Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:47:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best place to live if you are a Bitcoiner?  (Read 2933 times)
jbarcenas18

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:53:51 AM

Bitcoin exists wherever the internet can be accessed. However, it feels more secured to be in countries that work in favor or stays neutral about Bitcoin and crypto as large. Countries like South Korea, Germany, Indonesia, USA, Most of African countries are good place to live as a Bitcoiner.

I agree with you mate, in fact those countries you name have such a friendly environment. You can live their as long as you want because that country has open wide about bitcoin.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:00:13 AM

The best place to live would be where Bitcoin is highly-developed, available, and is widely-adopted. Countries like US, Canada, European Union, Australia are where Bitcoin is legal. These are some of the best places for a  Bitcoiner to live since it has no restrictions with its functionalities and is very easily-accessible.
strideynet

Activity: 412
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:23:38 AM

I think it does not matter where you live, because cryptocurrencies have no attachment to the country
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:09:26 PM

I think it does not matter where you live, because cryptocurrencies have no attachment to the country

Only you need somewhere to change the cryptocurrency to Fiat, because not everywhere you can pay the cryptocurrency. And for the exchange of large amounts of crypto, it is necessary that crypto be legalized in the country, which means you have to pay taxes and, possibly, declare your money. And not everyone will like it. If I had a lot of Bitcoin, I would live in those countries that are great for me.
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:48:02 PM

Hello,

taxes, regulations, bans - where in the world is the best place for bitcoin users?
Such a place should also have easy access to the Internet, Bitcoin Exchanges, maybe Bitcoin ATMs (that would be nice Smiley ).

Any suggestions? Smiley I want to find out the most Bitcoin friendly country Smiley
Comments are highly welcome.

Best wishes.

Best place would be US in my opinion. I am from a developing country and I can tell for sure that most of the developing countries are not good for bitcoiners. This is because their policies are still unclear and they do not have laws in favor of crypto.

Yes, the USA is one of the best places for the people that work with the cryptocurrencies. The country is very friendly to Bitcoin and altcoin. Additionally, if you have a permanent job there your salary is high and you can invest more.
best ever

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:05:56 PM

It means a lot. For instance, if you earn 1 Bitcoin in the European countries, in reality it is not too much - just 1-2 salaries. In some Asian countries you can live for 1 BTC for many months.
Jackolantern

Activity: 321

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:05:55 PM

I think that when being a bicoiner you can live everywhere, in any place you would choose because it is easy to be happy having btc, the most popular coin with many advantages

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
SventraPapere

Activity: 410

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:31:37 PM

If you do bitcoin, you go straight to Switzerland!!!This is now the best place in the world for crypto traders!In addition to the beautiful cryptographic situation in the country, you will still have beautiful weather,nature, people and laws!) Enjoy!!!

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
Mokter

Activity: 180

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:06:59 PM

USA is my first favorite place of bitcoin though there are some other countries where bitcoins legal.but usa is the best place.Easily you can cash in your currency by bitcoin atm machine. And easily can trade with exchange. But i think in near future the best place of bitcoin will increase. Because its blockchain technology is going to more popular whole over the world and government of many countries will approve it in their country.
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:24:44 PM

USA is my first favorite place of bitcoin though there are some other countries where bitcoins legal.but usa is the best place.Easily you can cash in your currency by bitcoin atm machine. And easily can trade with exchange. But i think in near future the best place of bitcoin will increase. Because its blockchain technology is going to more popular whole over the world and government of many countries will approve it in their country.

The best place for me is my home where my family live. My family is the reason why I strive so hard and I believe that I'll be the most happy if I will be able to take advantage of the bitcoin's benefit with them.
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:50:06 AM

From what i know, Germany and Japan is good place for bitcoiner. In that country, bitcoin is legal and we can paying in any merchant. Beside that, in Germany, we dont charge with additional taxes if we use bitcoin when we buying goods and pay with bitcoin

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
bdc2343

Activity: 296

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:01:28 AM

The best place to live if you are a bitcoiner are those countries where governments agree / accept to use bitcoin in their own country. And those typical countries where you can think of that are Japan, Korea ... In these places, you can use bitcoin to do anything like popular money.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:11:18 AM

Well if you are asking me if what is the best place to live as a bitcoiner then the place that I would certainly choose are those countries which doesn't ban crypto currencies in their country just like in the Philippines where USD value is higher than their monetary currency so I believe that I can live a prosperous life in those countries as a bitcoiner.
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:21:02 AM

Japan, this country I believe is very fun for bounty hunters and crypto currency fans. many things you can do with crypto currencies that you have in this country.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:40:43 AM

I think I would like to live in Canada, the Netherlands or Japan. Here cryptocurrency is very well developed and has no restrictions on the territory of these countries.
Since the Chinese government ban on crypto currencies, Japan has become the haven for bitcoins and anything crypto currency in the entire world and with the last level of technological advancement in that country, it’s definitely the place to be.
Japan is one of my top choices too when it comes to crypto currency matters like this not only because they are crypto friendly country but also because of those cute Japanese girls called kawaii. LOL jk Grin
Japan should be the role model when it comes to crypto currency adoption and regulations. I really like this country when it comes to their very advanced type of technology and they are really open to new technology innovations, unlike other countries. I'm hoping that sooner or later the majority of the countries in this world will realize the benefits and real use of crypto currencies and not look at it just a medium of investment or money-making machine.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:50:38 AM

Hello,

taxes, regulations, bans - where in the world is the best place for bitcoin users?
Such a place should also have easy access to the Internet, Bitcoin Exchanges, maybe Bitcoin ATMs (that would be nice Smiley ).

Any suggestions? Smiley I want to find out the most Bitcoin friendly country Smiley

Best wishes.
Why not try to research about asian countries,specially philippines or japan

In japan bitcoin is a adapted currency that function as a fiat in virtual form,things that bitcoiners might find sanctuary

While philippines is a no stand country about cryptocurrency.but you can find this as a crypto friendly government and a place whre you can live a life doing your crypto conncted jobs
OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:58:29 AM

Hello,

Best wishes.

The most bitcoin-friendly countries in Europe are the Netherlands and Germany. As for the Asian region, the main digital currency friendly leaders are Korea and Japan. The world is big and the chain of countries that accept and support crypto is gradually expanding, so more options to come too.

vvvvictoria

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:04:23 AM

anywhere u want to))) the one who  can make money - can make it anywhere)))))
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:10:55 AM

if I think and what I feel. if you look at the state of the chart movement the prices of bitcoin and altcoin are very slow. often fall. therefore I chose to invest in short-term. and work in the real world. to find additional income
johnine

Activity: 246
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:27:58 AM

Hello,

Best wishes.

Japan and other countries that allow bitcoin.Legality of bitcoin is important for all those bitcoiner and also the fastest internet  , so that it has no difficulties in sending or posting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: