Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:31:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][ICO]🚀Borneo First - Your gateway to Borneo island investment  (Read 1780 times)
Borneo Foundation (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:13:56 AM

Access to cheap electricity has always been the key to successful cryptography since the electricity took up to 50% of the total operating cost of the production site.
yes and our cloud mining maintenance fee only 0,04 USD / TH/s

BORNEO FIRST - YOUR GATEWAY TO BORNEO ISLAND INVESTMENT
Borneo Foundation (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:02:42 AM

welcome to Borneo First

bambangAja

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:23:03 AM

Nice project and I am sure that in the future will be a lot of support for your project. Hopefully the ICO can run according to plan so that the project can be realized.
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:27:26 AM

with the excellent hard work from all the teams that manage this project. There is nothing impossible if his later this project could be a huge success and can give you incredible results.
always follow how the development of this project.

ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:09:07 AM

That is indeed many section in Borneo that hasn't been explored for many things for example tourism destination.
There are lots of places where isn't accessible yet.
critolika

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:39:39 AM

it seems that many of these projects will support it because seeing from the prospects promised is very interesting, hopefully the project can successfully achieve its objectives.
Adecrypt83
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:02:03 PM

Borneo Island beautiful, I hope to visit it one day. As per this project, I think coal powering is not the best because it is harzardous to the environment, why not try other means of power generation
kafkaibnu

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:15:07 PM

reserve for next updates.
Kriptos

Activity: 532

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:01:30 AM

it seems that many of these projects will support it because seeing from the prospects promised is very interesting, hopefully the project can successfully achieve its objectives.
we will look forward to the results of the team's hard work, I'm sure the team will work well together and will provide satisfying results for participants who have joined.

Borneo Foundation (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:29:19 AM

we will look forward to the results of the team's hard work, I'm sure the team will work well together and will provide satisfying results for participants who have joined.
thank you our team will do the best for this project, please keep supporting us

Borneo Foundation (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:14:10 PM

dont forget join our airdrops HERE

Blryface

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:30:32 PM

Hello there! Can u tell me more about ur project? Do u have a website?
Borneo Foundation (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:51:20 PM

Hello there! Can u tell me more about ur project? Do u have a website?
www.borneofirst.com

Borneo Foundation (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:45:22 PM

Access to cheap electricity has always been the key to successful cryptography since the electricity took up to 50% of the total operating cost of the production site.
our operating cost only 0,04 USD / KWH

marysay12

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:27:43 PM

Thats actually a nice idea to combine blockchain tech with the usecase of secure and transparent meetings. I'll follow the project. This is and will be a relevant feature in the future.
leetrongway

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:31:46 PM

this project should add information about the specifications of the coin developed or promoted, as this will affect the readers who are the candidates of the investors who will be involved in developing this project
kafiddrhman

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:54:41 PM

Borneo Firts is a good project from Indonesia. As we know, nowadays, crypto is very popular in Indonesia.
So, I think this project has good potential for success and the Borneo firts project will get good support from Indonesian investors.
Borneo Foundation (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:35:59 AM

Thats actually a nice idea to combine blockchain tech with the usecase of secure and transparent meetings. I'll follow the project. This is and will be a relevant feature in the future.

thank you,,, please keep supporting us, we will do the best, equity token now promising like our ICO

investtra

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:40:04 AM

Borneo Firts is a good project from Indonesia. As we know, nowadays, crypto is very popular in Indonesia.
So, I think this project has good potential for success and the Borneo firts project will get good support from Indonesian investors.
projects that we have to support, let alone this project comes from Indonesia, hopefully there will be many investors who are interested in this project and this project can be developed to success for its future. Midway up the team will always work compactly and passion for the success of this project.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
durudara

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:52:53 AM

projects that we have to support, let alone this project comes from Indonesia, hopefully there will be many investors who are interested in this project and this project can be developed to success for its future. Midway up the team will always work compactly and passion for the success of this project.
seeing from the team's plan it seems like they are prioritizing investors from Indonesia and hopefully, this project is able to compete with other large projects so that later the project can be realized.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: