Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:30:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trade?  (Read 2791 times)
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:36:52 AM

Now is not the best time to trade on the crypto currency market. Wait for the end of summer or autumn, as during this period the market usually wakes up and you can make good money.
That might be the Christmas when we will have a green market and we could trade for some good money. Besides, the current market is not suitable for trading and has one good feature that one can own coins at a lower price than before which dramatically rise the profit margin. SO it is better to invest now and hold till we have a market good enough to trade your coins in for some good money. Trading actually earns you easy money as long as you are willing to earn it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoKingh

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:08:47 PM

seeing the market movement is very vulnerable now do day trading too much decline in the market I am more interested in short and long term investing it also depends on the opportunity when the market moves

seems like a good strategy
ubeng07

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:42:21 PM

Currently I'm taking a break in day trading
since the market is still unstable,
I'm focusing on my alternative investments in
the meantime.
Trading with short term coins and with long term coins both are in benefit but a fluent and continuous process with little profit is possible in short term. On the other hand huge profit is possible if we do with long term coins especially with the Bitcoin or Ethereum which will take long time to give you profit. Now a wise person will choose both trading either short term or long term because he is looking for more profit.
Try to set some short term and long term seems to be hard to manipulate but more on focusing on what you do and dont just let anybody distract some of the point that you can also not to think that this may happen as well.
htconem7

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:52:00 PM

Day trade is good now, or is just when market is more unstable ?
At this time, I believe you should only trade the day so that you can make a profit safely and can reduce the risk. You can see that the market has been fluctuating very fast and that proves that if you do not handle fast and timely can lead to heavy losses. Bitcoins are constantly adjusting so day trading will minimize the risk of bitcoin prices dropping.
websoftwareengineer

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:24:22 AM

Day trade is good if you are going for a full time because the market price is volatile so you will be earning more profit daily or monthly depending on when you plan's to cash out.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
itscomplicated

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:15:41 AM

I'd say day trading strategy is hard, requires technical analysis
skill, and decent market experience.
bitcoinerjawa

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:53:03 AM

in my opinion, daily trading is very good if done for those who have a lot of capital and for those who already understand how to trade daily and have trading skills.
Nonie

Activity: 560

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 05:01:10 PM

the best trading time I think is when bitcoin is sideway because if bitcoin rises or down all altcoin will mostly go down it is too risky. but if you dare to take that risk I think it is a good time to buy and patiently wait for the sideway bitcoin and altcoin will go up

spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:06:33 PM

Day trading requires a big concentration and time to learn information about investment objects. Because it means that you will buy asset and sell it in short period of time without any drawdown. But hold and just wait for a long time is not trading, it is just long-term investment.
The best strategy for newcomers is to try buy low any cryptocurrency from top-50 and hold it to sell in high (holding). If you want to trade into a day you will have to learn about technical and fundamental analysis. Because successful day trade is very difficult. That's why it is better to hold now, sell on green days and buy in red.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:54:47 PM

day trading is the most dangerous trading on cryptocurrency if you don't have any experienced before.
i do not advice any people who is not profeesional.
If they will never try then they will never learn so I think it is good to advice everyone try all kind of trading, lose does not mean you did not get anything but it means you finally get some experience and but the only thing you should do is to learn well about trading then g for day trading. in day trading we use our skills and knowledge, try to spend you good time in market reading books and increase your knowledge then you can earn good profit using day trading as well.
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:07:34 PM

Day trade is good if you are going for a full time because the market price is volatile so you will be earning more profit daily or monthly depending on when you plan's to cash out.

That's true. Day trading is good for short term investments with coins that start off low in value because they can make you a quick profit in weeks or sometimes months.
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:23:05 PM

I believe that at this time very suitable for you to buy bitcoin and trading day, the market is beginning to uptrend in the short term so this transaction time is very favorable. Bitcoin price hit $ 7900, then immediately adjusted and touched $ 8200 at the moment. In the coming days, I believe the bitcoin price will hit $ 8400.

xenxen

Activity: 763
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:48:12 PM

i doing day trade now but let say its hard to do because you didn't know when the price go down and when it up.. if you stock in high price its long awaited to reach your price again... the day trade is the game of patients.. sometimes loss sometimes won.. to risky but if you know how to hold

███▄▄ ▀████████▄▄
█████▀ ▄  ▀███████▄
████▌ ██▄▄ ▐████████▄
█████▄ ▀▀  ██████████▄
█████████ ████████████
█████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████ ███████▀
█████████ ██████▀
 ████████ ██▀▀
  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀██████████
       ▀▀█████▀
.GptVerse.
A Metaverse App to Shop,
Learn, Organize, and Play!
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
hermankoles

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

https://customcontract.network

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:55:53 AM

every trading day the market is good but sometimes erratic, sometimes nice sometimes ugly

✮✮❯✮❯✮❯ CCN-CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK ❮✮❮✮❮✮❮✮✮   (https://customcontract.network//)
nelsledma

Activity: 572

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:17:39 AM

Currently I'm taking a break in day trading
since the market is still unstable,
I'm focusing on my alternative investments in
the meantime.
Trading with short term coins and with long term coins both are in benefit but a fluent and continuous process with little profit is possible in short term. On the other hand huge profit is possible if we do with long term coins especially with the Bitcoin or Ethereum which will take long time to give you profit. Now a wise person will choose both trading either short term or long term because he is looking for more profit.
When it comes to that of short term investment of money, day trading is the only thing which comes in our minds and that this is no doubt one of the most difficult ways of making money. There are so many things which are there on your mind like that of time pressure, making money and above all, making the right choice. You must be sure that you are keeping your nerves under your control for better earning.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:09:20 AM

Day trading is good in every market but you must have knowledge and experience before you actively day trade and become success. As the market is not good for holding ,day trading can give more profit than holding.
I got your drift guy, and I completely appreciate your answer. If one has an intimate  knowledge, experience as well as good skills, he completely can do day trading in any case of market, both when the market is not volatile. If one has all of elements above, he may be the one, who often can take advantage of the market to reap a big fruits. no one  denies the risk of crypto market when do trading or some sorts of thing but  I am always think that the more we face with the risk and the challenge, the more we can build a professional experience so that we have many chance to access the benefit.
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:49:04 PM

not as easy as you say. i have bad experience with daily trading.
I think 2% profitability is not enough for me, and I need more capital for daily trading. one good option is to increase your capital, then play fast with a small profit.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:56:50 PM

It would better be fluctuating in higher amount per day.
There is no sense doing a day trade with no movement. That is Hodling. Grin

Better to just invest with something else than risk with something which is unknown.
Popular crypto currencies tend to fluctuate much, so go that way and stay with the flow.
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:00:06 PM

For me now daytrade is on the way to have income now to provide daily needs.This is the only way l know to earn money now just to meet daily expenses.As a bounty hunter l dont have income because the value of coins arw very low.
george888055

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:12:10 PM

Day trading doesn't means that a day trader cannot hold any trading position overnight. Even on a stable crypto market some coins can gain 10-20% in a week.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: