Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:33:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🌟⚫️Deneum.com🌟⚫️ Ultra-low-cost electricity generation.  (Read 4745 times)
nofork_man

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:19:40 AM

The concept itself is promising but I dont truly underatand for what fielf (industry) this energy source is suitable?
Literally anyone where energy is needed. You have to understand that it is not simple electricity producer it is much more innovative invention with dozen usecases
Just curious how such "capsules" may transfer the energy somewhere... This process is quite hard to understand Huh
Boooogieeee

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:08:37 AM

The concept itself is promising but I dont truly underatand for what fielf (industry) this energy source is suitable?
Literally anyone where energy is needed. You have to understand that it is not simple electricity producer it is much more innovative invention with dozen usecases
Just curious how such "capsules" may transfer the energy somewhere... This process is quite hard to understand Huh
The interaction in the active body results in excessive heat, which is turned into mechanical energy (electricity) by conventionalmeans. In addition, team uses their own innovative methods when transforming heat  into electricity to reach the highest possible efficiency.
kabackovas

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:13:05 AM

What will you do with collected funds? Cash out once you got?Or leave in crypto?
ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:19:00 AM

I think this is the future of energy generation.
These days energy generation is rather taking too much cost or producing to much waste that could endangered the environment.
With this tech, i hope that it would reduce those issue into minimum
karlos_545

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:36:42 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2018, 08:26:48 AM by karlos_545

What will you do with collected funds? Cash out once you got?Or leave in crypto?
As ETH has dropped a lot then it would have more sense to leave in crypto as most likely the whole crypto market will rebounce shortly
zajtsewatan

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:50:08 AM

As ETH has dropped a lot then it would have more sense to keave in crypto as most likely the whole crypto market will rebounce shortly
Not worth a risk! Price per token is fixed in usd! Team gets the same amount in usd each time someone makes a purchase. So that it would be wise to cash out at least half of the contributions. Imho
zajtsewatan

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:59:40 AM

As far as I understood if I purchase tokens i will reserve a Power Station for myself? Once it is ready it will be shipped to me?
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:02:18 AM

As far as I understood if I purchase tokens i will reserve a Power Station for myself? Once it is ready it will be shipped to me?
Yes, thats correct. Deneum Tokens (DNM) are the currency consumers use to purchase Deneum electricity. Any consumer will be able to purchase a certain amount of Deneum electricity,which we will physically supply.
prygunovpasha

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:28:06 AM

Yes, thats correct. Deneum Tokens (DNM) are the currency consumers use to purchase Deneum electricity. Any consumer will be able to purchase a certain amount of Deneum electricity,which we will physically supply.
How many tokens I have to buy to reserve the Power Station?
ApehaFan777

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:35:42 AM

The minimum delivery amount is currently 3 GWh, or 3,000 DNM.
This means that any Token Holder with 3,000 DNM or more will be able to order a Power Station that supplies 3 GWh over the course of one year (or a shorter period if the electricity is consumed faster)
prygunovpasha

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:39:38 AM

This means that any Token Holder with 3,000 DNM or more will be able to order a Power Station that supplies 3 GWh over the course of one year (or a shorter period if the electricity is consumed faster)
Im a little bit confused now. Will I be the owner of that power station ? Or just rent it? Huh
ApehaFan777

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:40:53 AM

Im a little bit confused now. Will I be the owner of that power station ? Or just rent it? Huh
In this case, the Power Stations will be owned by us and rented out free of charge to the consumer for one year. After one year, the consumer will have the option to purchase more DNM for the next period; otherwise, the Power Station will be returned to us.
selskoidima

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:42:30 AM

In this case, the Power Stations will be owned by us and rented out free of charge to the consumer for one year. After one year, the consumer will have the option to purchase more DNM for the next period; otherwise, the Power Station will be returned to us.
As for supercharge, will it be added?
ApehaFan777

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:43:32 AM

As for supercharge, will it be added?
It will depend on location. Yes, it may be added to delivery.
critolika

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:49:43 AM

I see your project is indeed quite interesting about ultra cheap power plants, of course concepts like this are rarely found and if this project can be realized it is very useful for everyone they can set aside a little money for electricity costs.
Nskaolimpiyskiy

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:03:17 AM

Nice to know you already have few patents. Without it your ICO and tech itself would have no sense.
semiwylson

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:05:38 AM

Nice to know you already have few patents. Without it your ICO and tech itself would have no sense.
If im not mistaken team is planning to obtain few more patents later. Very like such solid approach from the team!
johnywalkerrr

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:22:43 AM

If im not mistaken team is planning to obtain few more patents later. Very like such solid approach from the team!
But what if that process fails? I mean team would not obtain bew patents. What will be then?
semiwylson

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:25:00 AM

But what if that process fails? I mean team would not obtain bew patents. What will be then?
Barely possible. Why it has to happen? Team already has few patents.. I dont see any obstacles that may lead team would not get other patents in future.
aragon4ikSS

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:37:27 AM

Considering to buy some tokens. Whats the minimum I msy invest now?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: