Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:17:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: yobit or hitbtc  (Read 1518 times)
purecane

Activity: 47
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:30:16 PM

PalitanX.com gives new coins an opportunity to get listed at a fair price. Check them out.

https://palitanx.com/
abruchifid

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:34:30 PM

I have been using Hitbtc for a couple of years now and I have never had any issues with them other than the occasional delays in withdrawals of erc20 tokens caused by network cngestion
sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:29:52 PM

of course I prefer trading on hitbtc rather than yobit because I see a lot of losing their assets in yobit because the number of bad coins that do not have a good development that will make you very much loss.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:58:04 PM

of course I prefer trading on hitbtc rather than yobit because I see a lot of losing their assets in yobit because the number of bad coins that do not have a good development that will make you very much loss.
I have never done a transaction in yobit, so of course I will choose hitbtc on this issue. well, I feel that hitbtc is a good exchanger, and of course because I'm used to using it.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
marginal

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:26:10 PM

I made a x5 on selfkey at the weekend and looking for other coins to invest in for medium term I think I may have found one but its not on the major exchanges so I need to create a new account with an exchange it has to be yobit or Hitbtc. Hitbtc looks like a nicer site but my main concern is scams and been able to withdraw btc if I make a profit  I have red bad things about yobit in this regard
what are peoples experience with them are they trust worthy and what are their fees like

Thanks all
Of course Binance is the best and simplest to trade on, those two is not that easy, YoBit can beat you and attend to take your money, HitBTC can torture you requesting all of the documents availiable, it is hard to say between those, lol.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:39:40 PM

I made a x5 on selfkey at the weekend and looking for other coins to invest in for medium term I think I may have found one but its not on the major exchanges so I need to create a new account with an exchange it has to be yobit or Hitbtc. Hitbtc looks like a nicer site but my main concern is scams and been able to withdraw btc if I make a profit  I have red bad things about yobit in this regard
what are peoples experience with them are they trust worthy and what are their fees like

Thanks all

I never used hitbtc. So i dont have any idea about that. But yobit is one of the worst and scam exchange. I advice everyone to away from this exchange. My friend lost huge amount from this exchange. Also you can easily find non listed tokens listed in this exchange only to cheat peoples.
I do the same with you guy. I’ve  almost  not used any kind of two exchanges and probably I have no plan to use it at all. Because I’ve heard many people who’ve just used it, gave me an advice that both of them are not worth using and if I use it I will be more likely in scam and may be in a big loss. Thus I advise you to get away from this two exchanges, you’d better to choose a popular exchange, such as: binance, bittrex, poloniex…I don’t mean that some sorts of this exchanges are the best but it may bring much  safer for you guy.
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:01:08 PM

I made a x5 on selfkey at the weekend and looking for other coins to invest in for medium term I think I may have found one but its not on the major exchanges so I need to create a new account with an exchange it has to be yobit or Hitbtc. Hitbtc looks like a nicer site but my main concern is scams and been able to withdraw btc if I make a profit  I have red bad things about yobit in this regard

Thanks all
According to the information I know, Hitbtc and Yobit received a lot of complaints and negative reviews. There are rumors that Yobit has many signs of fraud, and information about the company or its founder is not publicly available. As for Hitbtc, it's a little more common and there are no signs of fraud, but its quality is not good, the handling process is rather slow to meet the needs of users. I think you should use binance or bittrex, they are much better
Parabellun1917

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:26:19 PM

Thanks all
I do not like both exchanges. Hitbtc I more trust, more normal exchange. Here you need to choose the lesser of two evils. Good luck!
alendel0n7

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:31:12 PM

In my own experience I can say that the hitbtc is clearly ahead of the yobit. Good volumes for many tokens, just be careful, I advise you to read the rules of use, there are nuances that should be taken into account.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
DenCho?

Activity: 494
Merit: 120

In BTC we trust!

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 07:17:24 PM

As it was said yobit is a cloaca of shitcoins and pump&dump groups. So if you want to chooss from these ones - of course hitBtc is much better.
But they both are very far from perfect. Try binance/okex/idex or at least bittrex/polo/kucoin or much better smth like Bankor protocol or some 0x relays.
"let all centralized exchanges burn!" as V Buterin said)

@BitcoinSchool_bot - oбpaзoвaтeльный Telegram-бoт. Учиcь, пoкa oпять нe нaчaлocь!
Harribel03

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:38:04 PM

I made a x5 on selfkey at the weekend and looking for other coins to invest in for medium term I think I may have found one bit its not on the major exchanges so I need to create a new account with an exchange it has to be yobit or Hitbtc. Hitbtc looks like a nicer site but my main concern is scams and been able to withdraw btc if I make a profit  I have red bad things about yobit in this regard

Thanks all

The choice between yobit and hitbtc is like choosing between and devil and the satan. Grin
Just kidding.It`s OK to use them both,but only with small deposits.Deposit a big amount of btc or any other altcoin,and they are GONE.Yobit is the number 1 place for pump&dump altcoins and HitBtc has many bad reviews about their customer support.
In short, this two exchanges are not very good at all. I always encounter those people who are saying in the telegram that they are hoping that the coin will not be listed in yobit nor hitbtc. We should be notified about the exchange we log in so that we knows how delicate our coins from them. Hitbtc is the worst exchange ever, they really have poor customer support.
coconutter

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:06:07 PM

Yobit is a crappy, and hitbtc is good but it has scammed some users, that is the main reason of why there are a lot of people complaining in here everyday, i think that they are halting a lot of deposits and withdrawals from their users

Visteryy

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:16:26 PM

Thanks all
According to the information I know, Hitbtc and Yobit received a lot of complaints and negative reviews. There are rumors that Yobit has many signs of fraud, and information about the company or its founder is not publicly available. As for Hitbtc, it's a little more common and there are no signs of fraud, but its quality is not good, the handling process is rather slow to meet the needs of users. I think you should use binance or bittrex, they are much better

Although Yobit and HitBTC are two exchanges that have been around for a long time in the crypto market, they are not highly rated and continue to receive bad feedback from investors. But in the two exchanges are often a lot of coins listed because of the fee to the floor is very low so many investors want to buy or sell coins on these two floors need to trade here.
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:20:11 PM

Thanks all
This two exchanges is alright I never scam about this two exchange all my transaction there is ok so I think you can use it. If your think your not comfortable try some exchange that you can trade without a doubt.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
kotajikikox

Activity: 2408
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:53:06 PM

There are some bad news came from yobit users accusing a scammers but i have no prove for it i just hear from the thread topic came from the users, i will choose hitbtc than to choose the platform.

Reid

Activity: 2898
Merit: 642

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:54:04 PM

If there is only those two and there is no choice indeed then I would pick hitbtc rather than Yobit.

Yobit have been running like that for so long and it looks like there is no more human behind it.
All are automatic and they have no more updates that would invite traders to come in.
They just let it be and no events that is happening.

If you will have a problem with them, then you might want to forget it.
Shushale65

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:13:51 PM

YoBit is the worst stock exchange that exists at the moment, in any case I do not advise it to use it. HitBtc is a normal stock exchange where you can trade without much knowledge and skills.
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:23:51 PM

I prefer to use HitBTC exchange and so far i didn't encounter any problem regarding deposit and widrawing my funds. But to be sure don't put a big  amount of btc there to avoid any problem.

kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:34:03 PM

Though it is not easy to suggest you from that two exchanges. Because Hitbtc and Yobit both have many bad reviews. Many people got scammed from yobit dice game and Many traders lost their coin from Hitbtc. As you need a suggestion from those exchange then I can suggest you hitbtc, but you shouldn't deposit big money on it. You may lose your assets. I don't like yobit, and i think soon or later they will scam forever.

Rollkal

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:40:23 PM

I have not traded on yobit but with HitBTC I found the fee extremely high, I lost trust in that place. And I do not want to trade them any penny. You can trade and see how they charge.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: