Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:21:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Many projects are dead?  (Read 11946 times)
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:32:01 PM

Currently on the coinmarketcap site only about 1590 projects compared to at times more than 1700 projects. They have left many projects without developers or scam projects. I personally invested in some of these projects and lost a lot of money like bitconect and centra. Do you trust the projects you are investing in and will keep them for a long time until they succeed or are they just looking for profit in the short term?

Yes, there are too many projects that will not recover again. I had the experience with centra, sad situation, but it looked like a big hope for lots of people. Too many teams do nothing for the development of their ideas and products, of course the general situation on the crypto market influence on and other factors that will kill lots of projects. So some altcoins or coins I would hold, but only that I am sure that they are perspective, and others that are doing nothing, they will be dead very soon, so I exchange such altcoins into the more perspective ones
paradigmaV

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:42:27 PM

Currently on the coinmarketcap site only about 1590 projects compared to at times more than 1700 projects. They have left many projects without developers or scam projects. I personally invested in some of these projects and lost a lot of money like bitconect and centra. Do you trust the projects you are investing in and will keep them for a long time until they succeed or are they just looking for profit in the short term?

You must follow the team’s activities and the project’s development dynamics. If nothing happens for a long time, then there is a high probability that the project is stopped and has big problems. From such a moment I get rid coins of immediately. This is a very strong signal. Tired of taking risks .. Undecided

Mabinat

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:44:31 PM

Of course, more than 90 percent of the projects do not show any signs of life, and I believe that they should be removed from the coinmarket

betform [/ i] ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
beehimneff

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:51:08 PM

Now is a difficult period for ICO projects. Only really strong projects succeed, and there are very few of them. Therefore, it is very risky to invest in ICO projects now! It is better to wait a bit when the market mood changes. Wink
Rogkim1

Activity: 262

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:53:44 PM

Statistics show that more than 50% of new projects die within a year. I can not agree with this, so far all the projects in which I participated, are operating and do not plan to close.
elcoblast

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:03:08 PM

Market condition is not good and perhaps they don't have enough preparation to launch ICO project. I still trust the project but I have rules and limit to keep my asset safe and get minimal risk when enter the market. This time join project is not good, leave it and replace your money into currency. Wait and see but never lost faith with crypto.
market condition is not problem for developer if they seriously want make some great project, the main point that many project just want their investor money and after get money and launch in market developer leave the project

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
elcoblast

Activity: 390

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:07:57 PM

especially for new project launch ico like many project now, i'm just trust 2/10 project, before investing your money research about project you want to investing your money, especially background of developer that development the project.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:10:20 PM

Market condition is not good and perhaps they don't have enough preparation to launch ICO project. I still trust the project but I have rules and limit to keep my asset safe and get minimal risk when enter the market. This time join project is not good, leave it and replace your money into currency. Wait and see but never lost faith with crypto.
market condition is not problem for developer if they seriously want make some great project, the main point that many project just want their investor money and after get money and launch in market developer leave the project
I agree on that, some project are really dead because of the market condition. I believe that the market condition is one of the most common factor that affect the price, maybe some project really having a hard time to collect funds from thier ico, so there will be a great possibility that most of the project on this dip is really dead.

sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:24:19 PM

I still trust the new projects which needs funding from icos because they are able to create innovative ideas which could be able to beat existing projects that are running. Creating more developed projects that we don't even think of thats possible.

TUDOX

Activity: 111
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:28:32 PM

I quite agree with your analysis of not enough preparation. Some examples of project that were not adequately prepared and as a result failed are Family token, Titanium, SNB just to name a few.  But on the other hand, there are many projects that succeeded and are in fact doing well like Haven, Blockmason Credit Protocol Token and others.
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 09:31:56 PM

Of course, lately there are a lot of projects that are of poor quality, so you should carefully approach this issue and select only the best ones. Over the past time, the market is saturated with projects.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:34:39 PM

Now there are a lot of live projects on the market and for this I think that if the price of the token has fallen dramatically in price, this does not mean that the project has died.
regexlove

Activity: 608

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:45:19 PM

Such projects have the goal of earning quick money on people who buy tokens because the developers understand that these tokens and coins are not needed by anyone now because nobody will use them!
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:58:14 PM

Statistics show that more than 50% of new projects die within a year. I can not agree with this, so far all the projects in which I participated, are operating and do not plan to close.

it means thay you have chosen good projects that plan to develop but not only to raise money and disappear. but overall statistics is not so good.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Sadari3
Copper Member

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:28:31 PM

I also invest in ICO coins, but I always see the development of the project so I know when I have to sell my coins. Many scam coins are promoted by teams that are not serious about walking in accordance with the road map, the success they promise is only a way of tricking investors, there must be a real punishment for the fraud team, because it is detrimental and takes away investors' money.
Masatos

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:31:26 PM

a huge number of projects is no longer relevant and I do not understand what they are still doing in the cryptocurrency market because they should have been removed from here for a long time

█████████████████████ SWINCA █████████████████████
Real-Estate Finance Revolution: BUY SWI
https://www.swinca.io/
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 11:58:58 PM

Well, this is normal and quite expected. Of the numerous projects that came out for the past years, it is inevitable that many of them will die down or fade away. This is business. And there is a greater chance that a business will likely to fail than to succeed. It's like a law of nature that we can only do little about.

jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:23:22 AM

Yes, you right there are many dead and scam project right now, that is why we need to be careful in investing in one specific project, just take a time to check first its team, website and a like if you want to invest there to earn money in the future.

Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:26:22 AM

Its true. Market conditon should be not excuses. If they are really have good project and good product, i am believe investor keeping trust on the team but many project not llfillfu the roadmap and they fail reaching their own target.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 02:39:12 AM

many projects are dead since day 1, and a lot are able to spin the market for a while. thanks to exchanges that are listing anything that pays listing fee

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: