View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Drexme

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 06:34:25 AM

I have never scammed any doge.

You need to research more. I don't even sell doge.

SeriousCoins14

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Coinoholic

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 06:42:23 AM

In after Scambag scummer

never even heard of doges.org..

XBC BTUCL6SoNCMYmvmY7tJ33EdtdvyNL4wdhr
tylerbrad85

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 06:44:23 AM

In after Scambag scummer

was one of the first forums that was released for DOGE.

I used it early on in like the first week of release of DOGE, bought 1M DOGE for .1 BTC from someone in the trading forum there, back then.  Tongue
SeriousCoins14

Activity: 154

Coinoholic

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 06:46:22 AM

In after Scambag scummer

was one of the first forums that was released for DOGE.

I used it early on in like the first week of release of DOGE, bought 1M DOGE for .1 BTC from someone in the trading forum there, back then.  Tongue

Ah awesome, anybody want to sell me 1M Doge for .1 btc?

Grin

XBC BTUCL6SoNCMYmvmY7tJ33EdtdvyNL4wdhr
Olano

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:18:31 PM

Trying to get Dogecoinforum.com started up, pm me if you want to help.
Drexme

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 08:36:20 PM

Here he is Shamelessly planning on using his site to promote NXT  wow what an asshole.
https://nextcoin.org/index.php/topic,995.0.html

Since I was banned, I can't show you the PMs I had with the admin to partner up with NXT. But it didn't work out.

Sure I took 30k worth of NXT from a fundraiser. But it wasn't worth what it is now.

Your bringing back things that happened 2 months ago.

Yet I have never stolen doge. Come back when you read otherwise.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 08:47:31 PM

Here he is Shamelessly planning on using his site to promote NXT  wow what an asshole.

Since I was banned, I can't show you the PMs I had with the admin to partner up with NXT. But it didn't work out.

Sure I took 30k worth of NXT from a fundraiser. But it wasn't worth what it is now.

What? you took 30k worth of NXT from a fundraiser?? WTF end of discussion who could trust anything else you say.

PyroTekNeks

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 08:49:42 PM

What? you took 30k worth of NXT from a fundraiser?? WTF end of discussion who could trust anything else you say.
Are you serious? So you took 30k worth of NXT and act like it's nothing just because the value went down? How stupid and dishonest are you? Really, answer me.

http://scrypt.cc?ref=baaai
^^^SCRYPT CLOUD MINING SITE!!!^^^
Drexme

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 08:52:06 PM

Are you serious? So you took 30k worth of NXT and act like it's nothing just because the value went down? How stupid and dishonest are you? Really, answer me.

I'm not justifying anything. It's a confession

Drexme

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 08:55:43 PM

Confession of an Asshole thief who robs fundraisers.  Low Class Scumbag.  go back to your site Drexme go Hide there.

You're right. But it's just a drop in the bucket I gave more to NXT than I stole

PyroTekNeks

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 08:56:19 PM

Hahahaha no. A confession is you discuss it BEFORE anybody brings it up...and you did try to justify your actions. "But it wasn't worth what is it now." Stealing is stealing. You so bad. Just stop.

PyroTekNeks

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 08:57:08 PM

Confession of an Asshole thief who robs fundraisers.  Low Class Scumbag.  go back to your site Drexme go Hide there.

You're right. But it's just a drop in the bucket I gave more to NXT than I stole
HAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA. You are amazing. Not trying to justify anything still right?

sakkosekk

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 08:58:49 PM

+1 for right subforum
Drexme

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 09:00:34 PM

HAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA. You are amazing. Not trying to justify anything still right?

I don't understand what you want me to justify. I have nothing more to say.

Drexme

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 09:02:05 PM

This post was about stealing dogecoins, which I never did.

Why bring up NXT, I don't understand?

Drexme

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 09:09:10 PM

I'm convinced that you are robbing people on the Selling section of your website you pose as a "New User" make a scam sale take the doges and make a new account.  You hide behind the Administrator title to protect the trail back to you.

Thats why you Are/were never Active in Banning these so called Users because they were you.
Nice thieving setup you got there.

My mods can just check the banlist and clearly see it wasn't me.

Drexme

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 09:13:24 PM

I'm convinced that you are robbing people on the Selling section of your website you pose as a "New User" make a scam sale take the doges and make a new account.  You hide behind the Administrator title to protect the trail back to you.

Thats why you Are/were never Active in Banning these so called Users because they were you.
Nice thieving setup you got there.

My mods can just check the banlist and clearly see it wasn't me.
you're a liar and a thief and you are staying on here because you know I'm right and you are trying your best cast shadow on it.

Just how Many doges have you stolen from your users?

You can bait me all you want but I never stole dogecoins. I'm done with this thread

20nights

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 09:22:16 PM

A thief will stay thief.  It is too much effort to have anything to do with a scammer.
opticalcarrier

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 07:57:17 PM

Quoted for posterity
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: