Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:49:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the new strategy?  (Read 1963 times)
anjir

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:19:17 PM

Just recently i noticed a common trend with almost all ICOs.

There have been lots of complains that bounty hunters dump their tokens immediately after receiving them. Although, it is not true for all bounty hunters. Some still hold theirs.

Investors now get their tokens before bounty hunters. They are also allowed to start trading before bounty hunters get their rewards.
I believe this will prevent the investors from complaining and blaming the dump in price on bounty hunters.
Many ICO advisers suggest to prioritize investors. dumps can not be prevented, Investors are a top priority within the ICO Project, and they will return to ICO next. I think if the ICO project is successful and the token shared has a good value, it is impossible for the bounty hunter to throw the tokens, because bounty hunters can still hold it as a future investment.
zero4five

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:04:01 PM

Bounty hunters get their tokens for not difficult work, therefore, they very easily relate to the received reward and are ready to spend it for their daily needs. In addition, recently, many projects show serious price failures of their tokens after the end of the ICOs. But I do not think that bounty hunters can influence the price reduction of the token, selling their rewards. The amount of bounty pool is usually very small.
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:24:08 AM

There have been lots of complains that bounty hunters dump their tokens immediately after receiving them. Although, it is not true for all bounty hunters. Some still hold theirs.

Investors now get their tokens before bounty hunters. They are also allowed to start trading before bounty hunters get their rewards.
I believe this will prevent the investors from complaining and blaming the dump in price on bounty hunters.
Most of the good projects already implement a kind of lock in period where they distribute the bounty and airdrop tokens after they are already doing to the investors.So it's nothing new
to see the potential for growth that began to decline this will be very risky for the future.
 so using a new strategy is desperately needed to regain growth and make coins so profitable and generate more profits in the future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
grifinmch

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:59:08 AM

of course, it also includes a great way. However when entering the market too much will not necessarily following with ICO and also the maximum price is yet. so it's not entirely priced drops below the ICO because bounty hunter who sell what they get.
berezov_petro

Activity: 140

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:45:05 AM

Bounty hunters can really affect the price of a coin. But I do not think that this influence is very strong. Many hunters still hold the tokens they receive in the hope that the price of the coin will increase. Therefore, I do not think it's necessary to bounty hunters for all.

IL.Guerreiro

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:52:04 AM

The important is bounty hunters still recieve their payment even they don't care the price of tokens the team is still generous and didn't give any unpleasant decision against bounty hunters.
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:54:09 AM

but if we look at the reward of bounty hunters they usually get 1-5% of the total token sold depending on the ICOs. investors are the one that gets the most token compared to bounty hunter. price drops because there is no demand.
commander11

Activity: 545

0x3f17f1962B36e491b30A40b2405849e597Ba5FB5

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:57:26 AM

I think that is an effective way to mitigate dumping of coins. But we cannot say that this dumping will be solved right thru this strategy. Some of the coin performs best when the hype is present and some performs worst when there is FUD or manipulation.
refreshka

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:58:26 AM

Usually, after receiving coins, the exchange rate drops sharply. It is quite fair that investors receive coins before they are distributed to bounty members. nevertheless, one who wants to keep coins for a long time will follow his concept despite a strategy regarding investors. And vice versa - the one who sells them immediately after entering the exchange, the same will also sell.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:06:14 AM

Bounty hunters can really affect the price of a coin. But I do not think that this influence is very strong. Many hunters still hold the tokens they receive in the hope that the price of the coin will increase. Therefore, I do not think it's necessary to bounty hunters for all.
I don't think so, most of the project only reserve 1~5% of total tokens/ total sold tokens, how can bounty hunter affected the price with a few token? It's impossible, company complains because they don't want to paid/reduce bounty reward, main reason is market dip/ investor dump/ investor don't interest their project
ghermghuda

Activity: 284
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:07:28 AM

lol...who told you investors don't dump the coins. If you want to verify this, follow up on all coins that got investors paid before hunters (recent listings not old ones), and you'll find out what you're thinking is opposite in reality. Investors also sell under ICO price even befire bounty hunters are paid. We need to stop blaming each other, the actual fact is that market is down and so it's affecting everything.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Fourgh

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:11:46 AM

Maybe that's because they wanted bounty hunters to use their tokens as well. Let's face it, altcoins need users to survive. Cant blame them if they do such a move

GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:20:32 AM

I don't think so, most of the project only reserve 1~5% of total tokens/ total sold tokens, how can bounty hunter affected the price with a few token? It's impossible, company complains because they don't want to paid/reduce bounty reward, main reason is market dip/ investor dump/ investor don't interest their project

After listing on the exchange, volumes are usually not large. Therefore, bounty hunters can affect the price. But I'm not saying that this is bad. This is another chance to earn. Sell at once part, then to buy again, but at a price lower.
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:26:41 AM

It would be correct that tokens be blocked for a certain time, until they pay investors and bounty participants. After all this, you can start trading, so that everyone has equal conditions.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:23:22 PM

Falling of market price is temporary thing. And I am sure that in future we will see market recovering. Great advertisement promotional campaigns will help to realize ambitions of many holders and traders.
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:27:57 PM

Even all of the bounty hunters dump their token within the date of the release it won't matter because most of the bounty reward are just 1%-5% of the circulating supply. Maybe the dump happens because of the investors who bought their tokens during presale.
leoandrew

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:37:20 PM

No, I don't think so. This is an old strategy. people use it quite often dumping the coins right exactly after they receive them. Most of them are bounty hunters as they are working in crypto for daily purpose. But still I prefer Hodling is the best. Selling the coins at the right moment will be profitable.
GUNGUN12

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:39:20 PM

Even all of the bounty hunters dump their token within the date of the release it won't matter because most of the bounty reward are just 1%-5% of the circulating supply. Maybe the dump happens because of the investors who bought their tokens during presale.
I'm also not sure if hunters throw coins, for me I have invested ICO before and received tokens before hunters, and all the prize hunters will receive it after a month later, but I still see people throwing coins in the market.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:40:48 PM

If that's so , well it's a win win solution ,right ?
For bounty hunter , since they do not need to purchase any token but they can earn from bounty
meanwhile for investor who use their own money to invest ! Yes, the investor must become the top priority !
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 03:41:23 PM

This is the new strategy that team members of projects have developed to prevent bounty hunters from dumping tokens. Others also give tokens to hunters after ICO so by that time, investors would have bought the tokens already.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: