Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:50:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 [246] 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:42:04 AM

I see, the idea and solution of Tachain is great. On the other hand, the project will take measures to attract partners to make the community quite trust in the potential of Tachain. I think the fact that the project is constantly updating new information and publishing a list of partners will be a testament to the growth of Tachain! The community will trust and choose Tachain!

well yeah, getting plenty partners will bring more investors and at thesame time increase the community, i personally believe tachain is in the right direction

I honestly think given that they already have an iOS they could start operations. At least start small to generate traction and build from there. I mean it is would really help in both the sales and in business.

iOS app is there but anyone tested the app?  I don't know if that app already have booking options or its just for the 
Testing.

I guess there's still no one tried it because most of us here are android users. We just really need to wait on their android version but there's still no update about it.

I have read here sometime back that some actually seen the app? Plus I don't think it should matter for us given the users Drivers and ones living in the Philippines will be using it. So i think it would matter to those?

I asked some of my friends about it but they are also an android users. I'm from Philippines I hope I can their app using an android only. Sooner or later I will give some feedback about it once I tried it.

At your service
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:49:42 AM

I hope we get more information from the team I mean if we could get some more details on their upcoming expansions it would go a long way to assuring everyone including existing investors

Updates from Tachain team is coming very less now a days,  I can imagine there will be less things to announce every week or month.  But during the ICON I expect project team to be more active.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:57:19 AM

I hope we get more information from the team I mean if we could get some more details on their upcoming expansions it would go a long way to assuring everyone including existing investors

Updates from Tachain team is coming very less now a days,  I can imagine there will be less things to announce every week or month.  But during the ICON I expect project team to be more active.

I agree with you!  They should arrange investors meet,  go to Roadshows and should try other way of marketing. Without that this tokens sale will not move much.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:06:29 AM

They lack personnel for that I guess. Like everyone has become business with the recent developments throwing every single person Into doing one task or the other. They should hire a standby fellow to take care of their social media platforms constantly.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:25:48 AM

Today I visited my friend who's using an iOS. We successfully downloaded the app and it's  really looks working but when we tried to register it keep refreshing all over again. I think some bug or still not available to register on their app.

At your service
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:35:15 AM

Today I visited my friend who's using an iOS. We successfully downloaded the app and it's  really looks working but when we tried to register it keep refreshing all over again. I think some bug or still not available to register on their app.

cool, thanks for the update.
Really great that here is someone from the Philippines who can provide first-hand testimonials. Even if it does not seem to work at the moment :-)
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 10:58:29 AM

Does this mean, Tachain going to start own exchange? Or will only provide Fiat to Tachain tokens exchange for car ride?

I just looked around on the Tachain homepage, there is now some new information. And it looks like they really want to build an Exchange that will allow more and more cryptocurrencies to be tradable over time. I hope they do not take over, they really have big plans

i dont think they want to build their own exchange it will be a very complex system i advise they focus on the task at hand

There’s a feature on TAChain whitepaper to trade TAChain tokens for some selected coins. It would be great if this feature comes with the app. So everyone can have an easy access to Crypto Assets.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 11:48:36 AM

Yeah team is really active on social media with different updates  and interesting articles on blockchain!
But some current progress sharing would've been amazing!
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 01:17:03 PM

I always want to think that the team is busy with development hence their delays in giving out updates on this thread but they sure have proven to be active on twitter and telegram.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:08:03 PM

Yeah team is really active on social media with different updates  and interesting articles on blockchain!
But some current progress sharing would've been amazing!

I don't see them more often here and i think they should utilize this channel judiciously, here its like a powerhouse in the crypto community and not using this channel is like doing something that will be detrimental to the platform, so they should make a change and try to use this channel as often as possible, it will be of good to them and the brand as a whole 
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 06:03:12 PM

I always want to think that the team is busy with development hence their delays in giving out updates on this thread but they sure have proven to be active on twitter and telegram.

Never been on their telegram but I heard that they are pretty active on their didcord channel and are even doing a giveaway there.
Zombie259

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:14:53 PM

Never been on their telegram but I heard that they are pretty active on their didcord channel and are even doing a giveaway there.

That's true, but what is the benefit of the activity on Discord? We need news about the project progress, the Android app and if they started the business with the taxis in Manila, as they planned.
tachain

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:35:05 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2018, 06:15:35 PM by tachain

💰🔒We are excited to announce our new zero risk investment option to provide maximum security for our investors!🔒💰

If for any reason you are not satisfied with Tachain, we offer you to reimburse the money of your initial investment in exchange for the originally purchased number of TCHN tokens after a 12-month period.

Tachain is proud to be first ICO to provide such a secure business model for its investors.

You can purchase TCHN tokens through our official website:
https://tachain.io/

We thank you for your trust!

The Tachain team.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:27:43 PM

That's true, but what is the benefit of the activity on Discord? We need news about the project progress, the Android app and if they started the business with the taxis in Manila, as they planned.

Absolutely, i don't see the need to create multiple channels when in fact the available ones are yet to be fully utilized, discord may have its purpose but a lot of individuals in the community don't visit or use the channel effectively, so they should focus more on the ones that will generate much more effect when it comes to marketing
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:54:13 PM

Does this mean, Tachain going to start own exchange? Or will only provide Fiat to Tachain tokens exchange for car ride?

I just looked around on the Tachain homepage, there is now some new information. And it looks like they really want to build an Exchange that will allow more and more cryptocurrencies to be tradable over time. I hope they do not take over, they really have big plans

i dont think they want to build their own exchange it will be a very complex system i advise they focus on the task at hand

Don't see any reason they would need to, they don't need to reinvent the wheel to allow for crypto people to get a crypto ride and fiat people to get a fiat ride, but advertisers would still pay by purchasing the tokens, and users/viewers would still get paid in crypto regardless.
Why they will start their new exchange? I don't think this is a their business. I mean they will do it but not now. Might be after sometime.

That information is still held within the team and has not been disclosed to the public. I am sure they are focused on the other main parts of the project for now.

I just hope they reveal it soon. I think many are anticipating the good news. I personally think they are timing it with the bull run that might happen? I don't know just guessing. many ICOs seems to be postponing until then.

sambuddha

Merit: 103

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:59:18 PM

Important Announcement!
🔒💲 No risk - high potential return 💲🔒
  • The first coin offering with such unique opportunity;
  • Get the proof of work before you decide to go on;
  • Investment option with huge upside and no downside potential.

This is already similar to Bitconnect))) Any investment in cryptocurrency is a very high risk. Whoever claims the opposite - he lies.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 08:18:44 PM

i would like to believe they are working hard to achieve some positive result. tachain have a great service they should work to achieve their goal.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 08:34:27 PM

i would like to believe they are working hard to achieve some positive result. tachain have a great service they should work to achieve their goal.

There should be an update on progress weekly. Keeps investors in perspective. I panic when I don’t see some response from the team. I guess it’s same for most investors.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
CrypticBabe

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 10:30:57 PM

Probably its not Open yet they still have development on gojng and Android version is yet to release!
They have sort our more stuff like sms api and all that server based technical stuff! 
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 10:32:38 PM

Important Announcement!
🔒💲 No risk - high potential return 💲🔒
  • The first coin offering with such unique opportunity;
  • Get the proof of work before you decide to go on;
  • Investment option with huge upside and no downside potential.

How can you guarantee that there is no risk in investment, isn't that a bit too big of a claim? Instead of just saying it outrightly, we will prefer a bit of an explanation on how it is possible.
Pages: « 1 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 [246] 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: