Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:58:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🌟⚫️Deneum.com🌟⚫️ Ultra-low-cost electricity generation.  (Read 4742 times)
Nskaolimpiyskiy

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:30:00 PM

How will you guys make a revenue?? Thats cool you are conducting ICO but that money wont be enough forever, you will spend them and what then?
all_inman

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:53:58 PM

Im very curious about your tech. How heat is being transformed into electricity? Where from heat is coming at all? Huh
The interaction in the active body results in excessive heat, which is turned into mechanical energy (electricity) by conventional means. In addition, we use our own innovative methods when transforming heat into electricity to reach the highest possible efficiency.
What metal do you use? Titanium as far as I understand? Why exactly titanium, not copper or gold?
Yes, we use titanium as the absorbing metal.
In technical terms, the deuterium in the capsule is absorbed into a metallic crystal lattice, which is selected from a group of substances in metals that can sufficiently accept hydrogen.
Are you sure that your Power Station is cost effective? I mean you will waste really a lot of energy just for the heating!
I have the same question. Firstly to heat the metal and then maintain the temperature - seems very expesive Power Station. Im not even sure that it will generate more energy that it will use  Shocked
The initial heating takes several minutes and happens only once to start up the Power Station. After that, the Power Station is autonomous or self-sufficient, meaning that it is powered by the
energy it generates.
Okay, understood.
But there is another question: how to power the station? Only via 220v circuit?
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:54:49 PM

Im very curious about your tech. How heat is being transformed into electricity? Where from heat is coming at all? Huh
The interaction in the active body results in excessive heat, which is turned into mechanical energy (electricity) by conventional means. In addition, we use our own innovative methods when transforming heat into electricity to reach the highest possible efficiency.
What metal do you use? Titanium as far as I understand? Why exactly titanium, not copper or gold?
In technical terms, the deuterium in the capsule is absorbed into a metallic crystal lattice, which is selected from a group of substances in metals that can sufficiently accept hydrogen.
Are you sure that your Power Station is cost effective? I mean you will waste really a lot of energy just for the heating!
I have the same question. Firstly to heat the metal and then maintain the temperature - seems very expesive Power Station. Im not even sure that it will generate more energy that it will use  Shocked
The initial heating takes several minutes and happens only once to start up the Power Station. After that, the Power Station is autonomous or self-sufficient, meaning that it is powered by the
energy it generates.
Okay, understood.
The Power Station contains lithium-ion batteries of sufficient capacity to start up the Power Station. If the batteries go flat (after a long period of non-use, for instance), the Power Station can be plugged into a 220v circuit.
all_inman

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:59:09 PM

energy it generates.
Okay, understood.
The Power Station contains lithium-ion batteries of sufficient capacity to start up the Power Station. If the batteries go flat (after a long period of non-use, for instance), the Power Station can be plugged into a 220v circuit.
so basically you use cold fusion to power up the stations?? Correct?
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:01:03 PM

energy it generates.
Okay, understood.
so basically you use cold fusion to power up the stations?? Correct?
We wish to avoid assigning any of these terms to the processes that happen within Deneum Power Stations.
Instead, our scientific team is drafting academic explanations that we hope will gain wide acceptance within the global scientific community, as well as prevent the use of any misleading terms.
Chambers_Kowa

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:06:38 PM

I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy.How is that part going so far,any issues or everything is going smooth?
selskoidima

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:31:53 PM

What countries are restricted from participation? And what else restrictions are there? KYC is obligatory?
kabackovas

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:33:39 PM

What countries are restricted from participation? And what else restrictions are there? KYC is obligatory?
China and the US i think. They usually being restricted from participation in any ICO.
nofork_man

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:05:32 PM

Yes, KYC is obligatory for everyone. To be honest I dont remember any ICO where there were no KYC
Boooogieeee

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:08:17 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2018, 03:57:35 PM by Boooogieeee

Have the team participated any event already? Conferences/meetups whatever?
antropogen0009

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:58:52 PM

Cmmon! Just take a look at the market! Thats the worst time ever for any events participation
surtur001s

Merit: 22

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:51:20 PM

Cmmon! Just take a look at the market! Thats the worst time ever for any events participation
As far as I know events participation is not a priority for the team right now
nofork_man

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:25:21 AM

Thats strange a little bit. Team usually do all their best to promote their projects amoung mass audience
DIXItip4ik

Merit: 29

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:29:03 AM

Thats strange a little bit. Team usually do all their best to promote their projects amoung mass audience
It can be done through ordinary digital marketing, no need to waste thousands of dollars for useless events.
ricardovaldossa

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:20:14 AM

It can be done through ordinary digital marketing, no need to waste thousands of dollars for useless events.
When that promotion will start? I wish team reached hard cap Grin
antropogen0009

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:23:48 AM

When that promotion will start? I wish team reached hard cap Grin
It is already ongoing! Team has already reached 1 million USD. Think it would be possible without proper marketing and promotion?
QuintLeo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:41:45 AM

Given that the only patents listed involve "cold fusion", which has been DEBUNKED a couple decades ago as an experimental error, I have to wonder about the apparent VERY HIGH SCAM LEVEL probability of this.

I'm no longer legendary just in my own mind!
Like something I said? Donations gratefully accepted. LYLnTKvLefz9izJFUvEGQEZzSkz34b3N6U (Litecoin)
1GYbjMTPdCuV7dci3iCUiaRrcNuaiQrVYY (Bitcoin)
bitaibe

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:45:51 AM

This is one of the ideas that should get more attention from the public. They are doing hard work on an actual real world idea. And good work to. So people keep an eye out for them.
nolaryanArlin

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:58:43 AM

in my opinion the hard work is mandatory because so that in the future the project can succeed as planned by gaining a lot of support from investors.
surtur001s

Merit: 22

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:12:24 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2018, 06:22:58 AM by surtur001s

What markets you gonna pay special attention?? Asia and the US as usual?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: