Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:59:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best place to live if you are a Bitcoiner?  (Read 2949 times)
polohokeun

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:49:01 PM

The best place to live for me is place where i am born. No need to anywhere we must live. But we should make this place better with existence bitcoin. If fiat can, bitcoin is sure more than.
outshining

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:49:14 PM

If i am not wrong JAPAN is the best country to live if you want to live in the Bitcoin world, like daily usage of bitcoin instead of fiat currency.
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:57:15 PM

Japan is perfect but you may also want to consider some African countries like Nigeria and Ghana. Bitcoin is alien to most of us in Africa thus there is not much pressure from governments about its usage or taxation. Internet is also good just that its expensive.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:29:57 PM

I think i would go with the Europe, specailly Georgia, Holland, Estonia, Italy. Also in Turkey there is tax free cryptocurrency system, if you could trust you can use it in there too. In East i would only choose Japan, but as far as i know they have high taxes. I would never go with USA, because they don't know what they do about the cryptos. Also Iran, South Korea and Syria are most dangerous countries for the cryptos in my mind.

nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:35:59 PM

I think Japan will be the best option. Since Japan is one of the country that support bitcoin, and as far as i know bitcoin transaction is already quite common there. Even i ever read news that some companies already paid their employees with bitcoin instead of real money.
Other than that, europe countries or amerika? I bet they also are bitcoin friendly, and i bet those countries technology are move developed and may open more chances of bitcoin in the future.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
dablatair

Activity: 324
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:36:12 PM

Hello,

If you look for quality of living, interesting of the country and tax politic I think that japan and Brazil are in the first positions.If you just want to enjoy beach and sun without tax go to Malta !
VampKing
Copper Member

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:10:16 PM

I think CANADA would be the best place as they don't have any regulations on Bitcoin as well as there is easy access to internet, banks and so on. You can easily mine Bitcoins in some regions of CANADA. There may be more interesting countries too but i suggest CANADA.
Sam658878

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:36:11 AM

Best ones probably are Korea and Brasil, safest ones though are Denmark or Estonia. It all depends on whether you want to just mine and store/trade as an individual. If you want to make a business out of it, well, Hongkong or Singapore seems to be the place, 'cause this way you will be as close to most of the news as possible
delphic

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:40:02 PM

I would immediately fly to Japan. Not only is it the most high-tech country with one of the most developed economies, so also Bitcoin goes there almost on par with other currencies. I came, I would buy a smart house for BTC, a car for BTC and I would live there happily.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:04:17 PM

Here in the Philippines, Crypto Currency is considered legal. You can hold a large amount of crypto, so I can say that the crypto currency especially the bitcoin here in our country is crypto friendly.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:18:32 PM

Hello,

taxes, regulations, bans - where in the world is the best place for bitcoin users?
Such a place should also have easy access to the Internet, Bitcoin Exchanges, maybe Bitcoin ATMs (that would be nice Smiley ).

Any suggestions? Smiley I want to find out the most Bitcoin friendly country Smiley
Comments are highly welcome.

Best wishes.
As what ive heard from many thread,I believe bitcoins haven is singapore in which government is very supportive and engaging for bitcoin and cryptocurrency supporters,or maybe japan in which the country treating the bitcoin as their own currency.either two both are best for cryptonians
caseback

Activity: 133

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:11:17 PM

The best place to live if your a bitcoiner is wherever you live now,because if whenever you stay the importance there is your dedication and passion to bitcoin or into cryptocurrencies that will can make you rich only with your fullest knowledge and your hearts desire.
eashikde

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:23:49 PM

I think if you are a person who is fascinated by Bitcoin, and maybe you extract it. You need to live where there are no problems of the law and cryptocurrency. In my opinion this is Europe, for example the Netherlands. And so it all depends on the level you are in this business.
qwk
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 3413

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:56:18 PM

taxes, regulations, bans - where in the world is the best place for bitcoin users?
Such a place should also have easy access to the Internet, Bitcoin Exchanges, maybe Bitcoin ATMs (that would be nice Smiley ).
Many suggestions here are including Germany [...]
But I bet most of people do not know that there is no even one BTC ATM in Germany [...]
Germany is good for holders, 1+ year after you buy BTC you can sell it with no tax - and if you look for European country with most BTC ATMs Austria is neighbour country with 149 ATMs.
The situation in Germany is somewhat ambivalent.

For an entrepreneur / start-up, Germany is somewhere between a rock and a hard place, for several reasons, most having nothing to do with Bitcoin regulation per se.

For a regular merchant, willing to accept Bitcoin, Germany has safe and sound regulations e.g. no extra VAT on BTC payments (which was considered unclear for a few years up until 2015). BTW, that holds true for the whole European Union.

BTC traders might have mixed feelings, their gains are mainly taxed as income, not capital gains, which makes it more expensive for high income traders, but can be beneficial for low income traders.

For a BTC hodler, Germany is a tax haven.
As you've mentioned correctly, you don't pay any tax at all on your gains by holding for more than 1 year. Period.

If you need ATMs, well the situation might just have changed dramatically.
Up until now, ATMs were a no-go in Germany, because you had to effectively have a bank license to run them.
This has changed on Sept. 25. 2018.
No license whatsoever is required anymore* to run an ATM in Germany.
I guess we're going to see a lot of ATMs in Germany in the near future.

* in fact, a court ruling made it clear that there never has been a legal requirement for such a license.

Yeah, well, I'm gonna go build my own blockchain. With blackjack and hookers! In fact forget the blockchain.
tiktak89

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:06:03 PM

If I were given a choice, I would definitely choose Japan. This is a very highly developed country, and I think that the full implementation of cryptocurrency in this country will be the fastest.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 04:14:07 PM

Far East countries are the best points for this job. Compared to other countries, both in terms of technology and the government's view of the crypto market is really positive. And I think there are places that can be taken as much support as needed.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 04:17:59 PM

To be honest, I would go with the nation having a balanced lifestyle that will allow me to spend the money in the way that I want but on the other hand, I would also crucially consider economic, cultural, bureaucratic and environmental aspects before choosing any country to live. As of now, being in India is the amazing thing for me considering the current situation the assurance of good growth over the period of time.
Pyr3x

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:39:48 PM

I won't be original and would choose Japan. I have always admired the technological development of this country, and I think that it will be much easier to use bitcoins now.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:51:01 PM

I think I would like to live in Canada, the Netherlands or Japan. Here cryptocurrency is very well developed and has no restrictions on the territory of these countries.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
mcneLubB

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:25:19 PM

I think that Japan will be your paradise, everything that is needed for a cryptoentuziast is represented there))
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: