Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:16:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-e withdrawal issues?  (Read 26070 times)
Rawted

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 11:05:16 PM

Thats not btc-e support for sure. That is 100% scammer material right there.
holyprofit

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 11:08:23 PM

I'm glad you say that. That would be scary wouldn't it?!
Rawted

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 11:58:23 PM

Dude, my blood was boiling reading it. Was that via skype?
jedisurfer

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 01:19:43 AM

btc-e.com don't be another mtgox and scam people or at least act like a company that knows how to deal with millions in assets.  How are traders going to trust you with thousands of dollars.  BTC-E.com looks it's being run out of someone's basement.  Used to think highly of this exchange but I'll be doing all my trading some place from now on.  I say the traders vote with their coins and leave for another exchange.
holyprofit

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:41:58 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2014, 09:03:17 AM by holyprofit

Dude, my blood was boiling reading it. Was that via skype?

After getting a message from our negatively rated friend up there saying he could help I was skyped. (The main giveaway is that btc-e support would never be proactive enough to Skype you!) General message - if someone claiming to be from btce-support contacts you they probably aren't and certainly don't give them any passwords etc. There is a similar encounter on a another thread with the exact same Skype address. There are many Skype addresses that look very similar - and when you are in conversation they show the real btc-e support page (i.e. the one in Thailand) as the homepage so there is no way to tell if they are genuine.
Rawted

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 03:41:29 PM

Here's hoping we see our coins this week, holyprofit! Amazing that an already horrible and lacking support desk takes the entire weekend off.
JamboRambo

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 05:10:51 PM

Here's hoping we see our coins this week, holyprofit! Amazing that an already horrible and lacking support desk takes the entire weekend off.

Do they not work on the weekend? Also, if you respond back to their emails, does it reach them because they haven't responded back to any of my replies. Thanks.
jedisurfer

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 05:44:19 PM

maybe they are waiting till the price of btc bottoms out and they can buy some to pay people.  This is wait is beyond ridiculous now. 
holyprofit

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 06:25:53 PM

Do they not work on the weekend? Also, if you respond back to their emails, does it reach them because they haven't responded back to any of my replies. Thanks.

So far the only contact I have had has been automated - or the e-mail that said "Hello, fixed" when it wasn't. Not had a real reply yet - and I have replied quite a few times.
holyprofit

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 07:54:14 PM

I think they take the week off as well.
leopard2
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 07:55:59 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2014, 08:10:41 PM by leopard2

Did a test withdrawal and it hit my wallet instantly, delay was not measurable.

Stop spreading FUD.

BTW I would expect withdrawals to be have been flakey due to the malleability bug, in the past days? The larger a withdraw the more likely this would be; and require manual intervention. Just a theory...

if you got large withdrawals split them.

ANYONE who transfers btc from one exchange to another exchange DIRECTLY, during times like these, needs brainsurgery IMHO

Truth is the new hatespeech.
leopard2
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:01:40 PM

btc-e.com don't be another mtgox and scam people or at least act like a company that knows how to deal with millions in assets.  How are traders going to trust you with thousands of dollars.  BTC-E.com looks it's being run out of someone's basement.  Used to think highly of this exchange but I'll be doing all my trading some place from now on.  I say the traders vote with their coins and leave for another exchange.

Shove the FUD up your @$$ btc-e has been working even when others were not; I was also scared a bit about them at first but it turns out, if you do everything right, everything works

Gox is a lot more bureaucratic and works a lot less if that is what you want?

So far people complained about wires not depositing (but made mistakes sending the wire); then complain about BTC withdraws (but got spammed or hacked or talk to fake support)

My limited experience with them is excellent...

Rawted

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:40:14 PM

Stop spreading FUD.

BTW I would expect withdrawals to be have been flakey due to the malleability bug, in the past days? The larger a withdraw the more likely this would be; and require manual intervention. Just a theory...

ANYONE who transfers btc from one exchange to another exchange DIRECTLY, during times like these, needs brainsurgery IMHO
First off, most of us are withdrawing BTC to our local wallets, and did so BEFORE the tx malleability issue was even talked about on the 10th. We were the first victims. It's been a week, withdrawals work fine now, but we are still missing our coins from the withdrawals on the 10th and 11th. We have also all received the same 'Hello. Fixed'" automated message to our support tickets, when nothing was fixed (coins never posted on blockchain or returned to btce account). It is subpar support at best. This is not FUD, it's what's actually happening.
maxcarjuzaa

Activity: 188

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:49:20 PM

Shove the FUD up your @$$ btc-e has been working even when others were not; I was also scared a bit about them at first but it turns out, if you do everything right, everything works

Gox is a lot more bureaucratic and works a lot less if that is what you want?

So far people complained about wires not depositing (but made mistakes sending the wire); then complain about BTC withdraws (but got spammed or hacked or talk to fake support)

My limited experience with them is excellent...

There is no FUD i have a withdrawal pending since feb 11 and they are answering me with canned answer that do not match my request, I have another withdrawal on friday that worked as usual, but i cannot get btc-e support to resolve my withdrawal from feb 11
leopard2
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:49:39 PM

OK agreed their support is lousy  Embarrassed

you've got to agree, from an exchanges point of view, all such complains could as well come from an attacker trying to re-withdraw a malled tx

holy cow I wish this had been fixed earlier; known since 2011 but sitting there for 3 years now coming to haunt btc  Roll Eyes

JamboRambo

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:52:38 PM

Stop spreading FUD.

Leopard, we have all been waiting patiently up until this point. Just because your withdrawals went through doesn't mean ours has. How can this be FUD when we are collectively experiencing the same problems? Get out of here.
holyprofit

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 09:39:49 PM

OK agreed their support is lousy  Embarrassed

you've got to agree, from an exchanges point of view, all such complains could as well come from an attacker trying to re-withdraw a malled tx

holy cow I wish this had been fixed earlier; known since 2011 but sitting there for 3 years now coming to haunt btc  Roll Eyes

Yeah - sorry to disappoint you but this is not fud. Our withdrawals never hit the block chain so it is irrelevant whether it was to another exchange or what. They are simply  transactions stuck in btc-e that were never processed. I'm sure their service is fine if you don't have to get them to correct a mistake. As far as we are concerned we may as well be dealing with gox - the result is the same - i.e. we don't get our BTC. I know of at least two others who haven't posted here who have the same issue, and I suspect there will be others.

Read the gox behaviour on http://www.coindesk.com/mt-gox-users-awaiting-funds-survey-reveals/
and tell me how our experience is different?
joesmoe2012

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2014, 10:14:59 PM

I also have BTC withdraws in limbo.

Check out BitcoinATMTalk - https://bitcoinatmtalk.com
zetec84

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 10:15:43 PM

It wouldnt even be that much of a problem if they just told us wtf is going on and when we will receive our money.

But getting totally ignored while NOTHING happens obv makes people anrgy.

Rawted, you gonna open that "scam report" tomorrow? I guess its about time to spread the word a bit further..
holyprofit

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 10:31:12 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2014, 03:30:33 PM by holyprofit

It wouldnt even be that much of a problem if they just told us wtf is going on and when we will receive our money.

But getting totally ignored while NOTHING happens obv makes people anrgy.

Rawted, you gonna open that "scam report" tomorrow? I guess its about time to spread the word a bit further..

+1

This is what makes it feel like I am about to be shafted - because there is no acknowledgement of any problem, you just get
tweets like "BTC-e works" or some such bs. They would have to employ one person to manage this just a bit -- if that's what they wanted to do. Also btc-e.com never replies. Can we do a scam report? Rawted you seem to have experience with this before - does it help?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: