Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:34:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Now is the best time to invest in cryptocurrency  (Read 626 times)
olsyd

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:48:19 PM

I think we are near to the Depression
I really feel a depression in the market and I think soon I will feel a disbelief. A little fire supports motivation, but I see it will be extinguished soon

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:48:47 PM

Definitely a good time to invest but make sure you are in a good coin to assure there is a good return after, 'cause most alt coin nowadays in the market is cheap and affordable but some of that coin is not good also which not affected on the bull season of the market and turn to shit coin . so make some research first before buying,
matedrink24

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:50:16 PM

No one can predict the future of Cryptocurrency. We should be careful in investing. But at the present time, you should start investing. The market is stabilizing, and it will rise again. Choose wisely and invest

Hodler43

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:34:34 PM

Slate (SLX) ICO is live!
New article from Bitcoinist.com with a full run down of The Slate Entertainment Group and all of its amazing platforms!

https://bitcoinist.com/slates-early-success-underscores-the-need-for-disruption-in-the-entertainment-industry/
huntingbtc5

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:46:57 PM

Recently the market is recovering from a long run of downgrading. Though the best time for investing has passed away but still it is good time for invest. And I think the green signal will remain as long as the red signal was. So it is safe too to invest.
Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:50:48 PM

I'm very afraid of investing in cryptocurrency, because now the fall may continue. However, it is likely that growth has already begun to the next peaks
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:02:30 PM

Yes this is the right time to invest in bitcoin because the lrice of bitcoin is very low. After a long time the market starts to increase hope it will continue in upcoming days or months. So use this chance to buy more bitcoins and save it for future. The profit will be more when you are holding for a long term. In near future or by the end of this year the price of bitcoin will have massive growth. Never miss this chance to buy bitcoins. Once the price will increase more we cannot buy at that time.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
sircy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:11:15 PM

Invest if you want to invest now pal .'cause you know what? most people already know this is the right time to buy because of the performance of the market nowadays and for sure some of the investors and holders is now picking the right moment also. So must buy if you can afford the price and stop convincing someone because we have different strategies to be followed.

Thank you,
I post this topic not for the purpose of recommending someone to invest at this time Smiley
I post this thread because I find many people are scared, they sell all their coin at cheap price.  
I think my thread will give them more confidence to keep their coin
and wait for uptrends is coming !
they are afraid and take off easily because they are too frantic. many hoax news that sometimes makes them have to sell faster than it should. everyone knows when a low value of crypto is a good time to start. and now it is indeed that time has come and it certainly is a good time to buy as long as the value in the bargain.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:03:32 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2018, 12:20:34 AM by Jaycee99

As you have seen, we have a big downtrend from the beginning of 2018 and currently, I think that is a good time for us to invest in bitcoin.
Keep track of the chart below from the wall che cheat sheet
We compare with bitcoin, in your opinion we are at what stage?

Please give me your oppinion

P/S: Why can not I post pictures?

Fisrt why you can not post picture because your a newbie plus I would siggest read the rules the pinned post on every forum especially the one at your local forum because the posibile thing that is the rules for everything that you could do.

Also go to the forum of beginners and help https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=39.0

Here about ranks and merits
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2766177.0

As I inform you please do not just use my provided link as reference make mlre research and work into it.

Second I would say that even before july 3 it was already the right time, everyday is the right time since bitcoin value was running at the market value of 6,000 USD. Im other words its the right thung if your going to buy bitcoi and also the possibility that bitcoin as they say it go up now but for me we'll see because there are only possibility that scenario could happen.

As long as you post an image the link is good but as far as I remember that newbies should not post anything but plain text.

thinhchien (OP)

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:05:11 AM

As you have seen, we have a big downtrend from the beginning of 2018 and currently, I think that is a good time for us to invest in bitcoin.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/4b/0b/a4/4b0ba4eb4d7ab709d7b4803d52013a6e.jpg

https://image.ibb.co/gNxTnJ/upload.png

Fisrt why you can not post picture because your a newbie plus I would siggest read the rules the pinned post on every forum especially the one at your local forum because the posibile thing that is the rules for everything that you could do.

Also go to the forum of beginners and help https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=39.0

Here about ranks and merits
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2766177.0

As I inform you please do not just use my provided link as reference make mlre research and work into it.

Second I would say that even before july 3 it was already the right time, everyday is the right time since bitcoin value was running at the market value of 6,000 USD. Im other words its the right thung if your going to buy bitcoi and also the possibility that bitcoin as they say it go up now but for me we'll see because there are only possibility that scenario could happen.

As long as you post an image the link is good but as far as I remember that newbies should not post anything but plain text.

Thank you so much for your help Smiley
paul heman

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:30:34 AM

Invest if you want to invest now pal .'cause you know what? most people already know this is the right time to buy because of the performance of the market nowadays and for sure some of the investors and holders is now picking the right moment also. So must buy if you can afford the price and stop convincing someone because we have different strategies to be followed.

Thank you,
I post this topic not for the purpose of recommending someone to invest at this time Smiley
I post this thread because I find many people are scared, they sell all their coin at cheap price. 
the rate of profit from investing is indeed quite high. because indeed to invest this produces a considerable profit. with a large, enough profit to invest in an activity that can generate more money that makes us rich in the future. so for now investing will be very profitable.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:38:31 AM

Thank you,
the rate of profit from investing is indeed quite high. because indeed to invest this produces a considerable profit. with a large, enough profit to invest in an activity that can generate more money that makes us rich in the future. so for now investing will be very profitable.
the price seems so high compare to the past weeks. but It is a good time too. I mean is if you invest in the past few weeks maybe you're having a cryptocurrency in much llw price compare now. in this industry every minute and every hour are very important because the price is instantly changed.but I can say is it is good to invest until now because the original price is not reached.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 01:43:57 AM

if the predictions of the economists are true, then this is the right time. as they predict that bitcoin will continue until the 4th quarter of this season and will go back up to the moon. meaning that from the period of August-September is the time that can be used to start investing and going into november-December, and we will wait whether to really rise to the moon.
jings007

Activity: 174
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:51:10 AM

Yes, I think this is the best time to invest into cryptocurrency, especially to bitcoin, actually, I have some coins holding now, waiting for the big day of cryptocurrency.
ichi ocha

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:52:14 AM

Anybody care about it  Grin
I think that now is the right time to invest in cryptocurrency let alone now the price of altcoin and bitcoin has not been back up then I also think now is the right time to invest in crypto because if we sell altcoin we are not possible because of price altcoin not yet up
neo10w

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:58:46 AM

Yes, the timing is very good now, the big decline is basically over, and the market panic has eased a lot. So there is a need for the market to rise, to make up for the space caused by the previous sharp decline, you can look at this year's investment funds more than last year. So don't worry.
Rumble97

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:06:41 AM

No one can predict the future of Cryptocurrency. We should be careful in investing. But at the present time, you should start investing. The market is stabilizing, and it will rise again. Choose wisely and invest

Yes, now the market is slowly starting to rise and probably will continue to increase until the end of the year, so I think it's a good time to invest, I think this is a great opportunity to earn big profits in the future.
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:21:57 AM

Nice chart, i think thats right, because all of that are already happens from the past,  and the very last cycle is depression , because of what we are facing right now is depression from the reds/dips in the market. Im hoping dip will stop and the cycle will start again at the beginning of the chart which is disbelief.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:29:22 AM

Why cant you post a pict?because you are a newbie and unless you will buy a Copper membership in which you need to donate small amount then you can post like a high rank member

You're right about the perfect time to invest and this is it,as market starting to stabilize in uptrend things that has been denied for how many months
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 02:41:45 AM

now its best time to invest. all are moving up. i thought also a bull trap , but its not. they are moving. invest a small amount.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: