Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:44:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitstamp btc withdrawal problem  (Read 24691 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 10:13:02 AM

Apologies for the issue. It is now resolved and confirmation links should work again.

::thumbs up::

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 03:46:59 PM

Apologies for the issue. It is now resolved and confirmation links should work again.

Thanks for the fast turn around.  Grin

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

zakalwe

Activity: 445
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 11:04:48 PM

Same here. And I can't withdraw money either!

Can you elaborate? How can you not withdraw money?

It seems that the email confirmation for withdrawal isn't working properly at the moment. Email does arrive, but clicking the confirmation link doesn't do anything.

A temporary solution is to disable email confirmations (for which you get a confirmation email that does work properly), make the withdrawal and then reenable email confirmations (for security reasons).

Sorry for The late answer but it has been a busy day.

The bitcoin withdrawal worked for me after I disabled the email confirmation (I have seen it works now so I'll enable it again)

The money withdrawal was not permitted to me due a larger than usual withdrawal request, so they asked me to answer some KYC questions. This morning (Berlin time)  I received an email that confirmed my withdrawal.

So now it's ok.

I have to say that operators have been patient with me (I got mad) but I also have to say that Bitstamp should increase their customer service. They have people's money and ppl can get nervous very easily. Especially in times like these.

But as I said above it's all right now and I am a happy Bitstamp customer again
awesomeami

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 04:46:53 AM

7 withdrawals last 5 days
all working OK - hitting blockchain minimum 2minutes, maximum like 2 hours, but no problem
email confirmation working OK instantly
USD deposits and withdrawals within 5 working days

chatterhead

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:11:47 AM

I have been trying to withdrawl cash out of my account, they came back to me for more info to comply with the KYC and AML requirement, which I have replied with all the document needed...but they have gone muted for more than 48 hrs by now...
its getting frustrating...

Are they following the footstep of MTGOX?
billyb0b

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 12:30:29 PM

I am having a issue with Bitstamp for over 1 week. I have made a withdrawal(2nd of march of 5985$) to international bank account option, all ok confirmed by e-mail, got that my operation is in pending, OK! I havent checked any status about the transfer cos I was sure that friday(7th) they will hit my account, normaly they would have hited on thursday but I always like to keep one day more to be sure.

Ok, my bank said that no transfers came thru, I went on the website and I see that my balance is 5985$, immediatly I tought that my order got canceled or something. I go at the withdrawal history and I see my trasanction on the 2nd is still in process. Ok, so I try to make another withdrawal because of my balance showing up as 5985$, but when I hit the withdrawal to my account, I get the message : My balance is 0.24$. What the hell is going on? Can somebody explain please!
mmitech
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 12:33:14 PM

I am having a issue with Bitstamp for over 1 week. I have made a withdrawal(2nd of march of 5985$) to international bank account option, all ok confirmed by e-mail, got that my operation is in pending, OK! I havent checked any status about the transfer cos I was sure that friday(7th) they will hit my account, normaly they would have hited on thursday but I always like to keep one day more to be sure.

Ok, my bank said that no transfers came thru, I went on the website and I see that my balance is 5985$, immediatly I tought that my order got canceled or something. I go at the withdrawal history and I see my trasanction on the 2nd is still in process. Ok, so I try to make another withdrawal because of my balance showing up as 5985$, but when I hit the withdrawal to my account, I get the message : My balance is 0.24$. What the hell is going on? Can somebody explain please!

check if you have any open orders... cancel them and try again
billyb0b

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 12:37:09 PM

I do not have any open orders and support takes 4 days to answer question! Is there any phone number to talk with somekind of support of them?
mmitech
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 12:42:31 PM

I do not have any open orders and support takes 4 days to answer question! Is there any phone number to talk with somekind of support of them?

you cant call, you have to submit a ticket through their system, my advice is to not spam them with tickets, open only one ticket and wait, they might have allot of work, now that gox is gone allot of customers are moving there....

blueshoe

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

<space>

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 08:20:59 AM

Am I in the right place to ask? I gave an incorrect (too short) btc address and confirmed this. I looked to see why nothing arrives in the right place. Was sent or debited. But what happens now with the money? Is it gone?
Hope someone can answer.
hazek
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 09:07:15 AM

Am I in the right place to ask? I gave an incorrect (too short) btc address and confirmed this. I looked to see why nothing arrives in the right place. Was sent or debited. But what happens now with the money? Is it gone?
Hope someone can answer.

Please contact support here: https://www.bitstamp.net/support/ and explain your issue and you will be assisted.

My personality type: INTJ - please forgive my weaknesses (Not naturally in tune with others feelings; may be insensitive at times, tend to respond to conflict with logic and reason, tend to believe I'm always right)

If however you enjoyed my post: 15j781DjuJeVsZgYbDVt2NZsGrWKRWFHpp
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: