Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:01:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who will be the new king  (Read 43786 times)
NLO

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:58:29 PM

Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?

Nowadays, in my personal knowledge, it does not happen in this era that there is a virtual coin that will replace bitcoin because of the high value of altcoins compared to the price that Bitcoin is still miles away although altcoins can be considered has a high value. But Bitcoin as still King of all cryptocurrency in this business industry.
if bitcoin can still maintain trust in investors I think bitcoin will still be the king of the crypto world unless there is crypto which can destroy the trust of bitcoin and have a greater advantage. and I think it will be difficult to have great trust from investors towards bitcoin
Now I do not see any worthy competitors for Bitcoin, so that they can replace it. The next coin after Bitcoin is 5-6 times smaller.

Arsen2281

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:03:01 PM

I believe in Ethereum. He really has a future like a common currency. And I will find it. Efferum is already used in everyday life, more than bitcoin. This I tell you by example.
NLO

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:15:16 PM

for me, nothing can replace the current king, bitcoin. for me bitcoin is a king that will never be replaced. I like bitcoin. there will be no new king.
Many would not like the new king, but we are unlikely to be asked for permission. If this happens, the cryptocurrency market will change strongly.

NLO

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:31:17 PM

Realistically, I like EOS, I think they're DPoS model makes more sense.
That said, I like to think the king is yet to be decided in one of the next big waves and its very possible that we'll have many small empires as opposed to a single king.
eos of course the coin is good but what will replace there Ethereum and bitcoin I somehow doubt it , as the market has long been visible leaders and they will almost certainly remain for a long time , because I think he needs something else to offset the Ethereum for example
EOS is a promising coin, but it will be very difficult to achieve Bitcoin or etherium. At least not in the next 3-4 years.

yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:44:27 PM

I think that Bitcoin will remain the most famous and main cryptocurrency. Many investors consider Bitcoin digital gold. But some kind of project can replace ethereum. I think this will be the Cardano project.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
AndRE177

Activity: 322

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:48:50 PM

The first place of a currency does not depend on its manufacturability, but on investor confidence. The more people keep money in this currency, the more it has capitalization.
Already, there are a lot of coins, which in some parameters are much better than Bitcoin. However, they do not have such confidence from investors like Bitcoin.

minus_one_crypto

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:52:44 PM

I do not understand why you are talking about the new king. After all, Bitcoin continues to be the most powerful and popular coin.

vgk88

Activity: 728
Merit: 130

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:53:59 PM

I think that Bitcoin will remain king. Now there is no cryptocurrency that can compete with Bitcoin. At the moment Bitcoin is the only leader in the market.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 12:44:24 PM

etherum will be the next king, because etherum is a smartcontract erc20 and in my opinion it is the best for the bounty, surely it can support etherum to continue to grow and defeat bitcoin.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Cryptmuster
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1219

Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 12:59:05 PM

I believe in Ethereum. He really has a future like a common currency. And I will find it. Efferum is already used in everyday life, more than bitcoin. This I tell you by example.

Nobody will, because I do not believe that someone is able to shift Bitcoin from the first place. Already so much money is invested and invested by large investors in this coin, that they simply will not allow anyone to remove the leader from the first place. Each investor protects their investment.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 01:08:47 PM

Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?

Nowadays, in my personal knowledge, it does not happen in this era that there is a virtual coin that will replace bitcoin because of the high value of altcoins compared to the price that Bitcoin is still miles away although altcoins can be considered has a high value. But Bitcoin as still King of all cryptocurrency in this business industry.
if bitcoin can still maintain trust in investors I think bitcoin will still be the king of the crypto world unless there is crypto which can destroy the trust of bitcoin and have a greater advantage. and I think it will be difficult to have great trust from investors towards bitcoin
Now I do not see any worthy competitors for Bitcoin, so that they can replace it. The next coin after Bitcoin is 5-6 times smaller.
If we compare prices, then ETH may be 5-6 times smaller than bitcoin. But if compared with community, technology and popularity, Bitcoin is much larger than ETH, ETH cannot overcome BTC, the king of this market

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 01:25:45 PM

I always believe that it is bitcoin. So far there is no one like bitcoin despite of hardfork. Bitcoin is more potential and popular than ethereum. In terms of kingship in crypto it is always bitcoin now and tomorrow as we know it is the original. Difficult to replace and defeat.
dreamteam17

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:00:56 PM

It is difficult to say who it will be, I think that the new king has not been born yet. But for some reason it seems to me that Bitcoin will not be soon overtaken by anyone.
Babbylily1112

Activity: 247
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 02:49:34 PM

To me Bitcoin has always been the unbeatable king, it goes through a rough part but always comes back stronger and better so to me it's BTC all the way

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
gaj ahmada

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:21:33 PM

All possibilities can happen, but I do not want to predict whether there is a coin that can replace bitcoin in the future,
I am sure with the development of bitcoin, for now there is no coin that can match Bitcoin
Cloud_miner

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:32:03 PM

There will be no new kings, I believe that the basis of the whole crypto currency market is bitcoin, it somehow reminds me of a thick tree trunk on which other branches grow, and for this reason it will remain unchanged - it will always be king for the rest of the market. Perhaps in a few years, it will generally become the only world currency recognized by most countries of the world.
amirshaf

Activity: 163
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 02:36:12 PM

I think that bitcoin has already reached it's highest goal in the crypto currency world. There is no possibilities for the other coins to be the king in crypto currency world.
Barinerro

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:25:38 PM

for me, nothing can replace the current king, bitcoin. for me bitcoin is a king that will never be replaced. I like bitcoin. there will be no new king.
Many would not like the new king, but we are unlikely to be asked for permission. If this happens, the cryptocurrency market will change strongly.
I doubt that the market will change and someone will be able to take the place of bitcoin, bitcoin has taken its place and keeps the whole market on itself!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:41:09 PM

I think this is a pretty difficult thought, because the current situation is different from before. we cannot know in the future how, whether BTC is leading or ETH. but whatever it is that becomes the king of coins, we still have to support it so that we can advance again from now on.
minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:06:07 PM

New king is unpredictable, really! You know, it is quite hard to find a new king, because each of them is something what you can't expect.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: