative about your project, this is something that interest me but as it stands, I'm afraid of the long-term viability of the project.

I do not see what is going to give more value to the coin (beside short-term speculation pump/dump).

I'm all for making miners gives a bit to charity thought mining but if you want this to last, you really need to give a utility to the coin Smiley

Best of luck.

What???   "Using the coin to buy something online is hard to be seen as a purpose since it's just the same trading it vs BTC or $ on an exchange and purchasing on a store after"   

So another words, fiat is no good either? This statement is bland & not thoroughly thought out. If you use ANY type of currency to pay for goods or services it is a "USE CASE" ....makes no sense....My project is aimed at helping the homeless around the globe, thats another "USE CASE"....I have several organizations using my coin as a donation method so again thats a "USE CASE" ....I do understand what you are saying though. I am not here for the short terms or to cash grab or to pump & dump I am here for the long term of this project so you need to understand that we are still in our infancy stage..3 months & 3 days into our launch..Would you like to offer your business to accept HTH as a payment option? Most likely you dont own a business. I appreciate your comments, i really do, i understand you are not being negative, but I am not going to sit here & be nice about this when the information is clearly posted on our social media pages as well as posted here so please by all mean GO READ UP ON HTH & DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE YOU COMMENT AGAIN.........
Mydi

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:47:36 PM

What???   "Using the coin to buy something online is hard to be seen as a purpose since it's just the same trading it vs BTC or $ on an exchange and purchasing on a store after"   

So another words, fiat is no good either? This statement is bland & not thoroughly thought out. If you use ANY type of currency to pay for goods or services it is a "USE CASE" ....makes no sense....My project is aimed at helping the homeless around the globe, thats another "USE CASE"....I have several organizations using my coin as a donation method so again thats a "USE CASE" ....I do understand what you are saying though. I am not here for the short terms or to cash grab or to pump & dump I am here for the long term of this project so you need to understand that we are still in our infancy stage..3 months & 3 days into our launch..Would you like to offer your business to accept HTH as a payment option? Most likely you dont own a business. I appreciate your comments, i really do, i understand you are not being negative, but I am not going to sit here & be nice about this when the information is clearly posted on our social media pages as well as posted here so please by all mean GO READ UP ON HTH & DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE YOU COMMENT AGAIN.........

Even though we are on a forum, using caps lock and aggressive tone will only deserve your project, especially since you seem to one of the "face" of it here.

We however agree on the fact that fiat already exists and is perfectly fine to give to charity, that was exactly my point : why create something new on top of it ? You still haven't answer my question : what's the incentive for anyone to buy HTH rather than directly give money to charity?

devilking6105

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 12:52:28 PM

Best of luck.

Im sure you have plenty of money to generously donate to HTH Coin to help further its development. I apologize that my team is not moving as fast as you would like us to move & not making you any money. You see, My team is not about to make any mistakes & promises that we cannot keep so please sit back & just let us do our jobs. We are not made of money more nor do we have money, we have families, bills & everyday life to contend with so when we do have that extra cashflow laying around, then we do stuff for HTH, ya know like applying for Nonprofit Status, apply for Tax Exemption Status, register a business & all that other fun stuff that must come first so again, if you would like to be generous & donate some funds to HTH to lend a helping hand then do so, but if not, relax & let us do our jobs.  Thanks for the comments, but these questions have already been answered & I am not a broken record stuck on repeat. You are old enough to do your own research on your own investments & if you are not capable of doing your own research then you should not be in the digital currency world.
devilking6105

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 12:55:15 PM

Even though we are on a forum, using caps lock and aggressive tone will only deserve your project, especially since you seem to one of the "face" of it here.

We however agree on the fact that fiat already exists and is perfectly fine to give to charity, that was exactly my point : why create something new on top of it ? You still haven't answer my question : what's the incentive for anyone to buy HTH rather than directly give money to charity?

No its called using caps so you can understand better..

Now as for this "what's the incentive for anyone to buy HTH rather than directly give money to charity?" 

Humanity is the answer to that until my teams job is done. What do you not understand about that? I am the "face" of HTH & I will tell you & everyone else the same exact thing..

let my team do our jobs
devilking6105

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 12:59:13 PM

No its called using caps so you can understand better..

Now as for this "what's the incentive for anyone to buy HTH rather than directly give money to charity?" 

Humanity is the answer to that until my teams job is done. What do you not understand about that? I am the "face" of HTH & I will tell you & everyone else the same exact thing..

let my team do our jobs

'why create something new on top of it ?"  Hmm......Why did Bitcoin get created? Why did Ethereum get created? Why did block chain technology get created?  when you answer those questions ill be more than happy to talk more with you...please learn about how the world grows because of NEW technology......Simple things in life........

devilking6105

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 01:05:06 PM

and no im not being aggressive either. if you can tell when people are being aggressive with texting then you my friend are in the wrong business..lolol..i find you to be quite entertaining actually because all of your questions have been answered and for you to say you are "worried about long term of this project" then you clearly have no clue about Help The Homeless Coin or what we are about so your research was not done.
devilking6105

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 01:06:54 PM
Merited by cryptominer420 (10)

Help The Homeless Coin has also accomplished more in our 3 months & 3 days of life than 99% of all the other digital currencies out. Research is your friend. Please go learn about Help The Homeless Coin & we can talk more!
AltcoinCash

Building Altcoinchain

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 01:34:05 PM
Merited by cryptominer420 (10)

All this thoughts about a crypto needing to have another use case besides its secure and transparant blockchain transfer of value... Where do you get it from?
Crypto is traceable, sound money once adaption rate is high enough, and so also HTH coin.

If you come from eth token ico world I see your point, as they do not have a secure and transparant blockchain by themself.

"the fact that fiat already exists and is perfectly fine to give to charity"

Why do you even look at crypto? Fiat already exists  Roll Eyes How can you track your donated $10 and see it went to the destinated charity?
Do you have a secure, verified without 3.party trust method to see that out of the 10 bucks 9 didnt go to Mr.Nice's pockets?

Now don't get me wrong, added functionality is a good and I'd welcome one too. So if you got any ideas please chime in  Wink
Also, If you are interested in funding any development of added functionality it is more than welcome; as Devilking said, we have paid everything ourself, and our funds are somehow limited too.

🔥 Altcoinchain:    https://altcoinchain.org  ◆  https://discord.gg/hcXHyQP4Je  ◆
🔥 Mining Game:   https://mining.game  ◆  https://discord.com/invite/Y2KME35ncn  ◆
devilking6105

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 09:45:31 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2018, 10:48:30 PM by devilking6105

501(c)(3) Federal Tax Exemption is approved & paperwork received!!!  Help The Homeless Worldwide A NJ Nonprofit Corporation is officially recognized as an official Nonprofit(Charity) Organization!!  We have received a new EIN Number to reflect our Nonprofit Organization
AltcoinCash

Building Altcoinchain

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 10:41:07 PM

aknataga

Activity: 387
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:52:59 PM

listen=1
server=1
maxconnections=1023

//snip//

addnode=206.189.98.150

Code:

Same problem, 0 connections to HTH network. Have waited for 3 hours.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
RoelTe

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:57:09 PM

Greetings, everyone! My local forum members have excited about this promising coin!
I am recommending other people to wear this excellent signature
AltcoinCash

Building Altcoinchain

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 02:10:34 PM

listen=1
server=1
maxconnections=1023

//snip//

addnode=206.189.98.150

Hey , please remove all the addnodes, restart wallet and type this into the debug window:
Code:

Same problem, 0 connections to HTH network. Have waited for 3 hours.

aknataga , Make sure your wallet is HTH Core version v1.2.0.0 first of all. Then go to your debug window and type the following commands:
Code:
clearbanned
If it dont start to sync immediately try another good node from http://gpuhot.com/explorer/peers?id=2192
--

Greetings, everyone! My local forum members have excited about this promising coin!
I am recommending other people to wear this excellent signature
Thank you RoelTe!  I'd be delighted to meet you and your locals in our Discord too if you come by  Wink
https://discord.gg/eUKyUbB

Now lets move on to next stage of our Public registered Non Profit coin  Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: