Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:14:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]AKC will belong to community. - NO PREMINE , FAIR - 900MIL  (Read 67159 times)
bethy08

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 02:48:21 PM

2 week old coin, still no exchange.
Why do these people waste our time with these bullchit scam coins that are worth nothing???
Here we go with yet another FAILED COIN!

Why don't you create a coin?

So we can mine your premined shit coin and you dont cry and blame coins.

If you dont support a coin that you mined you don't have right to cry like 2 months babies.

You are a loser.

I am a loser because I speak the truth?  Wow, you are intelligent.
I wasted 10mh on this coin, sitting on a pile I might as well just giveaway because it will never be worth anything.
So, if the definition of loser is being honest and speaking the truth, well, I guess I am a loser.
Also, Yes, I have the right to say as I please.  You mad because I speak the truth of this sh1t coin?
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kheg

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 02:54:13 PM

I have almost 3 mil of AKC saving in akc.poolminewith.us, and can not cash out! Because I can not add my account's receiving address! I had editted through email confimation but doesnt work, I am mad now!

It does work if you use the email confirmation. Make sure it says it is unlocked and available for editing before changing the address. You will also need your pin.

If that still doesn't work, contact the pool owner through the contact form
Yes, I did and it says "Failed to update your account: Failed to update your account", so I am looking for the owner.

akc_pooladmin@poolminewith.us

I just wanted to hop in and apologize for the delay but I am working with Manwe on getting this fixed up.

A couple things I do want to point out about anyone having pool issues like this:

Yes, pool OPs can work on fixing this behind the scenes, but it's not as easy as just clicking on a few buttons and it's done.  It's this way on purpose for YOUR security.

We've had a few people have some issues with the email confirmation feature.  Most people haven't.  We're looking into it.

Also, for anyone having issues with the dice game, which I've gotten a few support emails on on the pool email address - sorry, PoolMineWith.Us has absolutely NOTHING to do with the dice game and we can't help you at all there.  Our only suggestion is NEVER set your pool payout address to anything other than a local wallet.
poolindemcoins

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:00:18 PM

Also, just because we haven't landed an exchange in the middle of an entire DEVELOPMENT REVAMP it's not a bad thing.

The coin is worth as much as you can get for it, THIS IS THE UNIVERSAL LAW TO ALTERNATIVE CRYPTOS.

We are not going to lie and over valuate this coin.

It is a FREE MARKET, and personally I don't care what you guys do with your coins now.

Sell them on the exchange as soon as it comes up, I will probably be the one buying them.

Me and Xaler are working on redeveloping this coin for the long run.

So go ahead and pump and dump, it matters to us not. The goal of our development team is to make this coin viable in the long run, regardless of what the initial miners and pump and dumpers want to do with the value early on.
bethy08

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:03:44 PM

Also, just because we haven't landed an exchange in the middle of an entire DEVELOPMENT REVAMP is not a bad thing.

The coin is worth as much as you can get for it, THIS IS THE UNIVERSAL LAW TO ALTERNATIVE CRYPTOS.

It is a FREE MARKET, and personally I don't care what you guys do with your coins now.

Sell them on the exchange as soon as it comes up, I will probably be the one buying them.

So go ahead and pump and dump, it matters to us not. The goal of our development team is to make this coin viable in the long run, regardless of what the initial miners and pump and dumpers want to do with the value early on.

I see your point.  BUT, a coin is absolutely worthless if there is no market, correct?  I have heard this excuse for a week about rebuilding the coin for the long haul. 
Problem is, if your rebuilding takes much longer, there will be no one left to support it.  Do the math, pretty simple.

poolindemcoins

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:04:26 PM

So sell it.  Cheesy
Manwe

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:06:59 PM

I have almost 3 mil of AKC saving in akc.poolminewith.us, and can not cash out! Because I can not add my account's receiving address! I had editted through email confimation but doesnt work, I am mad now!

It does work if you use the email confirmation. Make sure it says it is unlocked and available for editing before changing the address. You will also need your pin.

Yes, I did and it says "Failed to update your account: Failed to update your account", so I am looking for the owner.

I just wanted to hop in and apologize for the delay but I am working with Manwe on getting this fixed up.

A couple things I do want to point out about anyone having pool issues like this:

Yes, pool OPs can work on fixing this behind the scenes, but it's not as easy as just clicking on a few buttons and it's done.  It's this way on purpose for YOUR security.

We've had a few people have some issues with the email confirmation feature.  Most people haven't.  We're looking into it.

Also, for anyone having issues with the dice game, which I've gotten a few support emails on on the pool email address - sorry, PoolMineWith.Us has absolutely NOTHING to do with the dice game and we can't help you at all there.  Our only suggestion is NEVER set your pool payout address to anything other than a local wallet.
I just saw it and thank you, I think people have the the responsibility to save their passwords, include not using same password to every pool. And they can see if they receive coins by their address.

If they use the same password in their email acccount? The coins will be stolen too. It depends on safety awareness.
Manwe

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:08:10 PM

Also, just because we haven't landed an exchange in the middle of an entire DEVELOPMENT REVAMP it's not a bad thing.

You are right, I am mining because I trust these.

But something need to be run faster, seriously.
poolindemcoins

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:15:36 PM

We are only a 2 man team right now. I understand everyone's pressure and urgency for the exchanges.

I have just seen this exact thing play out before with Phi coin.

Everyone thought the proper valuation was around $20 dollars, but if you look in cryptorush. It's worthless, at least not anywhere close to 20 dollars a coin, there is no value in the initial launch of coins for the most part. It's all perception.

As miners, traders, and investors we need to at least understand that there's no value behind any of these alt coins right now. You can argue electricity costs and hardware costs, but facts are, you will only sell if people want to buy.

Creating a demand is no easy task especially between a two man team, so please be patient, we are looking for more developers and we are sticking it out for the long run.

The mac wallet is updated and windows and linux will be updated as well soon. The gravity well will be placed alongside the updated wallets. That is where we are focused right now.
Manwe

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:39:42 PM

I just saw the email and I have replied from melion@tom.com, in case, I replied here because I don't know if your box rejected it or in the trash folder, please check.
Manwe

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:25:32 PM

Thanks Kheg, it is solved.
Kheg

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:35:51 PM

Thanks Kheg, it is solved.

Glad we could get that fixed up for you.

Enjoy!
Manwe

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:41:43 PM

It is being cashed out but not received yet, is it because of the big amount?

TX# 2354a4bc46392e817e05e105af502b787db643e92da0ab13d1f38691246b4c2d

Where to check with this ID?
mav3141

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 05:10:58 PM

This akc coin is built on nothing but hate and you should all be ashamed of yourselves. Max has done so much more for Bitcoin and crypto currency than any of you ever will. You could actually be doing something useful to support Bitcoin or a worthwhile alt-coin but no, you waste it on this. What a sad sorry bunch of lowlifes you all are, it's utterly disgraceful.

Does anyone here hope to achieve anything other than a lame troll and spreading hate?

Do you seriously believe this failcoin will be around in a month, a year?

How much time, effort and resources will you continue to waste on this abomination before you realize its a complete failure?

DaveNYC1

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 05:52:47 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2014, 06:10:04 PM by DaveNYC1

This akc coin is built on nothing but hate and you should all be ashamed of yourselves. Max has done so much more for Bitcoin and crypto currency than any of you ever will. You could actually be doing something useful to support Bitcoin or a worthwhile alt-coin but no, you waste it on this. What a sad sorry bunch of lowlifes you all are, it's utterly disgraceful.

Does anyone here hope to achieve anything other than a lame troll and spreading hate?

How much time, effort and resources will you continue to waste on this abomination before you realize its a complete failure?

@ mav

I can appreciate why you would say that although I'd consider your post's tone hateful... you're promoting failure.

Not all of us are here on hate.... and if I'm not mistaken, neither are the new devs.

True, it was maliciously born out of a knee-jerk reaction to MK's failed launch by the original dev. But from what I've gather... he's very ill and has taken leave.

I don't hate Keiser.  I've been a fan of his for 8+ years. I still visit his site everyday.  I'm here because I am truly disappointed in how his launch went off.  Maxcoin was my first attempt at mining. I believed in it because of my belief in the man himself, for what he stands for.  But watching the scene play out, it seems as though his coin (& its launch) fly in the face of everything he preaches. I expected much much more.  Very disheartening for me.

Maybe this coin can thrive if it's gone about the right way, not so much as a personal FU to MK, but to all the people promoting pump & dump schemes.  It will never be BTC, but it can be something else, something of substance.

I've had conversations with the new devs. They seem to be standup guys and want nothing more than for this to grow legs. Things are moving, but could more quickly if they had more help.  If I had wallet or website coding skills, I'd throw my hat in to help as much as I can.

Kheg

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 06:12:07 PM

Should be seeing it by now... I'm seeing 16 confirms on the transaction now.  

It looks like the AKC network is running low on nodes which is slowing things down.
poolindemcoins

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 06:14:43 PM

We are only a 2 man team right now. I understand everyone's pressure and urgency for the exchanges.

I have just seen this exact thing play out before with Phi coin.

Everyone thought the proper valuation was around $20 dollars, but if you look in cryptorush. It's worthless, at least not anywhere close to 20 dollars a coin, there is no value in the initial launch of coins for the most part. It's all perception.

As miners, traders, and investors we need to at least understand that there's no value behind any of these alt coins right now. You can argue electricity costs and hardware costs, but facts are, you will only sell if people want to buy.

Creating a demand is no easy task especially between a two man team, so please be patient, we are looking for more developers and we are sticking it out for the long run.

The mac wallet is updated and windows and linux will be updated as well soon. The gravity well will be placed alongside the updated wallets. That is where we are focused right now.

When I was on this ship, the team had at least 6 ppl willing to help.
Only 2 now? What happened?

2 OFFICIAL DEVELOPERS, we do still have help from the community, and they have the potential to be integrated into the development team.
Manwe

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 06:29:19 PM

Should be seeing it by now... I'm seeing 16 confirms on the transaction now.  

It looks like the AKC network is running low on nodes which is slowing things down.
Thanks, it has been received.
Manwe

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 06:38:53 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2014, 07:29:43 PM by Manwe

@ mav

I can appreciate why you would say that although I'd consider your post's tone hateful... you're promoting failure.

Not all of us are here on hate.... and if I'm not mistaken, neither are the new devs.

True, it was maliciously born out of a knee-jerk reaction to MK's failed launch by the original dev. But from what I've gather... he's very ill and has taken leave.

I don't hate Keiser.  I've been a fan of his for 8+ years. I still visit his site everyday.  I'm here because I am truly disappointed in how his launch went off.  Maxcoin was my first attempt at mining. I believed in it because of my belief in the man himself, for what he stands for.  But watching the scene play out, it seems as though his coin (& its launch) fly in the face of everything he preaches. I expected much much more.  Very disheartening for me.

Maybe this coin can thrive if it's gone about the right way, not so much as a personal FU to MK, but to all the people promoting pump & dump schemes.  It will never be BTC, but it can be something else, something of substance.

I've had conversations with the new devs. They seem to be standup guys and want nothing more than for this to grow legs. Things are moving, but could more quickly if they had more help.  If I had wallet or website coding skills, I'd throw my hat in to help as much as I can.

I really hate some coins running like MAX, it had been CNY 20 on BTER, now it is 5.5, yes, people can be happy if they sell at 20, but how about the people buy at 20? It is a robbery.

Coins should run as DOGE, stable, smooth and can be used for buying. The CNY or USD price of DOGE is down only because of the Bitcoin being down.
vdaevski

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 06:45:02 PM

EarnCryptoCoins

AntiKeiserCoin Faucet
Pays from 1.00 to 2.00 AKC per hour.
Payouts are done automatically on 00:00 server time at 1 AKC minimum.
10% referral earnings.

DONATIONS
AJqncKBLyW6sRmRHywx95wu4cFzhBXpbSe

(After donating please send us message here with TXID, short title(40chars maximum) and a link so we can publish them in the donations sections on coin page)

Manwe

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:10:04 PM

EarnCryptoCoins

AntiKeiserCoin Faucet
Pays from 1.00 to 2.00 AKC per hour.
Payouts are done automatically on 00:00 server time at 1 AKC minimum.
10% referral earnings.

DONATIONS
AJqncKBLyW6sRmRHywx95wu4cFzhBXpbSe

(After donating please send us message here with TXID, short title(40chars maximum) and a link so we can publish them in the donations sections on coin page)

Date: 2014-2-24 03:09
To: AJqncKBLyW6sRmRHywx95wu4cFzhBXpbSe
Debit: -300000.00 AKC
Net amount: -300000.00 AKC
Transaction ID: 627f38f56948b5858edcd98a7e476106d0fd57288729fda9c229c702e400f7c3
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: