Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:44:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best place to live if you are a Bitcoiner?  (Read 2933 times)
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:59:28 PM

I advise for regular life to choose the city of Manila in the Philippines. Many blockchain conferences are held in this country. They have loyal legislation in relation to cryptocurrency
I agree in your opinion cause Philippines are open minded about the new technologies of cryptocurrency that's why many blockchain conference are held there and we know Filipino people are very hospitable. Philippines is better place for every bitcoiner cause this country are bitcoin friendly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Koenraad Lange

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:24:39 AM

Well if you are asking me if what is the best place to live as a bitcoiner then the place that I would certainly choose are those countries which doesn't ban crypto currencies in their country just like in the Philippines where USD value is higher than their monetary currency so I believe that I can live a prosperous life in those countries as a bitcoiner.
I prefer to live in Canada, because of better safety factors. In America I like it, but lately security problems have often become news, such as shooting machine guns blindly at schools or public places .
kdiag

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:53:21 AM

if you use bitcoin as an investment and trade, then i think any place is suitable where there is a stable Internet, in the case of mining, you need to take into account the cost of electrical energy and the permissive factors of the country.
LastHope99

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:07:39 AM

Live in Japan and buy NEM. NEM is at the bottom now and will grow, just like many other top alts when the snowbreak comes.
nuraziaaziz

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:55:18 PM

I can say one of most used Bitcoin place that people should really stay is Japan.
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:19:28 PM

Japan because the person who invented bitcoin is japanese there are many advantage to use bitcoin in thier. Advance technology is the key why best to live in japan. Fastest internet connection fastest transaction. Many things you can do using your bitcoin in japan.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
SneakyLady

Activity: 114
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:32:39 PM

A ton of blockchain events are held in London. My top picks would be the UK, Germany and Japan.
xabre

Activity: 580
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:33:36 PM

I have the best place for bitcoiner is Indonesia, many people in my country have side job as crypto currency for investment or trader, they have spend many time with bitcoin, by stay at my country you can use bitcoin as investment or trade without pay fee.
usticiann

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:34:41 PM

Shouldn't you be able to live anywhere in the world and be a Bitcoiner? I read about Bitcoin helping people in the recent Venezuelan inflation crisis.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:59:51 PM

Hello,

taxes, regulations, bans - where in the world is the best place for bitcoin users?
Such a place should also have easy access to the Internet, Bitcoin Exchanges, maybe Bitcoin ATMs (that would be nice Smiley ).

Any suggestions? Smiley I want to find out the most Bitcoin friendly country Smiley
Comments are highly welcome.

Best wishes.

Japan and other countries that allow bitcoin.Legality of bitcoin is important for all those bitcoiner and also the fastest internet  , so that it has no difficulties in sending or posting.

It is not easy to move between countries but for sure Japan is the best place to be in if you want bitcoin to be the main currency. Also in Japan, we can see few stores accepting bitcoin and there bitcoin is 100% legal and being used as a currency.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
riskarcher

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:01:12 PM

Japan is one of the friendliest countries that accepts all unique technologies, especially when there are already providing Bitcoin ATM. I am very proud if I become one of the developing parts of Bitcoin in that country

saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:37:56 PM

There are many countries in the world. Who accepted Bitcoin in his country. But if I was bitcoiner then So, I went to Japan to live my life well. Because Japan is such a country. Who has adopted Bitcoin fully.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
Naster

Activity: 698
Merit: 274

Crypto Currency Exchange, IPTV, AWS

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:49:32 PM

Japan is one of the friendliest countries that accepts all unique technologies, especially when there are already providing Bitcoin ATM. I am very proud if I become one of the developing parts of Bitcoin in that country

I should think about moving to Japan  Cheesy

maxilopez

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:52:46 PM

It seems to me that now it’s best to treat Bitcoin in Venezuela, and you need to move there to live if you want to actively deal with cryptocurrency and Bitcoin

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:09:08 PM

It seems to me that now it’s best to treat Bitcoin in Venezuela, and you need to move there to live if you want to actively deal with cryptocurrency and Bitcoin
Hm, according to such news, Venezuela is not very friendly country for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency sphere:
https://www.ccn.com/venezuela-bans-imports-of-cryptocurrency-mining-equipment-report/
But on another hand, it has its own cryptocurrency: Petro...
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:19:35 PM

in my opinion the most friendly country with bitcoin is the United States. because in this country the number of cryptocurrency users is highest and also has a high trading volume. and the highest number of bitcoin ATMs is there. The United States is a rich, strong country and its people have an open mind and accept new things like bitcoin. so it's natural that bitcoin can grow rapidly in the United States.
and the second country is Japan. in April 2017 Japan accepted bitcoin as a legal currency. and the Japanese Big Camera company also claimed to accept bitcoin as a payment tool.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:52:16 PM

If what you're looking for is for the capability of using your bitcoin almost everywhere probably the best place to live is Japan where there are many stores accepting bitcoin directly, the only problem obviously is that Japan is an expensive country to live but if you already live in a first world country then there should not be a huge difference between the cost of living in Japan and the cost of where you live.
edinstvena

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 08:53:35 PM

sLOVEnia
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:49:27 PM

The best place to live if you are a bitcoiner is a certain country or place where it is not regulated and not banned and it is accepted by the government and community as it is. A place where most of the people use it and that stores are accepting it as payments and that companies are involved with it.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
roslinpl (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 02:38:05 PM

The best place to live if you are a bitcoiner is a certain country or place where it is not regulated and not banned and it is accepted by the government and community as it is. A place where most of the people use it and that stores are accepting it as payments and that companies are involved with it.

Dreamland ^_^

Wish I will get there one day ...

Thank you everyone for your posts!
One day I'm going to analyze all of your posts and I'll make official statistics.

Please join the discussion,
share your thoughts and information.

Have a great day,
best wishes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: