Author Topic: Delete  (Read 599 times)
otrkid70 (OP)

Activity: 920
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:51:46 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2014, 09:14:43 AM by otrkid70

Edit:Delete
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GBattaglia

Activity: 735
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 06:16:11 AM

to anyone who is not a Writer just bump this thread out of the kindness in your hearts for animals until a writer is found.

thanks

I'd like to be able to help to some extent in regards to writing and all for this cause.  I'm a bit full-handed with my current workload, but I might be able to free up some time in the coming week or two.  Smiley
derekleong75

Activity: 243
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 10:10:02 AM

to anyone who is not a Writer just bump this thread out of the kindness in your hearts for animals until a writer is found.

thanks

I could help out as well being a dog lover myself. 
Writing's an on and off passion for me so do PM me for references to sites where I have my writing done if you're interested to sign me up.

Regards.
Derek
GBattaglia

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 07:06:47 PM

Oh and as far as the Writing I think it would have to get the reader Locked into the introduction so we don't lose them on the first few lines.  The better the hook the more people would be willing to help.
what do you think?

Sounds good.  Would collecting funds as a charity and then using said funds to pay for pet medical costs when they arise be better in the long-run you think?  That would allow people to easily understand what you are doing, and be compelled to donate at any time [not just when a pet is in immediate need of surgery]. 

I have no history working as an escrow agent [only lending] here, but I would be willing to offer support in that area as well if the person you mentioned doesn't come through or similar. 
GBattaglia

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 09:24:59 PM

Oh and as far as the Writing I think it would have to get the reader Locked into the introduction so we don't lose them on the first few lines.  The better the hook the more people would be willing to help.
what do you think?

Sounds good.  Would collecting funds as a charity and then using said funds to pay for pet medical costs when they arise be better in the long-run you think?  That would allow people to easily understand what you are doing, and be compelled to donate at any time [not just when a pet is in immediate need of surgery]. 

I have no history working as an escrow agent [only lending] here, but I would be willing to offer support in that area as well if the person you mentioned doesn't come through or similar. 
Yes I intend to pursue funds  regularly to keep up with any Need for an emergency basis. Animals Usually don't get a second chance when it comes to money.  If the funds arent there they Usually get Euthanized almost immediately.  Most vets Say they love animals but are quick to turn you away if you don't have enough money. I intend to help as many as i can.
nothing will break your heart faster than saying goodbye to your pet because you dont have the money to make them better. Sad

I understand.  Around four years back [3-4 years] I had an English Bulldog which ended up being euthanized.  Cherry eye was the condition, and sadly after the initial surgeries to tack down the tear gland, it came back.  Family didn't have the money after paying for the first operations. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: