Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:26:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the new strategy?  (Read 1957 times)
Iambatman

Activity: 171
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:43:15 PM

I think this was not new i read a lot of project that they will lock the token of bounty hunter. the first priority is the investor but there a lot of project too that they give at the same time
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:53:11 PM

regarding this strategy i think there is no guarantee investors will make the price of the particular tokens will stable or high because investors also aiming ROI and if they see the price of tokens high and possibly to get profit if they sold their tokens at that price then i'm pretty sure they will sold it too immediately with eventually the price will fall so i think this strategy won't run well because all of it still depend on the situation of the market itself
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:02:36 PM

Just recently i noticed a common trend with almost all ICOs.

There have been lots of complains that bounty hunters dump their tokens immediately after receiving them. Although, it is not true for all bounty hunters. Some still hold theirs.

Investors now get their tokens before bounty hunters. They are also allowed to start trading before bounty hunters get their rewards.
I believe this will prevent the investors from complaining and blaming the dump in price on bounty hunters.
Since last year the investors takes their part first before the bounty hunters get theirs and as i believe that this investors now dump the coins before hunters since the newly entered ico investors are aiming for quick bucks and has no reason to hold coins for future gains
lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:12:20 PM

There have been lots of complains that bounty hunters dump their tokens immediately after receiving them. Although, it is not true for all bounty hunters. Some still hold theirs.

Investors now get their tokens before bounty hunters. They are also allowed to start trading before bounty hunters get their rewards.
I believe this will prevent the investors from complaining and blaming the dump in price on bounty hunters.

Long-term holding is the only strategy on which I can rely in full extent. Cryptocurrencies are very changeable and the market is very dynamic. I don’t think that it would be ok to start trade instead of just holding.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:37:48 PM

Since last year the investors takes their part first before the bounty hunters get theirs and as i believe that this investors now dump the coins before hunters since the newly entered ico investors are aiming for quick bucks and has no reason to hold coins for future gains
yes it makes sense, most investors must take part first before the bounty hunters get it because they expect a faster profit and do not want to lose the money it has invested by throwing away all the coins it has when the market price has increased
simak84

Activity: 616
Merit: 41

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:50:30 PM

I agree. I do not understand why bounty hunters sell all coins almost immediately after the end of ICO.
I think that the most optimal strategy is to sell 50% and to leave 50% in the hold. It does not hurt if the coin falls and if it rises too.
Sincerely yours.
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:55:01 PM

Investors can also act as bounty hunters. Immediately sell tokens after entering the exchange, thereby reducing the price to a minimum.
The best solution would be to lock the tokens until everyone gets them into their wallet. And then let them trade on equal terms.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:55:15 PM

Most of the investors also investing onto the ICOs in short term so there is no wonders if they start trading them when it got listed on exchange and basically who is upfront to trade will get more price and it will gradually falls down when the bounty hunters enters into the party.
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:57:29 PM

I wouldn't say this is a new strategy, in fact I'm pretty sure it is the oldest strategy of them all. Think about it, as soon as thousands of bounty hunters get their tokens, the smart ones know that the price will dip once the huge influx of tokens hits the exchanges. In fact, some ICO investment groups buy a load of tokens at private sale prices, and then dump them immediately after listing to actualise their little profits.
Pumuckel21

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:02:21 PM

Yeah, I have noticed it as well that most bounties are paying bounty participants later than investors. But all in all, I really do not think that this will stop the dump of certain icos.

▄█▄▀█████████████▀ ▐
     ▄███▄▀███████████▀ ▐ ▐
    ▄█████▄▀█████████▀ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▄████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
███████████            ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▀████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
    ▀█████▀▄█████████▄ ▐ ▐ ▐
     ▀███▀▄███████████▄ ▐ ▐