Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:32:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trade?  (Read 2789 times)
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:21:50 PM

in my opinion it is now better to trade daily because the market is not stable and this will continue until the end of the year. for now daily trading is better.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptYeah

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:03:39 PM

Liquidity is the main source of income for a trader. Now there are enough currencies with high liquidity, for example, AT. Therefore, if you look good, you can always find a source of income, in any circumstances. Of course, it is much safer to invest money in many currencies and expect their growth by winter, but we are not looking for easy ways.  Wink
letecia012

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:10:43 PM

Day trade is good now, or is just when market is more unstable ?
For me there is no better season to do day trade as long as you have a good analytical skills and trading signals when to buy and sell your coins  and earn profit then that should be fine as day trading usually buying coins when it falling down and sold when it bounce back. but this should only advisable for experienced trader since this is more risky than long term investment.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:43:14 PM

If trading options are risky for you, you will probably lose a lot of capital while the market is constantly decreasing as today, so my trading style is long term.
For some conditions daytrade will be quite risky if market conditions are likely to decline or bear a trend happen. and sometimes holding for the long term is also the right strategy. it depends on you. if you are ready with a greater risk. it is not a problem to keep doing daytrade
osasshem

Activity: 625

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:05:38 PM

For me, now is the worst time to go in as a day trader, cause the market is on a bear move having no much positive out yeild. Now is a good time to fill up with some coins and hold, waiting for the next bull run.
mey466

Activity: 368

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:21:16 PM

holding more calm does not require a lot of time than doing day trading, seeing the market movements I think is not suitable
tensports

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:40:44 PM

i will be not recommend day trading in current market situation,its hard time to analyzing the market now in these days, its better to buy coins in dip and hold its for long term
Gurueconom

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:31:44 PM

You can engage in day trading on the crypto exchange market and now. The difference is that when the market is unstable you can earn more money.
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:57:20 PM

Day trading is really a big topic for debate and many traders, investors and people would like to discuss on this topic for a long time as everyone are interested about knowing the day trading in a big yet simple way. Day trading is possble on both the stable and unstable market conditions but you should make sure that the trading instrument is good for day trading and it meets all the necesary criteria and you can easily make some profit out of it on regular basis.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
RosieBoyd29

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:57:11 AM

I think that the market is always unstable will create opportunities for profit in day trading. But it will certainly take a lot of time for a day.
Ashkap1011

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:18:13 AM

First of all you need to make sure that BTC is stable, since altcoins heavily follow BTC. Then, if you set good parameters you can cut losses and lock good gains. For instance if you go for 1%-3% gains then there will be less variance. If you follow that it is ok to day trade on most days. I think it also helps to be part of a group where you can discuss the state of the market and coins. I belong to this daytrading crypto discord group https://discord.gg/HSMHyCy and they have a voodoo library with a lot of tips for day trading like what I have said.
Sweetyeds84

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:04:40 AM

You can just do day trade anytime you like as long as you know how to do day trading and also you have to hold a good amount of capital to see that you are earning in day trading because if you are just only holding a small amount of capital and you also not good in day trading that was just a waste of time money and effort.
shawn995

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:20:35 AM

being temperamental can likewise mean being flighty and when the market is unusual you can not do any type of exchanging it since it will tread very nearly being a bet. regardless keeping in mind the end goal to day exchange you need to first have the capacity to foresee which bearing the market is going exceptionally in here and now and furthermore you need the liquidity to be sufficiently high to cover the sum you need to put in without irritating the cost.
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:01:08 AM

Day trading is the best way to get profit each day, but it really risky in crypto market. As the market unstable for few months, you feel like day trading is good but it will over when market on uptrend and you have to buy will higher price.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
melfwaz

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:21:48 AM

I think, that market isn't good for day trading now. Cause coin's price is getting down and I suppose, that is good time to buy them for hodl. I believe, that market start to grow in near future and we will get big profits. Also I think, that it's good time to participate in ICO like ElonCity. This project is lookiing perspective. They had good idea and partnership. Their idea is making electricity cheaper and accesible using blockchain and their partner is Krypical Group, which had four partners before and they are all succesful.
You have your own choice but to me think that in current time day trading can be consider as the best choice, we can observe a lot of fluctuation in bitcoin price, therefore in such situation the day trader will be more successful and can make a lot of money in a short time from day trading.
Amber73McCoy

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:34:03 AM

Yes, day trading is good for the moment with the Altcoin, as there are now a lot of BTC Holders for long-term purposes, and at the same time doing a lot of day trading with other Alt to make more profit.
kamasino

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:38:50 PM

Your trading choices are very risky today, the market today is falling, you see no coin can rise sharply than now, just a bleak and dry market. wilt, so the long-term hold is necessary for us
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:34:32 AM

For me, now is the worst time to go in as a day trader, cause the market is on a bear move having no much positive out yeild. Now is a good time to fill up with some coins and hold, waiting for the next bull run.

Day traders risk a lot now - the market situation changes so fast that you can be simply not in time to complete the operation you start. It will be better if you hold your crypto.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:26:45 AM

Day traders risk a lot now - the market situation changes so fast that you can be simply not in time to complete the operation you start. It will be better if you hold your crypto.
That's the whole point of day trading. Take advantage of the market when the price changes instantly. If you chose a coin that moves sideways within the day, most likely you will not earn a lot from that, so you chose the one that is active and  and has high volume so you can take advantage of the price surges. Once it reaches your target, Sell.
Starving_Marvin

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:46:04 PM

From my experience in a trade is the thing that you are almost in any conditions are able to live from so market stability is not the main thing that you are need to be aware off because even in stable market conditions there are coins which are unstable.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: