Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:36:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Belgium has 8 Bitcoin ATM machines  (Read 2672 times)
olgafox0404

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:19:21 PM

not surprising!!! bitcoin day by day is becoming more popular and popular in many shopping centers in European countries have already been beatcoin machines! because more and more people want to buy bitcoin!
Athanasios Motok

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:22:18 PM

I sat and read last night on the topic of bitcoin ATMs. And I have a question to all the participants of the forum and this thread. Do you think ATMs pay off Huh? I looked at the prices to buy them and install them in the city I was quite surprised. The cheapest is $ 3000, and the average price of $ 5000. So here is I have question the second!. Is it worth buying one ATM and install it in my city, if we do not have such ATMs?
duc4487

Activity: 131

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:38:14 PM

Vietnam has had 4 BTC ATM since 2017 and most of them are in South of our country. Meanwhile, the number of BTC ATM at other country is increasing rapidly as the increasing popularity of this crypto currency. However, the intial cost for one machine is not cheap, and the world now is all digital so I guess we could perform transaction with BTC as well as other coin on the internet for more convenient
samsung001sss

Activity: 406
Merit: 37

InternetLIFT.ru

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:38:37 PM

I have a question for you. And these ATMs can bring profit to their owners. For example, I bought an ATM for$ 5000 and how much will this ATM pay off in months or years?

zxcv cool

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:41:26 PM

A large number of atms are put into the market, so it is definitely beneficial for BTC. ATM can make BTC more universal and BTC more close to life.

Obeng Plusss

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:47:02 PM

not just in belgium. in my country even bitcoin atm already exists. precisely on the island of Bali

http://bitcoinworldtour.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/IMG_2239.jpg
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:03:54 PM

good things happens , that mean bitcoin acceptable at that country , and i hope all country or at least the majority of the country will do that again and make bitcoin more known by people
MrCrank

Activity: 1330
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:11:24 PM

I recently found this website:

https://coinatmradar.com/

Apparently there are more than 3400 ATMs across the globe and it's growing at an exponential rate:

https://coinatmradar.com/charts/#growth

On this website you can easily find an ATM near you, I had an idea like this myself for a website but it seems someone was faster than me. There is ad space there, I would consider it if I wanted to promote something, the website it's pretty cool, good design, excellent ranking in google, SEO wise it's a good deal.

Thanks for site.
Really useful map with ATM Bitcoin, I think travelers will love it Smiley
I see very much ATM on map! It's beautiful Smiley
tracyspacy

Activity: 149
Merit: 11

BTC loans -> tinyurl.com/tracy-btc-loans

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 08:24:52 PM

I have a question for you. And these ATMs can bring profit to their owners. For example, I bought an ATM for$ 5000 and how much will this ATM pay off in months or years?

as long as you are waiting for ATM owners, you can start with this article with theoretical payback calculations -> https://coinatmradar.com/blog/bitcoin-atm-profitability-part-1-theoretical-calculations/ 

Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:14:14 PM

Well that is not much but considering some European countries have only one and its in the capital of the country I can see us growing.
tanginamoo

Activity: 276

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:21:19 PM

This is an another topic that good to hear because they present the evidence that the bitcoin is being accepted as the time goes by.

muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:34:00 PM

Hello everyone I have a news.
In Belgium there are total 8 Bitcoin ATM machine.

In Antwerp 3 ATMs
In Brussels 2 ATMs
In Ghent 1 ATM
In Hasselt 1 ATM
In Sint-Truiden 1 ATM

Does anyone know anything about this topic?
Wow this is great news from Belgium and also cryptocurrency world as a whole I think this will really help to increase the interest of person in bitcoin and cryprocurrency.
I think this will also help increase the interest of government and reduce crypto banning in most countries.
buwad suka sili

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:52:08 PM

In Antwerp 3 ATMs
In Brussels 2 ATMs
In Ghent 1 ATM
In Hasselt 1 ATM
In Sint-Truiden 1 ATM

Well for me this an output if the government will adapt cryptocurrency and make legislation about cryptocurrency . I hope that this will happen in my country.
Quesito

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:13:06 PM

It's a great news for the Belgians,that government were very open in cryptocurrency.I want to go there to experience bitcoin withdraw in ATM machine. Cheesy
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:17:20 PM

This is an another topic that good to hear because they present the evidence that the bitcoin is being accepted as the time goes by.
I saw a thread here where bitcoin Atm are already in place around the world, and I see so many of them are really functioning. Good topic like this should really on the headlines this simply means some countries are really open for this technology.
dangkhoasn

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 03:19:52 AM

A positive step. The countries in Europe are still thriving in electronic money. I hope the other continents also have similar developments.   Wink Cryptocurrency is our future Grin
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:34:57 AM

wow, Belgium is the country that accepts bitcoin? I think that move to use the bitcoin atm is the good way because as we know that bitcoin atm is not legal in some country, if Belgium have 8 ATM maybe Belgium is the one country that will support bitcoin in the world

Abolaji11

Activity: 352
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 11:14:11 PM

This is really a good news to all crypto lovers.  To see such huge development of having 8 bitcoin ATM in Belgium is really nice to know. I hope there will be a lot of well functioning ATM in other countries sooner. There is no doubt the world is moving digital. Digital currency is the future and the future start from now.
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:31:23 PM

In Antwerp 3 ATMs
In Brussels 2 ATMs
In Ghent 1 ATM
In Hasselt 1 ATM
In Sint-Truiden 1 ATM

I'm currently in Belgium and have looked for ATMs here,I've came across the same website as you but the main problem is there isn't any ATM in Belgium that is accepting Crypto ---> Fiat option,all often only offer to sell to you some bitcoins at a high rate also most of new ATMs require KYC by phone verification,fingerprint and ID card which is annoying.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄