Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:27:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitstamp btc withdrawal problem  (Read 24691 times)
ILoseAtPoker

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 05:44:12 AM

I was in shock for a short time, thank you.
delayed Wire transfers are not that horrible thought.

I asked a friend who knows a few words Russian, and he confirmed it is related to wire transfers.

next time just use google translator, i dont belive people in 2014 dont know how to use google

I have posted it in hand-writing to a childhood pen-pal from USSR. He will (no doubt) write back a full translation and post it before March.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sturle
Legendary

Activity: 1437
Merit: 1002

https://bitmynt.no

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 08:37:59 AM

https://www.bitstamp.net/article/bitcoin-withdraws-suspended/
Dear Bitstamp users
[...]
Withdrawals which failed on the 10th and 11th of February will be canceled and the amounts added back to the customer account balances.
[...]
My 8 BTC withdrawal from this morning is still listed as "Finished" and nothing has been added back.
The wording "will be" used in the Bitstamp news post implies action to be taken in the future, not action already taken. I assume failed withdrawals will be credited back once the fix is in place.
24 hours.  No BTC received, no BTC added back to balance and no word from support.
48 hours.  No BTC received, no BTC added back to balance, and support answered with a full quote of the news release.

Sjå https://bitmynt.no for veksling av bitcoin mot norske kroner.  Trygt, billig, raskt og enkelt sidan 2010.
I buy with EUR and other currencies at a fair market price when you want to sell.  See http://bitmynt.no/eurprice.pl
Warning: "Bitcoin" XT, Classic, Unlimited and the likes are scams. Don't use them, and don't listen to their shills.
blacksails

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 09:02:16 AM

I sent ~0.1 BTC from my ripple account to my bitcoin wallet yesterday using bitstamps bridge. Nothing so far. Hope I get my money when they start paying out again.
Tzupy
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1074

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 09:15:19 AM

48 hours.  No BTC received, no BTC added back to balance, and support answered with a full quote of the news release.

No BTC added back to balance (well, not yet), IMO that's worse than MtGox. Why is the Bitstamp price still so high?
Right now it seems stampBTC is not better than goxBTC...

Sometimes, if it looks too bullish, it's actually bearish
Zarathustra
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 11:25:20 AM

No BTC added back to balance (well, not yet), IMO that's worse than MtGox. Why is the Bitstamp price still so high?

Worse? At least they answer. They answer even in this special situation where the support team probably is fully engaged. That's not worse than to not answer. Gox even doesn't answer in normal times. To quote the news release means, that they can't tell you more about dates at the moment.
dave111223
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 12:27:42 PM

I'll make a small trade and withdrawal right now to test it out.
dave111223
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 12:30:05 PM

sturle
Legendary

Activity: 1437
Merit: 1002

https://bitmynt.no

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 12:46:48 PM

Worse? At least they answer.
A paste of a news item which has been on the site for a long time already, is not worth much.  It is just a "this is an automated response, we don't really care" type of answer.

Sjå https://bitmynt.no for veksling av bitcoin mot norske kroner.  Trygt, billig, raskt og enkelt sidan 2010.
I buy with EUR and other currencies at a fair market price when you want to sell.  See http://bitmynt.no/eurprice.pl
Warning: "Bitcoin" XT, Classic, Unlimited and the likes are scams. Don't use them, and don't listen to their shills.
alfabitcoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 12:58:03 PM

Does anyone but Sturle did not get btc credited on bitstamp accunt? I only see him having this issues.
dave111223
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 01:06:20 PM

Status is still Waiting to be processed (taking much longer than normal)

Note that I can still see the withdrawal amount in my balance.
rob2360a

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:04:18 PM

missing btc from 10/11 Feb have just been re-credited to my bitstamp account
Courtmaster

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:08:35 PM

missing btc from 10/11 Feb have just been re-credited to my bitstamp account

Same for me !  Smiley
F-bernanke

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:09:41 PM

Great news, hope they start new withdrawals soon.
dave111223
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 03:26:11 PM

DennisD7

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:34:14 PM

I've been recredited for my 1 BTC from Feb 11, so I also made a test transfer (0.1 BTC this time). An hour later and it is also still waiting to be processed.

Proud ASIC miner and long term Bitcoin investor
alfabitcoin

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 04:05:56 PM

I've been recredited for my 1 BTC from Feb 11, so I also made a test transfer (0.1 BTC this time). An hour later and it is also still waiting to be processed.
You tried to withdraw 0.1 btc at feb 11? Does proccesed mean that bitstamp will deduct it from your balance when status change to finished. So i guess you still have it on your btc balance.

Edit
Are you aware of bitstam suspended btc withdraw two days ago.
DennisD7

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 04:12:36 PM

You tried to withdraw 0.1 btc at feb 11? Does proccesed mean that bitstamp will deduct it from your balance when status change to finished. So i guess you still have it on your btc balance.

Edit

I tried to to withdraw 1 BTC 2 days ago, before the news broke that it wouldn't work - and I got the money back today, balance restored.
But I tried today to withdraw 0.1 BTC, and I just now see that it has failed after about 2 hours of "Waiting to be processed".

Bitstamp y u do dis

alfabitcoin

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 04:17:25 PM

Edit

I tried to to withdraw 1 BTC 2 days ago, before the news broke that it wouldn't work - and I got the money back today, balance restored.
But I tried today to withdraw 0.1 BTC, and I just now see that it has failed after about 2 hours of "Waiting to be processed".

Bitstamp y u do dis
You can not withdraw btc at bitstamp, they have suspend it. go to bitstamp home page and read the news.
I think you will get 0.1 btc back though. Also check your balance as they deduct that 0.1 btc only when status change to finished.
DennisD7

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 04:21:23 PM

Edit

Bitstamp y u do dis
You can not withdraw btc at bitstamp, they have suspend it. go to bitstamp home page and read the news.
I think you will get 0.1 btc back though.

You are a true gem, aren't you? Wink
The 0.1 btc haven't left my account and the transaction is marked as failed. So my test gave a result - even if it wasn't the one I wanted.

alfabitcoin

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 04:23:14 PM

Edit

Bitstamp y u do dis
I think you will get 0.1 btc back though.

You are a true gem, aren't you? Wink
The 0.1 btc haven't left my account and the transaction is marked as failed. So my test gave a result - even if it wasn't the one I wanted.
Thank you, glad to help.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: