Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:25:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trade?  (Read 2791 times)
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:13:37 PM

I prefer when prices are stable for daily trading. because it is easier to determine the point of buying and selling. when prices are unstable, in my opinion there are too many traps. if not skilled choose the price. then the loss will always be obtained. the more volatile the crypto price, the greater
for risk, but also greater for profit.
AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:01:15 PM

Day trading helps you to stay up-to-date with your life and work, things are going well - no distractions. Many people think that you do not have to sit all day in front of the computer screen to make money from this market. The fact that not looking at the computer is also helpful to you, you can easily avoid the situation too much.

I agree that you do not have to sit all day in front of the computer, you can make use of automated orders, just place sell orders that are above the current price and buy orders that are below, with the volatility there are high chances that both get filled in a reasonable timeframe and bought low and sold high. It's not as easy as it sounds but you don't need to be glued to your computer either.
Day trading is only for those who are full time in here. Trading is really time consuming especially when you are really into it, its like a profession you have learned from experiences. On the other hand, day trading is more regretful than long term holding/trading because of our so called price movement and market's volatility content. Isn't it easy as you can lose all you have in just short period of time.

verguat33

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:40:21 AM

Day trade suits you if you have experience and all are good, or long term hold is also very good.

Yeah it is right that day trading is not easy and like stock exchange. There people do day trading and the prices chances every moment. The same Is not here in crypto because there is only currencies and nothing more, but a good trader always set in front of his laptop and observes the market carefully and finds a chance to get coins only low price and sell them on high price.
MiltonFree

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:44:56 AM

I would suggest to avoid day trading especially to beginners.
MiltonFree

Activity: 177

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:45:29 AM

Day trading is quite risky, however if you have the knowledge you will succeed and earn a profit, your foremost analysis is right, however this I do not dare because they are quite risky.

I would add that day trading is crazy:) especially in cryptos. It is better to stick to higher timeframes.

Yep, mate, you are right. Daily at least as minimum
hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:58:02 AM

Day traders risk a lot now - the market situation changes so fast that you can be simply not in time to complete the operation you start. It will be better if you hold your crypto.
That's the whole point of day trading. Take advantage of the market when the price changes instantly. If you chose a coin that moves sideways within the day, most likely you will not earn a lot from that, so you chose the one that is active and  and has high volume so you can take advantage of the price surges. Once it reaches your target, Sell.
Do not be greedy in determining the sales target, as long as it is profit, make it a habit to be satisfied and do not try to sell at a price that does not make sense unless you are absolutely sure.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
cedrixperez

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:58:31 AM

For me day trade is good now if you want monthly profit and I heard that there are some pump and dump groups that pump the token then suddenly dumped when they hit the target price, I'm belong one of the great group like this and I gained profit every week by participating on their program.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:18:22 PM

I prefer when prices are stable for daily trading. because it is easier to determine the point of buying and selling. when prices are unstable, in my opinion there are too many traps. if not skilled choose the price. then the loss will always be obtained. the more volatile the crypto price, the greater
for risk, but also greater for profit.

When the market moves more stable, then our view will be easier to focus on a point or target that we have set. But actually under any circumstances trading can still be done only the amount of income is different.

For those who are beginners it's not recommended to trade day, because Day Trade will feel complicated except if he understands the way it works.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:39:57 PM

Day trading good earning platform but beginners are impossible to earn profit. So don't think day trading is a worst place in this scenario. All the experts are earn good profit in this industry.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
alentmay

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:54:17 PM

Sure. Why not friend? From crypto at the moment day trading is the only one way that you can make profit I think. Stay away from all kinds of long term investment even a good ICO project can be so risky now. You can easily make profit 1% to 3% daily from day trading. Just careful about pick up the right time for buy or sell. Generally every 10 hours there is a big movement can happen. Besides every hour you can see price change.   
Day trading is not the only way you can make profit bro; you can as well make profit with short term or even long term trading, depending on the level of risk you are willing to take personally. Normally, day trading is more risky when it comes to trading and also can be very profitable for someone who knows what they are doing.

However, the same way you can experience the profit is the same way you can easily experience loss from day trading if care is not taken, so it requires extra carefulness and great experience to pull through.
amwer

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:50:14 PM

A day trader is two things, a hunter of volatility and a manager of risk. The act of day trading is simply buying shares of a stock with the intention of selling those shares for a profit within minutes or hours. In order to profit in such a short window of time day traders will typically look for volatile stocks. This often means trading shares of companies that have just released news, reported earnings, or have another fundamental catalyst that is resulting in above average retail interest. The type of stocks a day trader will focus on are typically much different from what a long term investor would look for. Day traders acknowledge the high levels of risk associated with trading volatile markets and they mitigate those risks by holding positions for very short periods of time.
KGBx

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:36:39 PM

Day trade works out in every possible setting of the market, in my opinion. But the difficulty of operations vary with the market conditions.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
fassadlr

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:50:29 PM

Day trade is good now, or is just when market is more unstable ?
The gloomy market will not be a good condition for trading. I think we should wait for more volatility to make more money. The risk is high, but there are some tips you can make easy on the IDEX. Where the altcoins are constantly changing and that is the opportunity.
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:51:30 PM

Daily trading I think you have to have expertise first because if you don't have the expertise to determine the right time to buy and sell coins then it will make it difficult for you to trade daily.

Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:46:30 PM

Day trade is good now, or is just when market is more unstable ?
Personally I think that now only day trading can provide you with stable profit and safety of your money. As we can see the market can move in anytime so it is better to just open position, take profit and close position as soon as possible.
btcbtq

Activity: 144

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 03:10:53 AM

Day trading is profitable when you have a strategy and reliable signals.
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:15:01 AM

If you are willing to spend that money wisely, go research ChartVamp group and Cryptobirb, also follow UrbanTrading on Twitter since he doesn't have a platform yet, these guys are the most amazing traders I have seen, tons of knowledge and really know what they are doing, it shows with the gains they make and help make even in this crappy bear times.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:35:51 AM

just measure about your ability. if you are an expert, I think every day is good to trade and get for daily. if prices are stable, you can enjoy daily trading and determine profit targets. but if the price is unstable. Scalping is good for taking advantage. so every time it is good to trade daily with notes, you are an expert. if you are a beginner, you should at a stable price.
Kiyokooiko

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:48:45 AM

not today man. it's a trap. so let's wait until next week
Mlowo

Activity: 182

www.daxico.com

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:42:13 AM

Today's trading is very fast for profit making, if we have a lot of capital, I will profit from investing in btc coins, the btc coin is very good for investing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: