Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:27:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 [275] 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:27:37 PM

I also prefer a money back guarantee, it is a form of an insurance if the project won't reach the softcap. But Tachain has already reached the softcap. Why you guys discuss about such a guarantee?

We are discussing this feature because it has only recently been offered by Tachain on the homepage. A money back guarantee has never been available on any ICO, if I'm right.
Softcap may already have been reached, but the tokenale is still going on

I think there have been money back carried out by various projects but it haven't been given the term "money back" but 'buy back'
Whatever inspires this decision by the Tachain Team is simply genius as this will inspire confidence as well

I don't think so, buy back is basically associated with the project buying back their tokens of the market to reduce the issue of surplus circulation and i don't think its  really related to the money back guarantee whereby they have to pay back investors their investment which i have not experienced before, probably it has been done but i'm yet to witness it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:46:47 PM

There’s a lot of questions on about TAChain project. I think thats because it’s not popular in the streets on Philippines. How does the team plan to get the people interested in the project? How do they plan to refund if it goes wrong? When would the project kick off? So many question on my mind.

You’re so lucky. I like to see it when project team holds an AMA. It helps the community and investors to build trust in the project when they understand the concept and see feasibility when their questions are answered.
Btw I said you’re lucky because there would be AMA/interview with founders. You can find more details here; https://www.facebook.com/tachain.io/photos/a.230271814428530/339026956886348/?type=3&

Great that the Tachain team react on supporters opinion and host an AMA session. Even if I don't have a Facebook account, I'm happy that they answer the questions of the community.
I like when projects engage in AMA session, it kind of creates a bond between the team and the community.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:33:55 PM

There’s a lot of questions on about TAChain project. I think thats because it’s not popular in the streets on Philippines. How does the team plan to get the people interested in the project? How do they plan to refund if it goes wrong? When would the project kick off? So many question on my mind.

You’re so lucky. I like to see it when project team holds an AMA. It helps the community and investors to build trust in the project when they understand the concept and see feasibility when their questions are answered.
Btw I said you’re lucky because there would be AMA/interview with founders. You can find more details here; https://www.facebook.com/tachain.io/photos/a.230271814428530/339026956886348/?type=3&

that will certainly be interesting. but who asks the questions? I think it would be good if questions from the community are collected. Because here really backgrounds are questioned.
But I suspect it might be an interviewee with Cryptolove. he has been discussing a lot of projects on Youtube lately and has interviewed many people
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 10:04:59 PM

Great that the Tachain team react on supporters opinion and host an AMA session. Even if I don't have a Facebook account, I'm happy that they answer the questions of the community.
I like when projects engage in AMA session, it kind of creates a bond between the team and the community.

I agree it’s good if they can do a few and schedule them trust and community don’t come all at once but over time so doing multiple ama’s is so important to build that up
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 10:12:29 PM

great question i believe the team have methods that is going to put them in the limelight most especially on the street of Philippines and other regions eventually

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:56:32 PM

great question i believe the team have methods that is going to put them in the limelight most especially on the street of Philippines and other regions eventually

Check their FAQ section (if any)  on their website you should some answer to some of your questions. Else, try reach a representative on their telegram channel. Thanks.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:51:38 PM

This is the first time a Blockchain based project is trying to protect investors fund. It shows they mean business here. I’ll expected with this payback in place we are not far from the hardcap no more.

Personally I am not optimistic about the payback. There is no detail about it.
Are they supposed to pay money back to all the holders or only initial investors?
How will it be implemented if all the holders want their money?

Good question, But based on their risk free investments the only investors who'll get their investments back are those people who chose not to get the bonus instead they have an assurance about it.

i am guessing those class of people are very few, i really don't think it gonna be any big of a deal but they actually made those policies to make investment secured and worth taking

I agree buddy, I think some people think that making an investments is already risky and instead of wasting those bonuses they will going to choose the option where they can get it ^^.
if i'm the one to say, then its not a bad thing to have insecurities! In this market so many things could happen!
Having you Funds secured is the main thing now! 

Yeah I agree with it, We don't know what will really going to happen that's why we need some assurance about our funds and investments. It's good that tachain built this options so no one will going to afraid making an investments to them.

At your service
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 11:53:18 PM

It is a good opportunity for the Tachain project that people and even bigger investors will invest in their project. I also want to know and watch the live interviews with their founders on November 27,2018.

Just coming across the link now, it's a welcome development to have this talk, it will really boost the confidence the investors have for the project, besides I haven't come across CEO for sometime now  Grin

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:44:21 AM

I think there is one coming up in few or couple days. I honestly am really happy to see an AMA coming up. I have much to ask the team especially about the progress and the plan ahead. I think it will be really great to have and would do the community well.

Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:03:05 AM

Are you from the Philippines? About the team not being popular in the Philippines. I would advice them to step up their marketing strategy there. The project will also be officially kicking off next year. Probably in the 2nd quarter.

Yep agree on you, they must contact or start contracting different transportation company as soon as possible , because there will be a new transportation train and its much better to communicate it while its not fully build so there will be no problem and they can become a partnership with the company.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 06:35:23 AM

I don't know what is the reason but market still falling too much, so my question is that it will impact in the sale or tachain still getting investment from market?
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 07:42:28 AM

I don't know what is the reason but market still falling too much, so my question is that it will impact in the sale or tachain still getting investment from market?

Well, no one can tell for sure if the market will affect sales as that depends totally on investors. Also, it's a matter of perspective. One can see this as an opportunity to invest given to current price, another will see no reason to participate in fears of price falling even further.
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:12:41 AM

Well, no one can tell for sure if the market will affect sales as that depends totally on investors. Also, it's a matter of perspective. One can see this as an opportunity to invest given to current price, another will see no reason to participate in fears of price falling even further.

Yeah, its a battle between the risk and the fear. If the investor is an risky type, there i a chance that he can get higher profit or lose all he invested but at the end no one can predict what will be the outcome, on the other the hand, the safety investor who will not invest since the market is unstable and he will not get profit but he will not also lose something he invested. So its a lucky investor who will gain more profit than the other one
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:47:53 AM

that will certainly be interesting. but who asks the questions? I think it would be good if questions from the community are collected. Because here really backgrounds are questioned.
But I suspect it might be an interviewee with Cryptolove. he has been discussing a lot of projects on Youtube lately and has interviewed many people

A lot of questions and that's why we need someone to handle the thread properly, though i believe that they will be known once they start operations, remember that this is going to be built on both the transportation and advertising niche, so the dissemination of information will be swift because that's what the two niches are all about
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 10:42:47 AM

Yeah. It is in between. Although I think that those that are afraid are more than those that are investing. Let's not forget those that are just watching to see what happens next and not invest or sell.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:00:15 AM

Thinking about the same thing, I don't know if the market situation will really going to give some good effect to the current sale of the tachain but I'm hoping that they will not really be affected too much by it.

At your service
Ace45cry

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:14:06 AM

The situation is truly difficult for crypto but the project is very good!
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:24:12 PM

Thinking about the same thing, I don't know if the market situation will really going to give some good effect to the current sale of the tachain but I'm hoping that they will not really be affected too much by it.

I think it will have a bad effect of the project, but in other side, it will have a good effect on the project when bull run will start because some big investors will find a good project like this to be invested in and this project will catch their eye seeing how this project work and how it can be safe to invest in this project.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 01:04:27 PM

I think it will have a bad effect of the project, but in other side, it will have a good effect on the project when bull run will start because some big investors will find a good project like this to be invested in and this project will catch their eye seeing how this project work and how it can be safe to invest in this project.
Well it'll should be easier to get Investment as ETH price is low and TaChain is Fixed to ETH Price.
So its more important and good time to invest in crypto as well as TaChain. Hopefully people are smart enough to let away this amazing chance!
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:47:49 PM

I think many project have raised their funs in ETH and in current situation it is not the best case scenario especially that many lost a lot assuming they did not liquidate. We will jsut wait and see. We can ask them that on the AMA in two days.

Pages: « 1 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 [275] 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: