Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:23:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Many projects are dead?  (Read 11946 times)
Sondale

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:15:48 PM

Currently on the coinmarketcap site only about 1590 projects compared to at times more than 1700 projects. They have left many projects without developers or scam projects. I personally invested in some of these projects and lost a lot of money like bitconect and centra. Do you trust the projects you are investing in and will keep them for a long time until they succeed or are they just looking for profit in the short term?
therevis nothing to worried about as it is good that had projects are dying and i hope that people will avoid scammers
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:21:49 PM

Currently on the coinmarketcap site only about 1590 projects compared to at times more than 1700 projects. They have left many projects without developers or scam projects. I personally invested in some of these projects and lost a lot of money like bitconect and centra. Do you trust the projects you are investing in and will keep them for a long time until they succeed or are they just looking for profit in the short term?

Yes, now a large number of dead projects. Most of them are unsuccessful copies of work projects. Perhaps this kind of fraud. But perhaps some projects have really suffered because of the instability of the cryptocurrency market.

indoagung88

Activity: 294

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:30:45 PM

Many people say about a lot of projects, and also say that there are often frauds in circulation. That's what we should look at and analyze. Because it's unsettling. As a user, I will trust more projects that have been tested and potential.

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
Lusya8461

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:43:12 PM

A lot of projects are hanging in weightlessness.Their terms have long come to an end.But due to the fact that the price of bitcoin fell ,and altcoins in General almost depreciated ,the companies took a time out or even stopped promoting their projects.And the people who helped them to promote their projects, were left without payments for their work.
Elorika

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:47:36 PM

Many projects are now dead, especially because of this market, especially those who are worth capitalization for the 400th place, where projects are dead and it is highly undesirable to invest in them

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:49:58 PM

I used to stick the strategy - #buy - hold# . After some time, I changed my mind, because the crypto market sank 5 times and i was not happy. I could fix on the high at least part of the investment, and to re-buy during this long correction. Now I do so, if the price of the asset raised higher than 100% - I sell a half, the other half I leave for more profit, at the bottom - buy again.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:53:13 PM

There are simply too many currencies in the market for the little investment we are seeing, right now the investors are either going for safe currencies, or they are doing hodl, because if the majority invested around December, now they must be in very red numbers to continue investing.

AndRE177

Activity: 322

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:55:54 PM

Many people say about a lot of projects, and also say that there are often frauds in circulation. That's what we should look at and analyze. Because it's unsettling. As a user, I will trust more projects that have been tested and potential.

There are no guarantees that even the most promising project will bring you a profit when investing in ICO. That is why I prefer to buy coins after entering the exchange.

trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:19:44 PM

Many coins die because projects do not follow the roadmap, and investors lose confidence in such companies, you need to look for projects in which a team of professionals, such as #swachhcoin. The project will pay people for their trash. At the moment the bonus is 5%, you can buy coins by the end of October. I advise you to see the project.
MAXENATOR

Activity: 90
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:57:32 PM

I don't think they're as dead as they are in their infancy. They are only developing and we do not know whether it will be a healthy project, or a little down.
Timaif

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:00:49 PM

The project several thousands died. Tens of thousands more will die next year. Also the majority bad is a lot of projects around much.
amaterazu

Activity: 407
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:02:21 PM

Many of the new coins that appear and this adds crypto market competition. So many coins that died because they were unable to compete and have a very weak team. And we have to be careful because a lot of the new coin, but coins are not real or fraud. And before taking a decision you'll have to do some checking.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
Faraha_JJJ

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:04:42 PM

There are lot of dead project with lot of promises and no development. Some project have product but failed to deliver the quality and capture the people eye. I would say 80% of the ICO ended up being dead or useless. Only few survived and delivered .
ziac
Copper Member

Activity: 140

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:10:05 PM

Yep. Actually the whole Initial Coin offering was a joke.. Some company just used it to grab money to poor people who fell with the ICO hype this past year, some project were left unfinish and abandon by those greedy bastards.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
jayendo

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:54:24 AM

Now there is really a difficult situation for the launch and development of new ICOs. Of course, the number of scammers and frankly weak projects is now high on the crypto market. But some ICOs offer really interesting ideas and technologies, but cannot receive money from investors.
hanomnom

Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:34:13 PM

I believe that the current situation on the crypto market has led to the death of many promising projects, a significant decline in large cryptocurrencies, including BTC and Ethereum. This situation has led to a shortage of money, many investors have lost confidence in the crypto market, so they are refusing promising investments in new ICOs.
mapsi

Activity: 141

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:39:29 PM

I am investing in short term. First of all i want to say i am investing coins only which i really believe their vision. But you know we can see to many pumps and dumps in next 3 year so because of that i dont want to hold my coins for next 3 years. If that coin will be pumped i will sell my coins. after that i will buy same coin with cheap price and for next pump i will sell again. So my vision is little bit short term and little bit long term. i am acting according to market situıation but i am only buying and selling same tokens.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Dmitry_K

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 01:07:21 PM

Unfortunately, this is true, many projects stop their development and do not follow their plans described in the roadmap.
the team received investments, but the project stops and these are very sad facts that do not add confidence to new investors.
delton22

Activity: 345
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 01:11:16 PM

There are son many dead crypto projects these days, some of them failed due to lack of team work or the developers dumped the project. all the same there are still good projects out there
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:28:37 PM

Many projects are now dead, especially because of this market, especially those who are worth capitalization for the 400th place, where projects are dead and it is highly undesirable to invest in them

The competition too strict and makes many projects dead, when too much altcoins, bitcoin's marketcap and influence continues to increase, making many projects impatient to wait, besides that too many scam projects also make a difficult influence.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: