Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:51:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 [267] 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92629 times)
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 11:08:39 PM

Hardest part of projects like this is patience and reminding yourself that real businesses take time to develop and progress and that’s the reality of developing a new company let alone platform

I know right, they're pretty lucky they've got an active community to help boost and reminder them of the trust and confidence they've in them.

yeah, tachain community is very large and super active i really believe they will make a very great impression once they start operating and most investors wants to invest in project that have a solid community

Their telegram group is enormous, they have nearly 100,000 members in the Tachain [EN] channel. The only thing that confuses me is that there isn't that much activity though, I thought I would see more posts considering the size of the group.

I think the members just joined the telegram group because of the airdrop, most people are just joining telegram group because it is required in the form. Most of them are just waiting to receive their airdrop and for sure they will leave after they get what they want.

In most case tokens are distributed after ICO, that means one would've to stay in there until tokens are distributed. If they issue out interesting contents one can easily have a change of heart and choose to invest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:44:33 PM

Hardest part of projects like this is patience and reminding yourself that real businesses take time to develop and progress and that’s the reality of developing a new company let alone platform

I know right, they're pretty lucky they've got an active community to help boost and reminder them of the trust and confidence they've in them.

yeah, tachain community is very large and super active i really believe they will make a very great impression once they start operating and most investors wants to invest in project that have a solid community

Their telegram group is enormous, they have nearly 100,000 members in the Tachain [EN] channel. The only thing that confuses me is that there isn't that much activity though, I thought I would see more posts considering the size of the group.

I think the members just joined the telegram group because of the airdrop, most people are just joining telegram group because it is required in the form. Most of them are just waiting to receive their airdrop and for sure they will leave after they get what they want.

For me that sort of ruins the whole point of a project having a telegram group. I would rather have 9k active members than 99k dormant members. I know it looks good to investors but it's not a good way of interacting with supporters.

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 11:47:20 PM

I really hope we see some real announcements about some companies jumping into the project publically we really need to see some actual names acknoledging the project especially from the advertiser channel side of things.
True actually! Community needs to prepare themselves as well before they jumps right into the product!
This No Updates is not helping with this amazjng communit! 

Actually surprised the community is doing so well as the team works behind the scene so much normally communities only swell when updates are insanely public and frequent
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:21:53 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2018, 10:46:47 AM by AngelJoshua

I hope the project can be successful I think this kind of roll out could really be what makes crypto use cases more visible in day to day advertising tied into crypto with micropayments just seems to make so much sense

Everything is going slow at this moment,  market is slow,  ICO subscription is also slow and that why it's delaying project deployment also. Hope 2019 would be better.

Agree on you brother. Everything that happened this past days affect many project, including different business,  projects, cryptocurrencies and market. We just need to wait and hope for the end of the year, and if nothing happens , we need to wait for the 2019. Tachain must show that market doesn't really effect their project.

Yeah, I think they are not really afraid about the current market situation. For now let's not think about the market prices instead lets keep monitoring different good project that will bring some good outcome for us on the next run.

I think now is the period that brands need to build their product/services, even though the market is on a very annoying range at the moment, it does not mean that they should pause their activities because it will be difficult for them to catch up when things spring up,so they should keep the community talking via their marketing processes and meetups

That's right it's a good time to do all their need like developments of the project while the market is still on it so they will be ready on the next rise of the market.

At your service
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:19:20 AM

Market cap reached new low now.  For now there is no hope that it will recover in 2018. Negative news keep coming and taking market to new low.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:41:24 AM

Market cap reached new low now.  For now there is no hope that it will recover in 2018. Negative news keep coming and taking market to new low.

Oh no! a new low! We should all run around in panic wild-screaming :-)
When we reached this level last year, we were all happy, then it went too far too fast after that.
I see these days as a great opportunity. There are so many tokens and coins I wanted to buy, but they were already too expensive. Now I have the opportunity to buy these cheaper. The market will recover, we just have to be patient
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 07:57:08 AM

When we reached this level last year, we were all happy, then it went too far too fast after that.
I see these days as a great opportunity. There are so many tokens and coins I wanted to buy, but they were already too expensive. Now I have the opportunity to buy these cheaper. The market will recover, we just have to be patient

Unless you will be buying with fiat then I would say you are getting them for a cheap amount but every crypto had a bad day yesterday and the dip still continues. I hope things turn around for good though.
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:34:41 AM

For me that sort of ruins the whole point of a project having a telegram group. I would rather have 9k active members than 99k dormant members. I know it looks good to investors but it's not a good way of interacting with supporters.

Yes, you are truly right, its much better to have a few members that are more active than 99k members who are just joining to the project for airdrop, Also, that is why i don't like telegram AIRDROPS, it is much better to use discord channel. Telegram Channel is not organized in terms of information unlike the Discord that have many  features in arranging the activities.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 11:53:36 AM

Unless you will be buying with fiat then I would say you are getting them for a cheap amount but every crypto had a bad day yesterday and the dip still continues. I hope things turn around for good though.
If any ICO have FIAT option for investment then I don't think so it's difficult to take a decision for investment in ICO. I am not worry about it because FIAT option.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:08:51 PM

I really hope we see some real announcements about some companies jumping into the project publically we really need to see some actual names acknoledging the project especially from the advertiser channel side of things.
True actually! Community needs to prepare themselves as well before they jumps right into the product!

I think this is a critical time for that to happen. I mean you don't want skepticism circulating at times like these. It is a tough time for everyone and a good news could do everyone a great deal.

AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:09:02 PM

Yeah, Even I also want to buy some tokens now because of the dipped it's also affected the value of my bitcoin and ethereum. For now I'll just keep holding. I'm lucky that I already got some tachain.

At your service
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:33:09 PM

I hope the project can be successful I think this kind of roll out could really be what makes crypto use cases more visible in day to day advertising tied into crypto with micropayments just seems to make so much sense

Everything is going slow at this moment,  market is slow,  ICO subscription is also slow and that why it's delaying project deployment also. Hope 2019 would be better.

Agree on you brother. Everything that happened this past days affect many project, including different business,  projects, cryptocurrencies and market. We just need to wait and hope for the end of the year, and if nothing happens , we need to wait for the 2019. Tachain must show that market doesn't really effect their project.

Yeah, I think they are not really afraid about the current market situation. For now let's not think about the market prices instead lets keep monitoring different good project that will bring some good outcome for us on the next run.

I think now is the period that brands need to build their product/services, even though the market is on a very annoying range at the moment, it does not mean that they should pause their activities because it will be difficult for them to catch up when things spring up,so they should keep the community talking via their marketing processes and meetups
I agree with you. Fortunately they are not accepting investment in only Crypto currencies. They are allowing to use FIAt money for investment. And another thing that they should be up to date on their twitter also.

I must have missed that part, never knew that they are accepting fiat and not in crypto, that was a smart move though, at least for now till the market becomes much more vibrant, the whole place is quite low but i believe that things will soon balance up, ETF dropped some good news and then some other ones coming up from other quarters a couple of days back, so lets watch
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 01:28:03 PM

I am not sure but I think they already have some partner companies with them which is about them tachain team still discussed anything here?
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 01:49:41 PM

I am not sure but I think they already have some partner companies with them which is about them tachain team still discussed anything here?
They do have a lot of potential partner in mind and they discuss about them noe and then in their Twitter channel!
But i dont thing they finalised anything on that just yet!
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:25:46 PM

They do have a lot of potential partner in mind and they discuss about them noe and then in their Twitter channel!

That is good that that is something in progress. As long as it is not forgotten that is a good. I understand these things usually take time and that they can't talk about it before it happens. Hopefully we hear something on that soon.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 02:39:21 PM

I have not heard about any partnership from the tachain team. there seem to be a lot of silence from the team though. I do hope their silence is due to the ongoing developement of the tachain project.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 03:14:02 PM

Many bad or negative news are now spreading because the market keep going down and turning red, but for me this kind of happening is normal in crypto world and it's good that different events occur each year as well as the nature of the crypto that we will not always have never been able to predict the events.

Jr Member

(((     MARTKIST.org     )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ► 
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:53:29 PM

Many bad or negative news are now spreading because the market keep going down and turning red, but for me this kind of happening is normal in crypto world and it's good that different events occur each year as well as the nature of the crypto that we will not always have never been able to predict the events.

Cryptomarket is still young and will take time to become mature. Till that time it will keep fluctuating, but it this gives opportunity to buy tokens at lower rate.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:57:09 PM

Market cap reached new low now.  For now there is no hope that it will recover in 2018. Negative news keep coming and taking market to new low.

Cryptomarket is still young and will take time to become mature. Till that time it will keep fluctuating, but it this gives opportunity to buy tokens at lower rate.

This is hard time for many people. Almost 70-80% people joined Cryptomarket after last year's bull run. So first time they are seeing something like this.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 04:13:08 PM

Market cap reached new low now.  For now there is no hope that it will recover in 2018. Negative news keep coming and taking market to new low.

This is hard time for many people. Almost 70-80% people joined Cryptomarket after last year's bull run. So first time they are seeing something like this.

Exactly,  some members are really scared about market fall. But I just checked the market cap and it's look like recovering slowly.  I can see today's market cap low is 140B and it's now above 155B.
Pages: « 1 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 [267] 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: