Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:45:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the new strategy?  (Read 1961 times)
TRONTON

Activity: 868
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:27:51 AM

Strategies in the digital currency market are determined by experience. so investors can often change strategy. my new strategy is to not hurry while buying and trying to get it at the lowest price.
everyone will also do that, but in reality we are often wrong, we think that now includes the lowest price,
but it still goes down too, because in crypto there is no benchmark price, everything moves so fast.
Voidcrafter

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:38:24 AM

Just recently i noticed a common trend with almost all ICOs.

There have been lots of complains that bounty hunters dump their tokens immediately after receiving them. Although, it is not true for all bounty hunters. Some still hold theirs.

Investors now get their tokens before bounty hunters. They are also allowed to start trading before bounty hunters get their rewards.
I believe this will prevent the investors from complaining and blaming the dump in price on bounty hunters.
Yes, maybe it will help the coin not to fall in the first weeks or months. Perhaps bounty hunters and sold coins as soon as they go to the exchange, But not all do so. If the coin is very interesting and promising will always keep the coin to the peak price

.Удиви мeня
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Бapaxoлкa CCCP - иcтopии и paccкaзы
 Coчи 360 - Иcтopии из жизни
 - Днeвник ГУФИкa иcтopии пpo coбaк
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
KarinaMix

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:22:32 PM

in my opinion, this or this happens on purpose or it comes from lack of knowledge and inability to wait for the right moment to sell, that's because of these situations, the coin is not enough.

poketis22

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:32:26 PM

This is nonsense .. Since headhunters get only a couple of percent of all tokens ... The rate is just the same and investors are failing
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 11:25:38 AM

There have been lots of complains that bounty hunters dump their tokens immediately after receiving them. Although, it is not true for all bounty hunters. Some still hold theirs.

Investors now get their tokens before bounty hunters. They are also allowed to start trading before bounty hunters get their rewards.
I believe this will prevent the investors from complaining and blaming the dump in price on bounty hunters.

That has been a huge lie all along and some investors just looking for those to push the blame on. The investors and most especially the whales that participated earlier in the ICO and got huge bonus are the ones that always end up dumping once the token or coin hits the market and try to get out the weak hands so they can buy more at the dips.
Very few bounty hunters always end up selling at the dip anyway as dumb as they are but a lot of bounty participants hold.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
pavelhod

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:29:04 AM

I read an interesting article about smartdrops on coindesk not so long ago and this could be a way to stop this:https://www.coindesk.com/say-hello-to-smartdrops-the-new-way-to-give-away-crypto-money/

I also read the bounty hunters got rewards then dumped them to help them get on exchanges but perhaps I did not read correctly.
Cryptolenuj

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:31:32 AM

Yes that is a good practice because they are the investor of the project in some point they must have an advantages
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:32:38 AM

I remember several projects that are listed on the exchange before being distributed to bounty hunters. The price in this case also fell immediately after the listing.

That is a way for the project to protect their investors from price dumps. Some also employ lock-in periods that gradually tokens from wallet for a certain period before they can be traded in excahnge. Others lock all holdings until they have listed the coins in top exchanges.
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:36:51 AM

I have also notice that this change in strategy has nevet help those ICO that adopted it! Cryptocurrency is abour freedom, not restrictions! The truth here is that, when market dump, is not because of anybody! I hope people stop demonizing bounty hunters! If you can't take the heat as an investors, get out of the kitchen!
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:40:26 AM

I think the possibility of a dump is an organized fraud, and there may be a conspiracy of ICO project developers with Bounty Hunter, the question is "have you ever thought of it that way?"
Developers of a good ICO Project always think of investors from complaining.

Do you want to say that 80% of the projects are engaged in such manipulations? This is bullshit. Everyone is trying to sell their coins as costly as possible, especially investors who know that the price will soon collapse.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
princebridge7

Activity: 177

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:12:54 PM

Guess what? The investors earn the more bouns in the ICO, and dump it first.

it's really friends, prize hunters are only given 1-3% of the total sales of tokens.

we play counting, if 3% of the total sales of tokens in dumps it doesn't make sense,
Investors and 97% are still free to own the worst dumps of around 10% - 97%, so where maybe 3% of the prize hunters can reduce the total supply by 97%, hallloo !!
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:46:38 AM

I remember several projects that are listed on the exchange before being distributed to bounty hunters. The price in this case also fell immediately after the listing.
I do not even know where the whole idea of the bounty participants being the ones dumping on the market started from. Probably some big investors trying to use that as a tactics to remove the eye of the community from them. Whales are always responsible and it is not like the whole bounty participants amount put together will really make much impact anyway since some give as low as 1% of total contributed during ICO and 1% is nothing as far as I am concerned.

Most of the good projects already implement a kind of lock in period where they distribute the bounty and airdrop tokens after they are already doing to the investors.So it's nothing new
Devs already know gradually the bounty participants were never the fault since so far, some participants never get to receive their token until it has been listed for a long time and still, the price of the token gets to drop. Those who dump on the market are the ones holding the larger share of the market, and since they were fortunate to get a whole lot during the bonus period and pre phase, they had a lot on them to dump at once.
Suzemw

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:49:06 AM

Wealth searchers get their tokens for not troublesome work, in this manner, they successfully relate to the got compensate and are set up to spend it for their consistently needs. Besides, starting late, various exercises exhibit certifiable esteem frustrations of their tokens after the complete of the ICOs. However, I don't trust that wealth searchers can affect the esteem decreasing of the token, offering their prizes. The measure of wealth pool is for the most pretty much nothing.
alicequeen

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:55:08 AM

To me they are only giving opportunity to investors to sell at good price. Bounty hunters dump tokens at that is it, but not all do that thou. So before they come and spoil the price, they would have exchanged it
Storyline23

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:08:28 PM

To be fair, there should be legislation for bounty hunters. That would have kept the money hunters from reducing the dumping impact on ICO investors.
Downloaded

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:22:17 PM

I've always done just that, and I've got all my money so far. I do not understand why wait for a miracle and lose precious time
Khiceog

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:40:14 PM

This is a great strategy and it is used by the majority. I think that we should not neglect it in order not to lose their money entirely
3x1t

Activity: 233

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:35:25 PM

The possibility of this is here, yes, but I think that they just want to survive only and this trend will be out soon. Do not be so scared about it. But I recommend not to work with ICOs now, there are a lot of scams now and the end is not close.
troiano9

Activity: 284

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:36:29 PM

Most airdrops are junk and worthless.  This is not a new strategy
microsoftek

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:43:57 PM

I noticed that investors received coins immediately and when listing on the exchange they themselves and merged it, and already after received the hunters. in this market, in any case, all will merge the coin, and even if they are littered on the shit the exchange can not be avoided. Just looking for others to blame but yourself
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: