Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:46:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Be patient or take a risk for money???  (Read 1231 times)
sagittarius1

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:53:27 AM

what is required in all viewpoints is cash, on the off chance that we go out on a limb to pull in our current bitcoin then the misfortune will be gotten, at that point the main route is to be patient and hold.

so when we require some cash then we can get from partners, companions or relatives for some time, instead of our benefits decrease.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:54:24 AM

Hey guys, there is a time that it comes to my mind that what should i do, wait for a long time or we can say hold for now or take a risk and grab the opportunity to have a money in your hands???
What do you think guys??
Yes do it, if you have a qualified skill to make a profit in this situation. Actually, to get the profit when the downtrend occurs it can be done because the price of cryptocurrency is always change.

But the hard part is deciding to sell and buy, you just have a little time to deciding sell and buy, so you should have more time to see the movement price.

Hold is a safe way, you do not need to bother and thinking of price movement and you just have one focus that is predicting the lowest price of bitcoin or altcoin to start reinvesting.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:07:24 AM

Hey guys, there is a time that it comes to my mind that what should i do, wait for a long time or we can say hold for now or take a risk and grab the opportunity to have a money in your hands???
What do you think guys??

Honestly, both of them are essential in dealing moneys and boosting it however it depends upon the situation you're in. If you do not needed money that quick then I suggest you must hold your bitcoin as long as you can and wait patiently for the right time. On the other hand, if you think you can profit in investing then take the risks. After all chances and opportunities sometimes makes us succeed.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:09:33 AM

What do you think guys??
I think you should be patience and wait more longer time so that you could probably earn good income. If you really need a cash for a emergency you should sell your bitcoin in order to have money. However, if you do not need it just hold your bitcoin and be patience simply because the price of bitcoin will spike in the end of this year and just endure this situation.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Wickedwitch28

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:24:02 AM

I think you should be patient by hodling your bitcoin or any other tokens rather than selling it in the wrong time. Investing bitcoin is for long run, you should be patient even if you can see the market that the price is falling down because we all know that it will rise again. And for the altcoins, there are altcoins that can be in the long run but most of it is for short term only. If you want to earn much more bigger than what you are earning now, then i suggest you to hold your bitcoins for long term investment.

KitToken.net                     
     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔     
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:25:58 AM

I think you should be patient by hodling your bitcoin or any other tokens rather than selling it in the wrong time. Investing bitcoin is for long run, you should be patient even if you can see the market that the price is falling down because we all know that it will rise again. And for the altcoins, there are altcoins that can be in the long run but most of it is for short term only. If you want to earn much more bigger than what you are earning now, then i suggest you to hold your bitcoins for long term investment.

I agree with this, I am also in it for the long run and I'm generally trying to ignore short term fluctuations. By long run I am referring to years, not months.
naveenchandradasa

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:35:23 AM

Yeah, I think investing is a good thing. but any work has a perfect time to do it. But within this frame, patience is much better. Because coin market's currencies value is moving rapidly. You should invest your money in the crypto market with the opinion of senior crypto professionals. So, I think patience is the successful way to success in investing in the crypto field. Thanks
kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:35:44 AM

What do you think guys??
I think you have to wait and hold your bitcoin until the price rises again, because I'm sure bitcoin will return to its best price, stay patient and trust because no sacrifice will end up in vain.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 06:39:23 AM

Patient is key of success but very difficult question be patient or take a risk for money my opninon regarding this is that if you have no money problem or any money needs right now than you have to hold btc and wait little for rise i mean wait and take a risk.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
jeihjeih
Copper Member

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:40:10 AM

If you are in this, you’re already a pioneer so congrats
jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:03:00 AM

Be patient and take a risk for money are good moves in a right time and these two are connected. If you want to hold your account for along you time you need first to look at the movement of the price everyday same as the news. If you see that there is something with the price then it is for you to decide.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
EthanKai

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:04:56 AM

What do you think guys??
I would recommend holding a little more as bitcoin price is starting to rise. I made a mistake of selling my cryptos too early infear that price will now recover. Just be more patient and wait for the market to rise

╒═══════════════════     DEXAGE     ═══════════════════╕
██   WP   ████████     Multi-Tier Trading Ecosystem     ████████   OP   ██
╘═════════   FACEBOOK ◄ TWITTER ► TELEGRAM   ══════════╛
135cc

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:08:25 AM

What do you think guys??
In my opinion, to face this case we have to remember what is our goal in bitcoin, to be a trader, or to be a investor. If you are a trader, you can take a risk for money. Because when it comes to trading, we have to make clear calculation about our assets and sometimes it very risky and you have to ready for that. But, if you are an investor i think it will be better if you wait patiently for the price to reach its peak, and after that you can sell your bitcoin. So, if you ask whether we have to be patient or take a risk for money, i think it depends on your situation.

megatrix

Activity: 217
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:13:19 AM

I would go for being patient and just staying calm in holing on to your coins for a long time. Remember the saying, "Good things comes to those who wait." With the current status of the crypto market now, I think holding on to your coins and waiting for some time would be the best option for those who already took the risk and invest in Bitcoin.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
LovelyFLOWER

Activity: 181

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:23:46 AM

What do you think guys??

Yes bounty hunter like me nothing to do but to wait patiently. That's the only thing to do now. To pray hard for the recovery of cryptos. We hope for the better in future that bitcoin and all coins will rise up to get a power.
Baskin61

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:32:26 AM

i prefer to be patient and earn money even if it is just a little. because I do not want to take big risks and lose my money. when I invest in the world of crypto I have a plan so as not to lose.
anehh

Activity: 600
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:34:36 AM

If there is a need that is very important for you to meet, and only by selling bitcoin you have then the need will be fulfilled then you should sell it. But if due to your fear of losing sell bitcoin, you should not sell it and be patient to wait for the rise in bitcoin price, I'm sure your patience in waiting will get good results and will give happiness someday.
elysion

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:41:37 AM

It depends on what you expect. For me, take risk and be patient. I think this step may make you get some profits. But this risk should not be so big. Otherwise, you may lose your money. The aim here is to get over with minimum loss and higher profit.
hoaphong5474156@gmail.com

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:46:46 AM

What do you think guys??
For me at the moment certainly hold would be more beneficial than selling. I buy Bitcoin for $ 10000 per penny and if I sell at this time I will lose $ 4000 for every penny
cedrixperez

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:51:08 AM

Yup if we have lots of patience surely time will come we will gained huge profit in our potential assets so keep hodling your coin especially you potential coin and bitcoin. this current price is bitcoin is good if buy due this will give you huge money when rise.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: