Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:28:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Be patient or take a risk for money???  (Read 1228 times)
IGP50

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:06:39 PM

It is always good and wise to  hold bitcoin but there may be some instances where you might be financially incapacitated and you might be in need of money. If it happens like that, I wouldn't advice you to hold. Most people hold because they have extra fiat to cater for their daily living. Being patient and suffering financially does not seem good to me. Know your financial status before you start holding.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:09:16 PM

Hey guys, there is a time that it comes to my mind that what should i do, wait for a long time or we can say hold for now or take a risk and grab the opportunity to have a money in your hands???
What do you think guys??
It all depends on you, don't ask anyone on what to do with your investment. Remember that you invested because you believe that the value will still grow more in the future, but when you invest of course you should also know when to get out of it. So ask yourself, do you think that you will get huge profit if you will hold it for long term or not? if you think no, then sell. It also depends on your goal, short term or long term? if short don't expect huge returns especially if you only invest small amount of money on Bitcoin. If you need the money right now for a very important thing then don't hesitate to use it.
anilsaini0327

Activity: 118

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:16:32 PM

Just be patient don't try anything absurd else you will lose a lot of money. In times like this, patience is the key to making huge profits. money moves from impatient to a patient person only.
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:16:48 PM

Hey guys, there is a time that it comes to my mind that what should i do, wait for a long time or we can say hold for now or take a risk and grab the opportunity to have a money in your hands???
What do you think guys??
If you do not need money now take the risk and hold bitcoins! And if you have extra money you will take advantage of this opportunity to the cheap price of bitcoins. Certainly you will get a huge profit here, especially when the bitcoin price is back at $ 20,000. So let's hold lots of bitcoins!
Taylora

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:21:40 PM

It depends about what you talking about. If it some alt without any future, then grab money, but if it has potential, hold it. It will surprise you later. If it's about BTC, here I will not have opinion, since I don't hold BTC at all. Only alts.
Nonie

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 04:28:21 PM

if you have to buy from last month I think you can take profit now, maybe you can sell 50% and the rest for hold waiting for the price will be more up. or if you are sure to hold all until price up to the moon. because a lot of prediction said the price will $50000 this year

Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:31:33 PM

What do you think guys??
If you don't earn profit from your investment then you need to wait for it.Sometime it takes more time to be profitable in crypto. By the way,in crypto world,patience is more important than others.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Qeupe

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:37:45 PM

I prefer to be patient, especially if you do not already know enough about cryptocurrency, taking risks may also be good if you already have a good strategy to fix the bad things that can happen.
ershovspa

Activity: 144

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:38:20 PM

What do you think guys??

I always take moderate risk. So I'm not going all in but I always have around 40-60% of my money in crypto. I'm holding some BTC and ETH and constantly investing in ICOs. I've bought few good alts  and waiting for them to rise. It's been OK so far. I think it's risky to have more than 30% of your total money in crypto but I couldn't resist.
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:39:50 PM

I have been following many traders etc, and one guy, in particular, has told his group since early January that we will go below 5k before we enter a stable healthy rise for btc. I tend to agree with him and have not bought fresh btc for months now.

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:41:01 PM

I don't get it.

You are in this forum and I bet you are talking about crypto currencies. So we are all at risk here, we all took that risk that someday we can get enough money for our investment.
Holding or not. As long as you are doing business with crypto, as of now it is considered as a big risk. Name it, trading or joining pre-ICO's and everything. Even with bitcoin it is a risk. Just looking at how it fluctuates will make you think that way.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:43:21 PM

What do you think guys??
Everything lies in your hands,its your investments and whatever you decide on your coins is what you're responsible of.We are all here because we are risktakers so probably you will take the risk because you get involved in this cryptocurrency world.

athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:00:08 PM

What do you think guys??

If you want to minimize the risk, you should take my advice. I believe this is the ultimate rule to start a safety investment. The rule is simple, just use your “free money”, do not use your other budget money to start an investment, because if the investment turns bad, you will be doomed. You must know that even in a good investment, there is still a bad time for that investment.
Baekhyun

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:04:41 PM

Do not risk if you do not have enough funds, invest patiently.
Unless you see good opportunities with buying and selling activities, this requires a mature strategy
1van__

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:07:34 PM

I'll wait until the last while bitcoin does not beat his last year's record and then the meme will have more money
Coinlover9

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:09:07 PM

Well for me it's holding out for a better return and to get a better bargain at what I invested and what the market is going through.
hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:12:14 PM

What do you think guys??
be patient is the key for you to be successful in this business whether it is trading or investing if you play with emotional you will never get the maximum profit.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:13:51 PM

What do you think guys??

its depends on when you bought bitcoin and what rate ? If its lower rate then selling is better for you , If you purchase when bitcoin price was at peak then you need to hold it for at least 3 years to triple your profit..

holding is better - we cannot predict the exact what will happen in future. remember how bitoin price was hiked last year - hope for best
how much bitcoin you are holding ? 
mindfly09

Activity: 405
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:18:01 PM

I think its better to wait for a long time, because as of now we see that the price is not so high. I think you need to be patience. Wait for a long time is better and its worth, because it has a chance that the price will high and you will earn a big profit.
Deathgamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:19:46 PM

Definitely be patient.Every one of us badly needs money so dont take risk for your money because in crypto world patience is the most important because you cant get rich intantly here because we all know the the price of crypto is volatile so it may rise or fall from time to time so you need to wait patiently for the right time to sell to avoid loss.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: