Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:43:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the new strategy?  (Read 1957 times)
weisner

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 02:23:21 AM

In this case reasonable that the coins are sold because it is a necessity of life not only to store coins, there are many needs that must be met. There are still many prize hunters who keep their coins for the long term by looking at the potential of the coin for the future. So the prize hunters keep the coins for a certain term investment.
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:53:17 AM

I think the possibility of a dump is an organized fraud, and there may be a conspiracy of ICO project developers with Bounty Hunter, the question is "have you ever thought of it that way?"
Developers of a good ICO Project always think of investors from complaining.
nonik

Activity: 367
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:27:29 AM

Actually this is just the strategy of the owners of ICO for their altcoin prices not slumped, because of course the investors want their money back mumbuahkan good profit, especially the bounty hunter just want money from selling the coins as soon as possible, should the bounty hunter not in a hurry to immediately sell the coins, so they know the flavor of the investment and the benefits gained.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
lovly

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:41:04 AM

Of course, each company has a strategy, and I think it's their strategy to keep their altcoin prices from falling in the market because bounty hunters are just chasing money with as soon as possible their coins are sold, they should follow the rules of the game so they can get a good profit from coins they have. .

QUIZANDO ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ QUIZANDO
https://quizando.io/
alian17

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 08:58:01 AM

I don't think there's anything to worry about. The situation has been happening all the time. Bounty hunters use their time to work and earn profits. Some of them need immediate returns to sell encrypted currencies. This is indisputable.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
george_crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:59:27 AM

It is good way. Because some investors don't like the bounty tokens. So there will be time for the correct market price.
jgaspar

Activity: 239

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:35:04 AM

I don’t think that Bounty Hunters are such a big deal, because usually companies give to hunters something around 1-2% of thir earnings during token sale, so how could it be?
ranoby

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:02:01 AM

I think it's not fair when bounty hunters get a reward after investors. Because people must first pay for work ... And the fact that they merge their coins is their business, and a good opportunity to buy for those who did not have time on the ico

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  DONE   ]      [ AIRDROP | DONE ]      [    ICO  |  LIVE    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:18:18 AM

However, I somewhat disagree with this. the Bounty Hunter received only a few percents of the amount of all the existing token. so if for the bounty hunter price being down drastic I think it is not entirely true. a lot of other factors that make the price being down and not from the bounty hunter only. Indeed, in fact, yes the price down but I think there are other things that cause this condition to occur.
chengyinoing

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:25:00 AM

I think investors should get their tokens before the bounty hunters. Otherwise the project falls after it hits the market, and people keep blaming the bounty hunters.
lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:33:28 AM

If that is true then please tell us how it would it affect the price of the token of the ICO project if the allocation to bounty hunter is just 1% to 5% at best. There are many reason that a token price will face like no real application of the project, the investors are not interested anymore, the project is a scam and even manipulation of whales an pump and dump groups but to tell that the price drop is due to bounty hunters is not true since they only have a small portion of the whole volume of the token.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:02:14 AM

I noticed this with some of the projects but definitely not most of them. But its definitely a legitimate practice which prevents a major price drop of the coin (in this market, most newly listed coins dumps either way, so they dont really need the help of bounty dumpers as well).
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:03:59 AM

In addition to investors and bounty hunters, there are also advisers who receive coins before all and in large amounts. They are the first to sell these coins, bringing down their value!
Barrueco

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:16:12 AM

Just recently i noticed a common trend with almost all ICOs.

There have been lots of complains that bounty hunters dump their tokens immediately after receiving them. Although, it is not true for all bounty hunters. Some still hold theirs.

Investors now get their tokens before bounty hunters. They are also allowed to start trading before bounty hunters get their rewards.
I believe this will prevent the investors from complaining and blaming the dump in price on bounty hunters.
Of course bounty hunter is a parameter on the market prices but relatively unimportant if there is a trade volume at the exchange. That's is the one of the reasons why the projects must list at the big exchanges. DEX could be dangerous if the volume is low.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
patykuprova

Activity: 364

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 02:21:27 PM

I don’t think that Bounty Hunters are such a big deal, because usually companies give to hunters something around 1-2% of thir earnings during token sale, so how could it be?
I agree with you that Bounty Hunters is not the main issue when their token has been dump. Almost token will be manipulated by big investors or whale. And I think that the team should pay for hunter after paying for investors. So no one can blame Hunters.

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:40:44 PM

Recent time it happens to all new ICOs, once bounty hunters receives their bounty reward they are selling immediately. So the price of the token is dumped.
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:42:56 PM

I also think this is the new trend, some projects I participated in have listed on exchange and almost a month, they are still keeping bounty hunters tokens. Each time they give excuses. They believe hunters will sell off their coins and bring prices down, hence this new trend.
krinvat77

Activity: 294

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:07:45 PM

I agree and think that this is very true. Bounty hunters are very rarely affected by the price reduction.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
athiftammam2018

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:11:04 PM

I do not know what that irresponsible bounty hunter thinks. I do not understand why. Obviously I will not follow their lead. Because I know that this can hurt us all. It's hard to do bounty months but token prices just dropped.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
rezwalker

Activity: 177
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 05:12:25 PM

there is no such fear if the project is good
price will go up and sellers regret selling

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: