Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:08:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Many projects are dead?  (Read 11946 times)
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:13:05 PM

It is inevitable that among the hundreds or thousands of projects, majority of them fail or fade away. Simply because of two main reasons, lack of planning/preparation and of course, to earn quick bucks. Many projects are legit and sincere but are premature or weak which is why they tend to give up and walk away. Creating a project takes years of careful planning and prepping. Otherwise, they will be eatin up and swallowed by the market which is quite hostile most of the times.

crazy1204

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:15:14 PM

It is inevitable that among the hundreds or thousands of projects, majority of them fail or fade away. Simply because of two main reasons, lack of planning/preparation and of course, to earn quick bucks. Many projects are legit and sincere but are premature or weak which is why they tend to give up and walk away. Creating a project takes years of careful planning and prepping. Otherwise, they will be eatin up and swallowed by the market which is quite hostile most of the times.

I can sign under this sentence.Dude, you explained it very well.Time and plan for a project.These must occur if done correctly.

Joshua101101

Activity: 378

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:32:25 PM

Currently on the coinmarketcap site only about 1590 projects compared to at times more than 1700 projects. They have left many projects without developers or scam projects. I personally invested in some of these projects and lost a lot of money like bitconect and centra. Do you trust the projects you are investing in and will keep them for a long time until they succeed or are they just looking for profit in the short term?
Now to find a good project that will be promising and the price of which will grow in the future is not so easy. And even if you found such a project, you can never be 100% sure of its success.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
jerome.345

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:34:45 PM

There are a number of things that make various projects end up fading to obscurity, ranging from poor management and development  to a bad team and planning.  But one important one in Crypto world is lack of use cases.  If it has no real world application,  it wont be long before we stop hearing of it.  That's why projects like Tapcoin is appealing for me. Their use cases are solid; I can buy basic stuff like drinks and food with the crypto at over 100k locations.
youok

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:44:27 PM

Currently on the coinmarketcap site only about 1590 projects compared to at times more than 1700 projects. They have left many projects without developers or scam projects. I personally invested in some of these projects and lost a lot of money like bitconect and centra. Do you trust the projects you are investing in and will keep them for a long time until they succeed or are they just looking for profit in the short term?

Market condition is not good and perhaps they don't have enough preparation to launch ICO project. I still trust the project but I have rules and limit to keep my asset safe and get minimal risk when enter the market. This time join project is not good, leave it and replace your money into currency. Wait and see but never lost faith with crypto.

This is one of the good suggestions for me as a newbie in the cryptocurrency world. every project launched by the developer has a successful goal in the future. I still keep the assets and wait and see to invest it again

bellamoera

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:52:17 PM

there are so many obstacles that cause the project not to go according to plan, the lack of investor interest to invest in its shares is also very bad for its development. so management must provide many innovations so that investors join
LubovOF

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:02:00 PM

Yes, I agree that a very large number of projects are dead, in order for the project to live it needs good preparation and an excellent room, and therefore a promising product.

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
res1dentev7

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:12:13 PM

Unfortunately many people lose their money because they don't learm about projects in which they invested. Such type of investors read news but don't know less about market

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
genapena

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:13:42 PM

Many interesting projects are really in decline now, but I believe that they can come to life. We should not lose faith in cryptocurrency.

bitbabba

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:15:42 PM

Lots of projects are in decline in these market conditions (almost every one of them) but some useless coins/tokens are vanished. They are dead because of they have no use or advantage compared to others.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:16:03 PM

Many interesting projects are really in decline now, but I believe that they can come to life. We should not lose faith in cryptocurrency.
The fact is that you can not talk about a new or developing project, because some analysts call scary things, that even among all rated altcoin, almost 60% do not have their own product. This should alarm all investors.
Skroojee

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:18:38 PM

Many projects have already died and many more will die. If the market continues to fall, it does not Bode well. Already even quite good projects are unable to collect soft cap will be worse. Those who have already managed to launch their project, but it did not cause a resonance, can also disappear in the near future.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 07:25:42 PM

Of course, a lot of projects are dying, especially at such a time. The fact of the matter is that too many scammers have appeared recently and recurring projects. We must learn to select the best and invest only in them!

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
atrmill

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:27:12 PM

Every day a lot of interesting projects die. I really don't like it, because it seems to me that investors are losing interest in cryptocurrency.

Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:28:08 PM

ye si know tjere are a lt of dead projects so i think tajt we will fi d a lot of new one really soon and yht is great in my opinion
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:28:41 PM

Every day a lot of interesting projects die. I really don't like it, because it seems to me that investors are losing interest in cryptocurrency.
tjere are a lot of things that are starnge and they are happening on the market but in my opi 9pn dezd projects are not tje worst
Ravenangel

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:31:36 PM

It is to be expected after the big boom of last year, many companies decided to make their own crypto without even wondering if they were necessary or not, it is important that an ICO is well thought out, necessary and useful in the future, without those main characteristics many projects will die before achieving something significant.

Bitcoin to the moon
expekto

Activity: 255

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:32:15 PM

yes of cpurse many prpjects arw dead but i do jot think tajt ot a bad thing to happen actually we need it for a long time

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
expekto

Activity: 255

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:32:51 PM

It is to be expected after the big boom of last year, many companies decided to make their own crypto without even wondering if they were necessary or not, it is important that an ICO is well thought out, necessary and useful in the future, without those main characteristics many projects will die before achieving something significant.
we need to see some prijects dead in order to give place fpr the better versoon snandfor the better results of our business

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
MathiasCrow

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:53:34 PM

There are a lot of dead or dying projects indeed, but I try to consider it from a different perspective, not as an investor or trader.
The market resembles the natural selection situation, where only the strongest (i. e. reliable) projects can survive. It is true that it's relatively easy to create one's own token, as there are Blockchain designing websites, but it doesn't mean that they will survive the competition of more well-thought projects.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: