Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:40:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🌟⚫️Deneum.com🌟⚫️ Ultra-low-cost electricity generation.  (Read 4743 times)
LaScuderia

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:09:24 PM

Do you know the top countries on the #ICO market? The map shows the countries which became leaders in # of ICOs, # of ICOs per 1 million people, and the total sum of funds raised by the projects. https://twitter.com/DeneumPower/status/1038023752024580097?s=19

All these charts prove only one investment from Europe went to Switzerland and Estonia and their investments are China where everything under the ban was transferred like the projects themselves under the wing of Singapore. Still it is necessary to remember that where bans are strong users of the exchange and the projects choose the most convenient place for doing business in order not to fall under the regulator or arrest.
aragon4ikSS

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:36:34 PM

Seems you dont need blockchain or ICO at all Huh Whats the sebse fir using it??
Blockchain probably is not needed here indeed but team uses its to collect money to have an opportunity to make a really disruptive invention mass adopted
Nskaolimpiyskiy

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:40:55 PM

Blockchain probably is not needed here indeed but team uses its to collect money to have an opportunity to make a really disruptive invention mass adopted
I foresee a lot of companies will use ICO the same way - to collect money for the futher market expanding
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 12:51:28 PM

Your technology itself looks brilliant BUT how may I ensure that it is all fore real and your Power Station really works?? Huh
The demonstrating prototype of the Power Station will be showcasing how the technology works. The streaming is scheduled to start on October 1st, 2018.
Okay, not bad. But is there any chance to meet team in personal or just ensure the work of Power Station by myself?
Yes, investors with 10,000 Tokens or more are welcome to come to our European lab to see the prototype at work and meet us in person.
Why exactly 10k tokens are needed? Why not everyone who wants to teake a look??
Our lab is not so huge to allow hundreds of visitors to take a look Grin Person with 10000 tokens may be considered as a true project's supporter and that's why it has a sense to allow such a person to visit our lab and this way to say "Thank You for your support"

Quite a solid lab, aluminium doors and spaceful rooms with high enough ceiling to make giants feel comfortable. U need to order an alarm system from my warehouse, its simple as fried egg and dumb-friendly. Apart from this, u got some support from other coin projects and should be proud that ur coin has grown legs faster than projects whose support u got.

selskoidima

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:26:03 PM

I foresee a lot of companies will use ICO the same way - to collect money for the futher market expanding
ICO is like new paradigm for financial world. I truly believe it may change the IPO and become the main way for attracting funds.
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:27:52 PM

Your technology itself looks brilliant BUT how may I ensure that it is all fore real and your Power Station really works?? Huh
The demonstrating prototype of the Power Station will be showcasing how the technology works. The streaming is scheduled to start on October 1st, 2018.
Okay, not bad. But is there any chance to meet team in personal or just ensure the work of Power Station by myself?
Yes, investors with 10,000 Tokens or more are welcome to come to our European lab to see the prototype at work and meet us in person.
Why exactly 10k tokens are needed? Why not everyone who wants to teake a look??
Our lab is not so huge to allow hundreds of visitors to take a look Grin Person with 10000 tokens may be considered as a true project's supporter and that's why it has a sense to allow such a person to visit our lab and this way to say "Thank You for your support"

Quite a solid lab, aluminium doors and spaceful rooms with high enough ceiling to make giants feel comfortable. U need to order an alarm system from my warehouse, its simple as fried egg and dumb-friendly. Apart from this, u got some support from other coin projects and should be proud that ur coin has grown legs faster than projects whose support u got.
Thank you for your feedback Smiley We appreciate it.
prygunovpasha

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:29:07 PM

Any partnerships with other crypto projects to be expected soon??
MarvinSa

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:33:48 PM

Hello, guys. Wow. I am delighted with your business. It'ssomething new. I'll keep my eyes on it. It'swell planned.
all_inman

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:13:59 PM

Deneum needs cooperations with offline companies, not crypto based ones. Imho
karlos_545

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:15:21 PM

On such weak bearish market any positive news will be neglected Angry better to postpone any cooperations and focus on the product
semiwylson

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:22:46 PM

On such weak bearish market any positive news will be neglected Angry better to postpone any cooperations and focus on the product
Positive news is needed for the attracting the attention to the project and ICO in particular. If there is any positive news - no need to postpone realising it. Once there is sone news - team has to realese it
johnywalkerrr

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:26:24 PM

If im not mistaken you have fixed hard cap in USD.. Why so? ETH has dropped very hard and reaching hard cap in USD will be very hard
ApehaFan777

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:27:22 PM

If im not mistaken you have fixed hard cap in USD.. Why so? ETH has dropped very hard and reaching hard cap in USD will be very hard
We have chosen USD as the basis, rather than hugely volatile ETH
DIXItip4ik

Merit: 29

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:12:06 PM

Good choice. It is much more convenient to calculate. However,  i would like to know how much was already collected exactly in ETH?
StevenJeffries

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:21:25 PM

Seems like a very interesting project, and everything that's trying to make crypto more convenient to actually use in everyday life has my vote. I’m in, for sure.
ApehaFan777

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:45:20 PM

Good choice. It is much more convenient to calculate. However,  i would like to know how much was already collected exactly in ETH?
We will announce all the info about contributions after ICO is over.
kabackovas

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:33:43 AM

May I invest directly from exchanges in this ICO?
Boooogieeee

Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:37:09 AM

No. If you do so you will loose the access to your tokens. Please, invest only from your own wallet
zajtsewatan

Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:29:42 AM

No. If you do so you will loose the access to your tokens. Please, invest only from your own wallet
To be honest I dont understand why? I mean it is just investing. For token withdrawal it will be possible to submit the new address
prygunovpasha

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:39:30 AM

Once ICO is over and everyone gets their tokens. What team will do with their part? Sell all immidiately?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: