Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:56:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The official "Black Arrow is most likely a scam" thread [blackarrowsoftware.com]  (Read 2393 times)
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 07:09:17 AM

Reserved for the most damning deleted post.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 07:12:35 AM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 07:24:55 AM

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

dave111223
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 07:27:55 AM

Please include a quick punch list in your OP of why they are scammers, ie promises/deadlines they have missed/broken etc..

Cuz you gotta be a masochist to spend time reading through this triple nested quoted shit.

Self-moderated thread + deleting posts + being assholes != scammers
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 07:53:16 AM

Please include a quick punch list in your OP of why they are scammers, ie promises/deadlines they have missed/broken etc..

Cuz you gotta be a masochist to spend time reading through this triple nested quoted shit.

Self-moderated thread + deleting posts + being assholes != scammers

I'll get it organized one way or another, meanwhile enjoy this:

as much as i hated that guy, i don't think all his post should had been deleted.

Maybe, but unfortunately we do not have time to read all his posts. We have work to do for all our paying customers, and have no time to waste with a random jobless individual who's not even our customer.

sadly i will be seeking a refund to because i now dont believe my x1s will roi due this mayor delay and mtgox going down.honestly you guys could had done a beter job handleing this.

We are selling hardware. We are not investment service.

Yet, he takes time to respond to a Newbie that is probably trolling their ass. You want proof!

Holy cow, I just realized I can put people on ignore here. Its like a whole new set of forums!

Quoted!

Holy cow, I just realized I can put people on ignore here. Its like a whole new set of forums!

+1 yes a brand new forum lol
about "Holy cow" in french we say "Oh la vache!" a cow = une vache Smiley

Quoted!

Any others? Can wait till down the road to unleash my sockpuppet to pour salt in the wounds when the shit hits the fan, if it hasn't started already, from what I've been reading on BA's forum.

While they're over there giving BA the finger, I'm over here providing the proof, but not to you fuckers opting to put me on ignore.

I simply had enough of this piece of shit Gage guy. Alway the same old crap. Motherfucker thinks that all because he has the most post count numbers, he can dicktate what we should think.Goofy fuck aint go brains. And all I want to do on this thread is read updates, but have to weed threw hes vial. Guess I'll have to put him on ignore now for this to be readable, being a shame that I had to signed up to this forum so that I can just put him in ignore. Everybody else please join me.

Yes, it is me behind that sock, created to prove how easy it is to be lied to, then have your pockets lightened. Of all the people I thought that may quote me first, it never dawned on me that the leader of the pack of wolves would do such, for he's been outta pocket for a while.

Prior to the quoted user account above, all my other accounts are known, or can be made available upon request. Even Nikki the Bitch, if you want. I wonder if I could sell her.  Cry

It's fuckin' amazing that I not once trolled that thread, intentionally, using the Phinnaeus Gage account, but when done so only twice using a sockpuppet, the Captain Black Arrow quotes me to drive his point home.

outgaged

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 08:11:14 AM

This account is owned my Bruno Kucinskas a.k.a. Phinnaeus Gage a.k.a. The Mighty Phinn a.k.a. TMIBTCITW.

Thanks for quoting me, Black Arrow.

~TMIBTCITW

...and have no time to waste with a random jobless individual who's not even our customer.

This random jobless individual, who's not your customer, owns a reclaimed barn wood lumber company supplying the greater Chicagoland area, along with having 1,100+ BTC tied up at InstaWallet.

Put that in your card reader and read it!

~Bruno Kucinskas
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 08:13:16 AM

Person preorders hardware using irreversible payment methods from company clearly stating no refunds and shipment dates are approximate

Person wants refund of irreversible payment method because tapeout was delayed a month and a half

#logic

sadly i will be seeking a refund to because i now dont believe my x1s will roi due this mayor delay and mtgox going down

Evidence this guy will say anything to create a bit of fud. Pretty sure he is paid by BFL to troll..
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 08:22:29 AM

Person preorders hardware using irreversible payment methods from company clearly stating no refunds and shipment dates are approximate

Person wants refund of irreversible payment method because tapeout was delayed a month and a half

#logic

sadly i will be seeking a refund to because i now dont believe my x1s will roi due this mayor delay and mtgox going down

Evidence this guy will say anything to create a bit of fud. Pretty sure he is paid by BFL to troll..

Wrong again, you piece of shit! Actually, the first part may be true: I would say anything to create a bit of fud. But, I wouldn't go on a diatribe post after post after ... if what I uncovered wasn't true in my heart of hearts. I may error, but wouldn't take my time spreading fud on purpose. Note, I came clean with my only sockpuppet after only two posts, never intending to use it for any length of time.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 09:27:41 AM

as much as i hated that guy, i don't think all his post should had been deleted.

Maybe, but unfortunately we do not have time to read all his posts. We have work to do for all our paying customers, and have no time to waste with a random jobless individual who's not even our customer.

sadly i will be seeking a refund to because i now dont believe my x1s will roi due this mayor delay and mtgox going down.honestly you guys could had done a beter job handleing this.

We are selling hardware. We are not investment service.

http://bitcoinexaminer.org/alex-berk-black-arrow-as-soon-as-14nm-is-available-well-release-a-new-asic-that-will-outperform-any-other-14nm-designs/

After the recent launching of the Prospero Bitcoin mining machine and the ASIC “the Minion”, the company Black Arrow is currently in the center of attention. The brand, founded in 2010 in Hong Kong, has established its presence in China and now wants to conquer the rest of the Bitcoin world.

After spending some time developing hardware and embedded firmware for several clients, Black Arrow discovered cryptocurrencies about one year ago. “And we have been fascinated about the concept ever since”, reveals Alex Berk, the representative of the company who talked with Bitcoin Examiner.

We interviewed Berk to find out more about Black Arrow and the news are amazing.

We’ll be supporting financially our Lancelot customers to upgrade to our new products in order to be able to recover and make money on their investment, thing that has never been done in Bitcoin industry.

Prospero X1 is right for every customer that wishes to get the best return of investment, but don’t have the space or money to spend for mining Bitcoins.

It’s understandable because the difficulty rose so much and they didn’t have a chance to recover their investment.

We understand that the relation between a vendor and customers has to be win-win. We are trying to address this by guaranteeing our customers that we’ll do everything we can to protect their investment.

We will do this through offering the best technology available, aggressive pricing, limiting the number of ASICs that we put on the market in order to give everybody a fair chance of recovering their investment and earn money.

Is there another definition for investment that I'm not aware of for, in the traditional meaning, it sure does sound like you're offering an investment service? Then again, I'm just a broke dick troll living in my mommy's basement because I can't hold down a job.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 09:45:38 AM
Last edit: February 10, 2014, 10:12:34 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

I remember post after post about how you guys would not be affected by the CNY, care to comment why "most of the staff" had off when you previously said it wouldn't affect you guys?

Also since a yes or no answer was never given, will minersource be giving refunds, yes or no?

Minersource cannot issue refunds as they have paid us for your miners.

We're currently making a list with the refund requests to see if we can refund from our margin. Note that our margin is quite low as we have charged our customers $4000 on a miner while others have charged $16000 on the same hardware during the same period.

As we've announced, we've put the ASICs into production and they've been paid in full. Canceling the ASIC now is not possible as we will incur around 85 to 95% penalty so we're left in refunding only from our margin.

I'm going to give Black Arrow a bravo here for at least finally answering the question. But, he's now on record in stating that what he's doing is illegal.

If a customer of mine pays me in full $10,000 to deliver to them yellow barn wood, and I use their money to procure said wood, I must refund them their money if they request such prior to me making delivery, regardless of what my ToS states, otherwise I go to jail, because a sale hasn't happened yet. Now, if I delivery the wood, and it isn't as I described, I also have to refund them their money. This is true no matter want my margin may or may not be, in this case the margins are great. I have no problem selling any barn wood I procure from my suppliers or via farming out a teardown. A bitcoin miner supplier has no problem selling their cancelled orders.

You are now playing a very dangerous game (not in the death sense), for others will now be out in force to call you out on this very issue, even if I hadn't done so myself first. I believe you just messed up here big time, bud.

Hell, I just realized something else: http://bitcoinexaminer.org/alex-berk-black-arrow-as-soon-as-14nm-is-available-well-release-a-new-asic-that-will-outperform-any-other-14nm-designs/

Your rigs have great rates and prices. Are these values permanent?

We do, but the current discounts are limited. We will stop the promotion once we’ve covered our engineering costs. We don’t aim to make any profit from the first batch of ASICs and our sole target is to cover the manufacturing costs. We funded more than 70 percent of the project ourselves. We can obtain the remaining 30 percent from various investors, but their conditions increase the price of our products. We wish to give our customers the opportunity to benefit of low prices while helping us complete this project.

Doing the math, 70% outta your pocket plus 30% from various other investors equals 100%, ergo nary a satoshi of your customer's money was ever at stake. If this is not the case, then you have a lot of explaining to do to our fellow bitcoiners that are about to raise this issue.

It sure is refreshing to read that Black Arrow is not making the same mistakes as previous supplies: Different and BIGGER!
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 10:19:01 AM

It's a motherfuckin' shame that for going on three years I've been championing Bitcoin, indirectly allowing entities like Black Arrow to come along, in their case less than a year ago, to profit off my efforts, asking for nothing in return, and have doled out thousands for the cause, to only be labeled a troll by the very people I positioned.

How much longer should I stay bent over while you stick it further up my ass? I am one pissed off motherfucker right now and am calling it a night.

~Bruno Kucinskas
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:03:35 AM

relax, we appreciate your contributions to the space, Gage. You are delightfully off your rocker, but your investigative skills (lord knows they are needed in this space) are top notch. Keep it up.

And fuck the trolls.

~Green
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 09:34:21 AM

As promised, if the following post was deleted in Black Arrow's main thread, I said I would re-post here, so here it is.

I'm posting the following as a courtesy for a fellow Bitcoiner, sent to me via PM. If by happenstance it gets deleted, I will re-post it in my scammer tread. I will not post it there unless it is deleted from here.

Their T&C are in violation of hk law. Though funnily they try to claim that they aren't subject to hk law because their head office is in China but on their website's T&C it states that all disputes will be settled in hk court and under hk law. What a bunch of dicks. Maybe this will provide some help for people they are refusing to refund.

According to The Sales of Goods Ordinance CAP 26 s12 of Hong Kong Law you are bound by the agree time constraints stipulated in the contract, failure to fulfill this agreement will be considered breach of the contract.

Furthermore, Section 3(1) of the Control of Exemption Clauses Ordinance Cap. 71 states that unreasonable exemption clauses in a contract such as 11.7 and 11.3 of Black Arrow's Terms and Agreement are void and have no effect if:

1.   The contract was formed by one party with the consumer having none or relatively no bargaining power in the constraints of the contract
2.   There is no previous history of the two parties
3.   The clause impacts on or affects other superseding Hong Kong Laws such as The Sales of Goods Ordinance of Hong Kong which protects consumers from the unfair trade practices.

Then finish off your letter, with:

Therefore I would like you to refund my order#XXXX immediately without further delay. If I do not receive my refund within 7 days I will be contacting the Consumer Council to lodge a formal complaint against Black Arrow Limited (Company Registration. 1520309).

I also reserve the right to take any legal action necessary both in the Smalls Claims Court located in Hong Kong or overseas at my convenience and discretion.

It is actually really easy to sue people in HK. You don't have to be a HK citizen but you do need to hire someone to represent you in Small Claims Courts (it can't be a lawyer so it is actually cheap to do).

Small Claims Court
If what you are claiming against a business is less than $50,000 HKD then you are eligible to sue them in Small Claims Court.

Why is small claims court good?
-lawyers are not allowed in small claims court
-The person you are suing cannot counter sue you in small claims court.
-You do not have to be a Hong Kong Resident to file a motion with the small claims court
-If black arrow fail to show then you will win the claim by default
-only transport costs can be claimed in small claims court.
-no they can't hire someone from Jamaica and claim the flight as a cost (a Philippine company tried this with my fd and it got thrown out of small claims court)
-Once you win, you are given a legal document (Writ of Fieri Facias) saying BA owe you this much in HKD$
-Then you can hire a HK government bailiff to come and collect anything from BA office that is in the value of the amount they owe you

Imagine turning up to Black Arrow office in Wan Chai and walking off with a bunch of their PCs and some bitcoin wallets while being protected by the bailiffs and the HK police.

How to file a claim for your money back in HK Small Claims Court:
http://www.judiciary.gov.hk/en/crt_services/pphlt/html/sc.htm

Online Forms:
http://www.judiciary.gov.hk/en/crt_services/forms/sc.htm

Or maybe just make a formal complaint to this organisation:

HK Consumer Complaints Council
They recommend you file a complaint against the a local company if as a consumer you come across unfair trade practices, e.g .

-goods or services not correspond to description;
-delay in delivery;
-dissatisfaction to service,

http://www.consumer.org.hk/website/ws_en/complaints_and_advices/how_to_complain/howtocomplain.html
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 06:08:25 AM

Dear Black Arrow,

I hope that you find it in your heart o' hearts to forgive me, for I promise to play nice from now on. That said, would you be so kind as to sell me your vetting program?

Regards,

Bruno Kucinskas

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:o9-hDFe3Bi8J:www.hackforums.net/archive/index.php/thread-1210336.html+&cd=24&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

david105396
04-13-2011, 08:43 AM
Dear readers,

First i want to say sorry for that i haven't said anything on this forum. I usually keep a low profile at first when i join a forum so sorry for that.

Anyway of to the point. Is there anybody that can bring down this site(http://www.maerlant-lyceum.nl). This is my school site and if somebody can bring it down for maybe 1 or 2 hours it would be awesome beacause then i would miss some tests tomorrow. Is someone could do this in about 3 hours time it would be great. But only do it if you want to help me and if you think you can't get in trouble. If it is to dangerous that you get cought please don't try.

Already thanks and i will be more active on the forum now that i know people better here.

david105396
04-13-2011, 09:02 AM
Lancappe sorry as i said at the moment i cannot pay people for stuff. i do really apreciate you for trying it. i really am sorry but thanks anyway. could you tell me how you did it though if you don't mind?

The way I read it, theymos is going to be getting a phone call requesting some records, don't you think?
arkintunde

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 11:53:52 AM

Dude. What are you talking about? You have posted no proof what so ever that BA is a scam. I scrolled through your whole thread only to be scammed of my precious time. Something I will never get back no matter how many refund requests I submit to you.
xandriel

Activity: 586
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:13:06 PM

No scam here as far as I can see, only delayed production, and a pissed off buyer.
IMO whilst the sale is not completed, as the goods have not been dispatched, BA has incurred costs in regard to the sale which should be recovered before any refund is given....regardless of whether or not the buyer assumes the units can be resold easily.
If it were my company I would certainly be upset at refunding the whole transaction at my cost just because the buyer had changed their mind on the contract, and more so if the buyer then spread fud around the company forum, and others, which could unnecessarily harm the company's reputation.

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
greenlion

Activity: 667
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 07:26:12 PM

Does Black Arrow have assets in Hong Kong or otherwise outside of mainland China that we can go after legally?
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 02:33:39 PM

So it's Feb in two days and  now BA admit they haven't done tape out yet!

Definitely something fishy there.

You think?

Very fishy indeed!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: