Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:23:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trade?  (Read 2791 times)
Blackpanther399

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:58:23 PM

Day trading Cryptos are good if you understand technical analysis but I would suggest that, its not good to day trade now in this marker condition as things are not stable at the moment. Invest and hold is a better strategy in this market condition

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
beverly788113

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:17:56 PM

Day trading Cryptos are good if you understand technical analysis but I would suggest that, its not good to day trade now in this marker condition as things are not stable at the moment. Invest and hold is a better strategy in this market condition
Day trading is the best option at the present time, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and refining strongly over the past few days, so to be profitable with little risk. I believe you should trade the day. The market is bearish in the long run so the bitcoin price will probably decrease at any time so when trading you must always keep track of bitcoin prices.
Saimabutterfly

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:01:10 AM

Ihate day trading, its very risky, the best part of trading is buy at low and hodl for a long time to get massive returns.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:45:45 AM

The crypto market tends to be very volatile, so a good time to do daily trading is every time. The most important thing is that market fluctuations are directed. When the crypto market is unstable it is also the right time to conduct daily trading but it is very risky. Because when the market is unstable there tends to be a price decline and is usually very long, so this is risky in my opinion but can also be done.
BariaczRoni

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:52:36 PM

I think there is no "day trade is good now" because trading is always unpredictable, and trading day is very risky. Only when you have enough experience, knowledge can be the day trade. Best with a newbie now is that you should start with long-term trading.
katuhakuh

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:22:34 PM

In my opinion, daily trading is good in every market but we must have knowledge and experience before exchanging. Those who have a lot of capital already know how to trade every day and will be successful.
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:22:57 PM

I think there is no "day trade is good now" because trading is always unpredictable, and trading day is very risky. Only when you have enough experience, knowledge can be the day trade. Best with a newbie now is that you should start with long-term trading.
Long-term investment can be very risky but if you have good knowledge and keep up with all the new news every day, you can determine the price to sell in the near future. Individuals often choose to invest day because it can help me earn a very quick profit and if there are signs of a discount I will sell immediately because this market is very risky in this period.

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
tnabielec

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 02:40:59 PM

If you're new trader, me and many others would not recommend daytrading to start with. Everything in the lower timeframes offer you less data to work on, and as a beginner you're easily fooled by that data. Longer the timeframe = more reliable the data.

Once you're more confortable on the longer timeframes, work your way down from there. Learning trading is not a sprint. Take your time and learn everything properly.
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:24:04 AM

I have never been involved in trading on a day to day basis, as we are likely to lose money when the market is down, so I always choose to trade in the long run. They will bring me more profit.

jujurloe

Activity: 103

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 09:27:25 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2018, 09:44:12 AM by jujurloe

if you are a true trader all day is good, this is seen in how we see and analyze the market to maximize profits. I also have to be like that to get a better life. the key is patient, thorough and continues to learn
devil before evil

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:27:25 PM

i don't believe that is the time trade is better. it's hard to realize but i can say day time trade is not a good option.
kuah bakso

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:42:09 PM

actually now is the right time to hold because the btc value is currently very low, but some people do day trading so they can get a continuous profit, in my opinion both are good to do now, but i still prefer holding
tnabielec

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 05:45:46 PM

Day trading has always been good, bear markets don't have any effect on that other than the amount of going Short increases. The price can go up or down and it's all good but sideways movement, that's what makes it harder.
Ifamily

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:47:24 PM

Bullish bullish bullish
Phomology

Activity: 42
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:52:00 PM

Day trading is the best option at the present time, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and refining strongly over the past few days, so to be profitable with little risk. I believe you should trade the day. The market is bearish in the long run so the bitcoin price will probably decrease at any time so when trading you must always keep track of bitcoin prices.

I agree, the volatility is so high that some call 2018 the year of volatility, that makes it ideal for trading. But still many people get burned as daytrading requires a ton of knowledge and experience. Picking a soli project and ride the bear out is way easier.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:03:21 PM

actually now is the right time to hold because the btc value is currently very low, but some people do day trading so they can get a continuous profit, in my opinion both are good to do now, but i still prefer holding
Yes.Holding for a long time might still give us sure profit but in a long term.Some would still do day trading but i believe it is more risky and stressful and requires more skills so you would end up gaining profit.But if you're really a good trader,whether the price is up or down,you can still gain profit in short term or long term trading.

masternode

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:49:27 PM

Yes.Holding for a long time might still give us sure profit but in a long term.Some would still do day trading but i believe it is more risky and stressful and requires more skills so you would end up gaining profit.But if you're really a good trader,whether the price is up or down,you can still gain profit in short term or long term trading.

A good trader can make money on the way up or down, I agree. Trading is a game of probabilities, there are lot's of tools that help you to judge whether an asset will most likely go up or down in the near term. if it goes down you look at previous resistance levels, fibonacci retracement or bollinger bands. These can help you to make a case regarding the highest probability whether an asset is likely to go further down or stabilise. It can be years to become a really good trader though. Most people loose more than they gain.
Mr_Akbar

Activity: 73
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 11:02:35 PM

Right now is a great time to start day trading!

Obviously - don't risk more than 1-2% of your portfolio per trade. That doesn't mean trade with only 1-2% of your portfolio, that means don't allow any wrong trades cost you more than 1-2%.

I found a discord group that is super helpful when it comes to learning how to day trade, and they're willing to chip in their own opinions when it comes to long term trades as well.

Free to join, check it out! Voodoo Crypto

Check out the fastest growing Facebook community for crypto traders!
--- www.facebook.com/groups/TheArtofCrypto ---
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:37:17 PM

That's what we traders are aiming for,  continuous profit will give us courage and do business everyday. We don't want to loss any precious time just keep on waiting and holding. Every single day counts and losses will add if we don't take a move and risk, there we cab find success in our life.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Mr_Akbar

Activity: 73
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 12:16:38 AM

Day trade is good now, or is just when market is more unstable ?

I know I'm just some random person on the internet, but trust me - there is tones of money to be made trading crypto. If you're looking for resources, lots of folks on this forum have given great suggestions. I would put forth an additional, slightly different, kind of resource: a group of traders to bounce ideas off.

One of the cool things with crypto is that the folks in the crypto space are generally pretty technologically savvy, which leads to some pretty cool opportunities.

I found a discord group that is super helpful when it comes to learning how to day trade, and I've seen tremendous success with them.

Check it out! Voodoo Crypto

Check out the fastest growing Facebook community for crypto traders!
--- www.facebook.com/groups/TheArtofCrypto ---
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: