Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:28:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Now is the best time to invest in cryptocurrency  (Read 627 times)
PeriKecilkitty

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:19:54 AM

I think, so many people are now beginning to realize investing now is a good decision.
This period is the best time to buy and hold. So very sure if later market price will rise again.

Jendral Istimewa

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:37:00 AM

if the predictions of the economists are true, then this is the right time. as they predict that bitcoin will continue until the 4th quarter of this season and will go back up to the moon. meaning that from the period of August-September is the time that can be used to start investing and going into november-December, and we will wait whether to really rise to the moon.
see price charts in November to December in 2017 indeed bitcoin prices so high, so from there we can conclude that prices start growing in September until December, so now is the right time to start investing, this month the market price is red, I hope you do your best.

oedick

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:48:38 AM

I think it's a right time to enter the world of cryptocurrencies, my prediction in the future everything will use this technology
sentoy

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:51:55 AM

at this time is really special because there we invest the decline of its price crypto again on the down time when we buy shares of cryptocurrency that many with big advantage at the time when the price rises we sell nya.kita must be smart to rack my brain in order to satisfactory results.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  A virtual hangout place for shopping     
  discord telegram twitter        [ JOIN NOW ]  |  culture         
tonyja2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:52:03 AM

As you have seen, we have a big downtrend from the beginning of 2018 and currently, I think that is a good time for us to invest in bitcoin.
Keep track of the chart below from the wall che cheat sheet
We compare with bitcoin, in your opinion we are at what stage?

I think we are near to the Depression

Please give me your oppinion

P/S: Why can not I post pictures?
Indeed, the Crypto market is in a crisis. And this is a very good time to invest in it. People are scared and anxious, they will sell everything at a very cheap price. This is an opportunity for us to get rich. Be brave when people are scared. Wink

win z
Copper Member

Activity: 72

Nucleus.Vision

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 03:55:53 AM

Agreed. This link might help - https://itsblockchain.com/top-10-altcoins-to-buy-in-july/

nonik

Activity: 367

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:10:49 AM

I believe that this is a good time to invest, let alone the price of altcoin that is falling now, if you have a stout money, my suggestion choose to buy Bitcoin and some other potentially altcoin, this will give you a nice profit.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
kasbon

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 04:18:11 AM

Invest if you want to invest now pal .'cause you know what? most people already know this is the right time to buy because of the performance of the market nowadays and for sure some of the investors and holders is now picking the right moment also. So must buy if you can afford the price and stop convincing someone because we have different strategies to be followed.

Thank you,
I post this topic not for the purpose of recommending someone to invest at this time Smiley
I post this thread because I find many people are scared, they sell all their coin at cheap price. 
I think my thread will give them more confidence to keep their coin
and wait for uptrends is coming !
to date for this investment is indeed very capable to generate substantial profits. indeed with the rate of return on investment is rising so high. so it is very profitable and nice to invest in Cryptocurrency today. and the level of profit it will be very easy to achieve.
carles enck3

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:20:38 AM

indeed this time is the right time for investment, because the movement of the market is currently in low position, you just need to find ico which later there will likely soar.koinworks give access and more value for investors and borrower.koinworks set aside most earnings to ensure the security of funds investors channeled through platform koinworks.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:24:26 AM

if the predictions of the economists are true, then this is the right time. as they predict that bitcoin will continue until the 4th quarter of this season and will go back up to the moon. meaning that from the period of August-September is the time that can be used to start investing and going into november-December, and we will wait whether to really rise to the moon.
see price charts in November to December in 2017 indeed bitcoin prices so high, so from there we can conclude that prices start growing in September until December, so now is the right time to start investing, this month the market price is red, I hope you do your best.
Green market today, and yes the price history of bitcoin is great but it still not guaranteed that it will happen again this year. Nevertheless it is still a great time to enter the market because it still cheap but if you want a more cheap price wait for more weeks because this market may dump again this month, hopefully not.
Azishu

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:25:06 AM

Yes, you are doing the right thing, but I think the best investment now is Bitcoin. Of course, this is a long-term view. Before the next bull market, you need to prepare enough funds. I believe Bitcoin can bring people Enough income. Because I no longer believe that other encryption will have a better reason, it will reach a high point in a short period of time, but not enough to support it. This is my personal opinion, I hope you don't mind!
sentoy

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:27:07 AM

at this time is really special because there we invest the decline of its price crypto again on the down time when we buy shares of cryptocurrency that many with big advantage at the time when the price rises we sell nya.kita must be smart to rack my brain in order to satisfactory results.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  A virtual hangout place for shopping     
  discord telegram twitter        [ JOIN NOW ]  |  culture         
toantk

Activity: 793

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 04:28:53 AM

I think this time is OK. Top coins have low price now.
ivlvov

Activity: 140

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:38:41 AM

Yes, I really think that now is the best time to invest in crypto.In my opinion, we have already passed the point of the lowest prices of the most popular crypto currency and their price is now beginning to grow. Even if you do not already have such money to invest in Bitcoin, you can pay attention to the following : Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, Monero, Ripple.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
@Nice_Try

Activity: 308

bridgex.network

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:01:08 AM

I agree with the majority - now is the best time to invest in crypto. Even if there is a slight drawdown, in any case by the end of the year you can make good money.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:47:58 AM

As you have seen, we have a big downtrend from the beginning of 2018 and currently, I think that is a good time for us to invest in bitcoin.
Keep track of the chart below from the wall che cheat sheet
We compare with bitcoin, in your opinion we are at what stage?

I think we are near to the Depression

Please give me your oppinion

P/S: Why can not I post pictures?
Well investing in bitcoin and other cryptocurrrencies should have been an option that should have been considered when the prices where down because that is the best time, and not right now when they are recovering, they might be going by much but it is a sign for those who had their suspicions about whether the market was going to keep going down or not, so for anyone who is still yet considering investing then he should do it at least in bitcoin because once it starts going up there is no stooping it.
phamquangbinh

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:08:41 AM

Most people have a strategy for buying, some people go all in, while some stagger their buys. The most important thing is not buying when the price has picked up, as entry point is very crucial to making profits.
thinhchien (OP)

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:12:49 AM

I often do not believe in reviews like this
I set out my portfolio and self-assess the risk / profit  Smiley Smiley
LikaForw

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:44:48 AM

By all accounts, yes. As we see the market has already come back to normal. You can already look after a good crypt for investment. Have fun friends
chankyleer

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:07:15 AM

I think the time to invest in cryptocurrencies is now. A lot of coins have not really taken off or rallied and their current prices are at the good prices to buy them. Most people have a strategy for buying, some people go all in, while some stagger their buys. The most important thing is not buying when the price has picked up, as entry point is very crucial to making profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: